Skip to content

Comment Thread for 2017 Browns Board Mock...

The Browns Board
305 19 6.4k
  • @one-post said:

    Don't really understand why some are in such a rush to get this draft done. I totally appreciate you Tour and you're doing good work but Goddamn man the draft is 40+ days away.

    Gotta keep it going....last year was a disaster.....whole days passed w/o picks//////some pissers took several days......and with over 300 picks to make and everyone taking a day, thats a year to finish....

    Tour is running it exactly right(with a great assist from AG and Grumby).....someone needs to be payin attention....(everyone, really)

    @mudfly said:

    Gotta keep it going....last year was a disaster.....whole days passed w/o picks//////some pissers took several days......and with over 300 picks to make and everyone taking a day, thats a year to finish....

    Tour is running it exactly right(with a great assist from AG and Grumby).....someone needs to be payin attention....(everyone, really)

    Well when I get a pm saying "it's been four hours" when I'm at work. It's hard to drop what I'm doing oh well.

    Good job Tour I'll try harder to check in more often but those Goddamn Crispy Chickens are selling left and right.

  • I'll be heading out of town for a funeral & be back tomorrow around 2-3 pm CDT. Looks unlikely I will need to pick before then, but I will be unavailable to leave you picks with me if you are away as well.

  • @mudfly said:

    Gotta keep it going....last year was a disaster.....whole days passed w/o picks//////some pissers took several days......and with over 300 picks to make and everyone taking a day, thats a year to finish....

    Tour is running it exactly right(with a great assist from AG and Grumby).....someone needs to be payin attention....(everyone, really)

    Well when I get a pm saying "it's been four hours" when I'm at work. It's hard to drop what I'm doing oh well.

    Good job Tour I'll try harder to check in more often but those Goddamn Crispy Chickens are selling left and right.

    @one-post said:

    Well when I get a pm saying "it's been four hours" when I'm at work. It's hard to drop what I'm doing oh well.

    Good job Tour I'll try harder to check in more often but those Goddamn Crispy Chickens are selling left and right.

    Appreciate the effort and we all understand life can come first... even for a BK guy.

    Point was you sent a pick PM (good), but had another pick 3 picks later which a couple names could have covered in the same PM.

    Not like you're the only one to not look ahead... just the most recent.

  • I see Montravious Adams just got picked.....this guy has a highlight reel w/o a single tackle on it....for real.....I watched and watched and watched the whole HIGHLIGHT reel and he didnt make a single play....not one....

    Carry on.....

    If the Browns pick this guy, I will unleash an evil plague on Berea....

  • Guys I won't be around for a while. I'm sorry to drop out halfway through but I have a lot of stuff going on that needs my full attention and I won't be able to make my picks.

    Hopefully everything gets sorted and I'm back on the board eventually but until then, try to have fun without me...!

  • Guys I won't be around for a while. I'm sorry to drop out halfway through but I have a lot of stuff going on that needs my full attention and I won't be able to make my picks.

    Hopefully everything gets sorted and I'm back on the board eventually but until then, try to have fun without me...!

    @gftchris said:

    Guys I won't be around for a while. I'm sorry to drop out halfway through but I have a lot of stuff going on that needs my full attention and I won't be able to make my picks.

    Hopefully everything gets sorted and I'm back on the board eventually but until then, try to have fun without me...!

    Understood... as long as you are back in time to host Pub Crawl 2017 all will be good.

  • gumby reminded me that Unsym had volunteered to take NE a while back. PM to him they're his if he still wants them.

    I'll p/u ATL.... as pick follows PTG and I did ATL last year.

  • @one-post said:

    Well when I get a pm saying "it's been four hours" when I'm at work. It's hard to drop what I'm doing oh well.

    Good job Tour I'll try harder to check in more often but those Goddamn Crispy Chickens are selling left and right.

    Appreciate the effort and we all understand life can come first... even for a BK guy.

    Point was you sent a pick PM (good), but had another pick 3 picks later which a couple names could have covered in the same PM.

    Not like you're the only one to not look ahead... just the most recent.

    @tour2ma said:

    Appreciate the effort and we all understand life can come first... even for a BK guy.

    Point was you sent a pick PM (good), but had another pick 3 picks later which a couple names could have covered in the same PM.

    Not like you're the only one to not look ahead... just the most recent.

    ?..even for a BK guy..it's harder than what you think.

    Anyway like I said before I'll try to get on more better.

  • Ok guys.....Chris is up......anyone want to step in and make his picks?>.....

  • I think Tour said he was taking his picks .....

  • gumby reminded me that Unsym had volunteered to take NE a while back. PM to him they're his if he still wants them.

    I'll p/u ATL.... as pick follows PTG and I did ATL last year.

    @tour2ma said:

    that Unsym had volunteered to take NE a while back. PM to him they're his if he still wants them.

    I'll p/u ATL.... as pick follows PTG and I did ATL last year.

    guessing were to here mud^^ Tour to pick Atl.(on clock) With Unsympathetic on deck pending a PM to Tour picking-up the Pats?

  • I see Montravious Adams just got picked.....this guy has a highlight reel w/o a single tackle on it....for real.....I watched and watched and watched the whole HIGHLIGHT reel and he didnt make a single play....not one....

    Carry on.....

    If the Browns pick this guy, I will unleash an evil plague on Berea....

    @mudfly said:

    I see Montravious Adams just got picked.....this guy has a highlight reel w/o a single tackle on it....for real.....I watched and watched and watched the whole HIGHLIGHT reel and he didnt make a single play....not one....

    Carry on.....

    If the Browns pick this guy, I will unleash an evil plague on Berea....

    I have some saved on my phone from when I was coaching an 8th grade DT and critiquing A&M's OL. They are tackles, and that is just from one game.

    Adams has been one of the best DT's in the SEC the last two years and that is high praise.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Appreciate the effort and we all understand life can come first... even for a BK guy.

    Point was you sent a pick PM (good), but had another pick 3 picks later which a couple names could have covered in the same PM.

    Not like you're the only one to not look ahead... just the most recent.

    ?..even for a BK guy..it's harder than what you think.

    Anyway like I said before I'll try to get on more better.

    @one-post said:

    ?..even for a BK guy..it's harder than what you think.

    That was meant tongue in cheek... restaurant management is widely known to be unbelievably demanding.

    @mudfly said:

    Ok guys.....Chris is up......anyone want to step in and make his picks?>.....

    Unsym messaged back and said it'll be midnite-30 before he can post a pick, so if you want to take one now, please feel free.

  • @one-post said:

    ?..even for a BK guy..it's harder than what you think.

    That was meant tongue in cheek... restaurant management is widely known to be unbelievably demanding.

    @mudfly said:

    Ok guys.....Chris is up......anyone want to step in and make his picks?>.....

    Unsym messaged back and said it'll be midnite-30 before he can post a pick, so if you want to take one now, please feel free.

    @tour2ma said:

    That was meant tongue in cheek... restaurant management is widely known to be unbelievably demanding.

    Unsym messaged back and said it'll be midnite-30 before he can post a pick, so if you want to take one now, please feel free.

    Yes it is. My hours have been so fucked up lately. Quick story...

    I have Shift supervisors right? This one is a complete fucking moron. I can't wait to fire her ass but now....it seems she tore her mcl and can't work until 6 weeks from now. This is after she says she can't work nights because she has to be with her mother and can't work Sundays because she has a doctors note. Ya it's been screwed up she's making my life hell. I hate her worse than the Steelers believe it or not.

  • @tour2ma said:

    That was meant tongue in cheek... restaurant management is widely known to be unbelievably demanding.

    Unsym messaged back and said it'll be midnite-30 before he can post a pick, so if you want to take one now, please feel free.

    Yes it is. My hours have been so fucked up lately. Quick story...

    I have Shift supervisors right? This one is a complete fucking moron. I can't wait to fire her ass but now....it seems she tore her mcl and can't work until 6 weeks from now. This is after she says she can't work nights because she has to be with her mother and can't work Sundays because she has a doctors note. Ya it's been screwed up she's making my life hell. I hate her worse than the Steelers believe it or not.

    @one-post said:

    Quick story...

    I have Shift supervisors right? This one is a complete fucking moron. I can't wait to fire her ass but now....it seems she tore her mcl and can't work until 6 weeks from now. This is after she says she can't work nights because she has to be with her mother and can't work Sundays because she has a doctors note. Ya it's been screwed up she's making my life hell. I hate her worse than the Steelers believe it or not.

    Fire her as$? She's the perfect Shitburg fan to hand your phone to & PM your 3 picks to somebody 😁 Who hired this Shifty supervisor? find anyway to do write-ups-document- than say bye-bye to Shifty..Tell her doctor you had to end both Your misery in the workplace 😎(no guns were harmed in this message)

  • And that's the key... good folks to lead the staff while you are away... or you never get away...

  • Seahawks rebuilding the O line

  • Seahawks rebuilding the O line

    @darren15 said:

    Seahawks rebuilding the O line

    I was this close to taking Mixon with my first pick of the round. If he would've fallen, I would've picked him with my second pick and move Lacy to OG.

  • Off the grid for a bit... return trip...

    Mud has my proxies for Steeler Compensatory pick and 4.01 Browns pick....

  • Pick sent to Taco