Comment Thread for 2017 Browns Board Mock...
-
Pick sent to Taco
-
Quick story...
I have Shift supervisors right? This one is a complete fucking moron. I can't wait to fire her ass but now....it seems she tore her mcl and can't work until 6 weeks from now. This is after she says she can't work nights because she has to be with her mother and can't work Sundays because she has a doctors note. Ya it's been screwed up she's making my life hell. I hate her worse than the Steelers believe it or not.
Fire her as$? She's the perfect Shitburg fan to hand your phone to & PM your 3 picks to somebody
Who hired this Shifty supervisor? find anyway to do write-ups-document- than say bye-bye to Shifty..Tell her doctor you had to end both Your misery in the workplace
(no guns were harmed in this message)
She was there when I got there. I'm working on it trust me it's going to be epic.Fire her as$? She's the perfect Shitburg fan to hand your phone to & PM your 3 picks to somebody
Who hired this Shifty supervisor? find anyway to do write-ups-document- than say bye-bye to Shifty..Tell her doctor you had to end both Your misery in the workplace
(no guns were harmed in this message) -
Didn't Taco PM his picks ?
-
Here's the position summary for Round 4...
Round Three/Total Summary:
Offense: 22/49
QBs - 3/7; RBs - 1/7; WRs - 6/12; TEs - 3/6; OTs - 4/7; OGs - 3/6; OCs - 2/4
Defense: 21/58
Edge - 3/13; DT - 7/10; ILB - 1/5; OLB - 1/4; CB - 7/16; S - 2/10
S/T -- 0/0Observations:
- Offensive picks exceeded Defensive for the first time with WRs leading the way atop otherwise fairly even distribution.
- DTs and CBs led all positions with 7 picks each, but LBs and Safeties lagged with only 2 each.
-
-
The Chargers take a risk for sacks in round four....
Carroll Phillips, OLB/DE, Illinois
Height: 6-3. Weight: 242. Arm: 31.75. Hand: 9.5.
40 Time: 4.64.
Projected Round (2017): 2-4.
3/11/17: Phillips has first-round talent, but he could fall to the second day of the 2017 NFL Draft because of some serious off-the-field issues. WalterFootball.com knows some teams that liked Phillips that now say they won't take him because of those off-the-field issues. In 2016, Phillips recorded 56 tackles with 20 tackles for a loss, nine sacks and one forced fumble.
Phillips is a sleeper prospect who some NFL teams love and others are lukewarm on. The teams that love Phillips say he is super athletic and twitchy. They feel that his speed and athleticism is very similar to Leonard Floyd. Like Floyd at Georgia, Phillips can struggle some on run downs; however, they feel that he is a gifted, natural pass-rushing talent. The teams that aren't in love with Phillips don't see him as a high pick, as one could expect.
As a junior, Phillips made 26 tackles with 4.5 tackles for a loss and two sacks as the backup to Jihad Ward
Read more at http://walterfootball.com/draft2017olb.php#oQ1sLAY6SPiVGTd7.99 -
I could not believe DeMarcus Walker DE Florida St. was still on the board. He is #50 overall in draftteks evaluation. Another in this deep edge rushing class.
-
I could not believe DeMarcus Walker DE Florida St. was still on the board. He is #50 overall in draftteks evaluation. Another in this deep edge rushing class.
I could not believe DeMarcus Walker DE Florida St. was still on the board. He is #50 overall in draftteks evaluation. Another in this deep edge rushing class.
#73 on CBS. So "good value" for whomever takes him.
-
Ya got me Gip..DT-Larry Ogunjobi is a kid I watched win many Titles in Greensboro,NC at Ragsdale HS..The Kid simply gets it. Has read several bibles from cover to cover..Everybody has always questioned his NC Charlotte's teams level of competition on their schedule. But the kid had better numbers than most DT's at the combine including Bama's Tomlinson..The kid is straight up one hell of a athlete..
-
I have a late meeting at work.....will end by 9.30 then I go home so I will check back in around 10.30 eastern to see if I am up to make picks
-
LondonB: Vikes/Colts. Flyin J: Eagles/Cards. So let it be written. So let it be done... Thanks guys.
EDIT: I believe the balance of R4 and all of R5 are now updated... If those with new teams would double check, I'd appreciate it.
Also I will be on the road later again this morning from ~10 till 3... heading to Austin for a couple days, but will check in once there. Will be off during stay when watching bats take wing and seeing other sights.
-
I'll make my picks momentarily mud must have hacked my big board I need to figure out plan B
-
Flyin J's Jackson pick was a steal this late in the 4th.
-
Flyin J's Jackson pick was a steal this late in the 4th.
Flyin J's Jackson pick was a steal this late in the 4th.
CBS had him rated #84, and he was taken at #133....so, yes, that may seem to be the case.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login