Skip to content

Comment Thread for 2017 Browns Board Mock...

The Browns Board
305 19 6.4k
  • London knows Centers better than the Jets..Mangold-6'4" 307lbs.//////Toth-6'5" already 307lbs.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Do it to it...

    You got Noah Brown's school wrong, fyi.

    Ya dick

    @taco918 said:

    You got Noah Brown's school wrong, fyi. Ya dick

    lol... I'm not the one that said "the other"...

  • Here's the position summary for Round 4...

    Round Three/Total Summary:
    Offense: 22/49
    QBs - 3/7; RBs - 1/7; WRs - 6/12; TEs - 3/6; OTs - 4/7; OGs - 3/6; OCs - 2/4
    Defense: 21/58
    Edge - 3/13; DT - 7/10; ILB - 1/5; OLB - 1/4; CB - 7/16; S - 2/10
    S/T -- 0/0

    Observations:

    • Offensive picks exceeded Defensive for the first time with WRs leading the way atop otherwise fairly even distribution.
    • DTs and CBs led all positions with 7 picks each, but LBs and Safeties lagged with only 2 each.
  • @darren15 said:

    Seahawks rebuilding the O line

    I was this close to taking Mixon with my first pick of the round. If he would've fallen, I would've picked him with my second pick and move Lacy to OG.

    @taco918 said:

    I was this close to taking Mixon with my first pick of the round. If he would've fallen, I would've picked him with my second pick and move Lacy to OG.

    LOL Lacy to OG!!!

  • The Chargers take a risk for sacks in round four....

    Carroll Phillips, OLB/DE, Illinois
    Height: 6-3. Weight: 242. Arm: 31.75. Hand: 9.5.
    40 Time: 4.64.
    Projected Round (2017): 2-4.

    3/11/17: Phillips has first-round talent, but he could fall to the second day of the 2017 NFL Draft because of some serious off-the-field issues. WalterFootball.com knows some teams that liked Phillips that now say they won't take him because of those off-the-field issues. In 2016, Phillips recorded 56 tackles with 20 tackles for a loss, nine sacks and one forced fumble.

    Phillips is a sleeper prospect who some NFL teams love and others are lukewarm on. The teams that love Phillips say he is super athletic and twitchy. They feel that his speed and athleticism is very similar to Leonard Floyd. Like Floyd at Georgia, Phillips can struggle some on run downs; however, they feel that he is a gifted, natural pass-rushing talent. The teams that aren't in love with Phillips don't see him as a high pick, as one could expect.

    As a junior, Phillips made 26 tackles with 4.5 tackles for a loss and two sacks as the backup to Jihad Ward
    Read more at http://walterfootball.com/draft2017olb.php#oQ1sLAY6SPiVGTd7.99
  • I could not believe DeMarcus Walker DE Florida St. was still on the board. He is #50 overall in draftteks evaluation. Another in this deep edge rushing class.

  • I could not believe DeMarcus Walker DE Florida St. was still on the board. He is #50 overall in draftteks evaluation. Another in this deep edge rushing class.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I could not believe DeMarcus Walker DE Florida St. was still on the board. He is #50 overall in draftteks evaluation. Another in this deep edge rushing class.

    #73 on CBS. So "good value" for whomever takes him.

  • Ya got me Gip..DT-Larry Ogunjobi is a kid I watched win many Titles in Greensboro,NC at Ragsdale HS..The Kid simply gets it. Has read several bibles from cover to cover..Everybody has always questioned his NC Charlotte's teams level of competition on their schedule. But the kid had better numbers than most DT's at the combine including Bama's Tomlinson..The kid is straight up one hell of a athlete..

  • I have a late meeting at work.....will end by 9.30 then I go home so I will check back in around 10.30 eastern to see if I am up to make picks

  • @tour2ma said:

    LondonB: Vikes/Colts. Flyin J: Eagles/Cards. So let it be written. So let it be done... Thanks guys.

    EDIT: I believe the balance of R4 and all of R5 are now updated... If those with new teams would double check, I'd appreciate it.

    Also I will be on the road later again this morning from ~10 till 3... heading to Austin for a couple days, but will check in once there. Will be off during stay when watching bats take wing and seeing other sights.

  • I'll make my picks momentarily mud must have hacked my big board I need to figure out plan B

  • Flyin J's Jackson pick was a steal this late in the 4th.

  • Flyin J's Jackson pick was a steal this late in the 4th.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Flyin J's Jackson pick was a steal this late in the 4th.

    CBS had him rated #84, and he was taken at #133....so, yes, that may seem to be the case.

  • 84 is low. He was a first round prospect before the injury and will be ready game 1.

  • Elijah Lee hiding in the weeds from a well coached defense. Lead the team in tackles 2015 and 2016. Honorable mention Big XII defender of the year.

  • Mayock's 5th ranked TE who starred at the combine gives Andrew Luck another option

  • Picks sent to Tour and Aggy for my teams in case it gets done quickly tonight

  • Picks sent to Tour and Aggy for my teams in case it gets done quickly tonight

    @londonbrown said:

    Picks sent to Tour and Aggy for my teams in case it gets done quickly tonight

    Many thanks...

  • Round Four/Total Summary:

    Offense: 16/65

    QBs - 0/7; RBs - 1/8; WRs - 3/15; TEs - 4/10; OTs - 5/12; OGs - 2/8; OCs - 1/5

    Defense: 21/79

    Edge - 5/18; DT - 4/14; ILB - 1/6; OLB - 6/10; CB - 3/19; S - 2/12

    S/T -- 0

    Observations:

    • D wins another round.
    • OLBs break out while DL demand remains high.
    • OTs' demand continues to build.
    • When will the S/T dam break?
  • Mayock's 5th ranked TE who starred at the combine gives Andrew Luck another option

    @londonbrown said:

    Mayock's 5th ranked TE who starred at the combine gives Andrew Luck another option

    Kirk Ferentz at Iowa does teach a TE how to block.Good pick.wonder if browns will take a good look at Jake Butt,but may cost a 3rd?