Comment Thread for 2017 Browns Board Mock...
-
LondonB: Vikes/Colts. Flyin J: Eagles/Cards. So let it be written. So let it be done... Thanks guys.
EDIT: I believe the balance of R4 and all of R5 are now updated... If those with new teams would double check, I'd appreciate it.
Also I will be on the road later again this morning from ~10 till 3... heading to Austin for a couple days, but will check in once there. Will be off during stay when watching bats take wing and seeing other sights.
-
I'll make my picks momentarily mud must have hacked my big board I need to figure out plan B
-
Flyin J's Jackson pick was a steal this late in the 4th.
-
Flyin J's Jackson pick was a steal this late in the 4th.
Flyin J's Jackson pick was a steal this late in the 4th.
CBS had him rated #84, and he was taken at #133....so, yes, that may seem to be the case.
-
Elijah Lee hiding in the weeds from a well coached defense. Lead the team in tackles 2015 and 2016. Honorable mention Big XII defender of the year.
-
Mayock's 5th ranked TE who starred at the combine gives Andrew Luck another option
-
Picks sent to Tour and Aggy for my teams in case it gets done quickly tonight
-
Picks sent to Tour and Aggy for my teams in case it gets done quickly tonight
Picks sent to Tour and Aggy for my teams in case it gets done quickly tonight
Many thanks...
-
Round Four/Total Summary:
Offense: 16/65
QBs - 0/7; RBs - 1/8; WRs - 3/15; TEs - 4/10; OTs - 5/12; OGs - 2/8; OCs - 1/5
Defense: 21/79
Edge - 5/18; DT - 4/14; ILB - 1/6; OLB - 6/10; CB - 3/19; S - 2/12
S/T -- 0
Observations:
- D wins another round.
- OLBs break out while DL demand remains high.
- OTs' demand continues to build.
- When will the S/T dam break?
-
Mayock's 5th ranked TE who starred at the combine gives Andrew Luck another option
Mayock's 5th ranked TE who starred at the combine gives Andrew Luck another option
Kirk Ferentz at Iowa does teach a TE how to block.Good pick.wonder if browns will take a good look at Jake Butt,but may cost a 3rd?
-
I was taking Kaaya for the Chargers at 151 if he lasted, nice pick Gip
-
Agree ....fits the Jags as they need more of a solid back up to Bortles
-
Conner's inbox is full
-
-
Long way to go until the top of round 6. However, if we do speed up get there before Monday AM, go ahead and make a pick for me for the Jags/Rams. I would just be looking for BPA at that point.
If not there yet by Monday morn, I will want to make my own picks.
-
Long way to go until the top of round 6. However, if we do speed up get there before Monday AM, go ahead and make a pick for me for the Jags/Rams. I would just be looking for BPA at that point.
If not there yet by Monday morn, I will want to make my own picks.
Long way to go until the top of round 6. However, if we do speed up get there before Monday AM, go ahead and make a pick for me for the Jags/Rams. I would just be looking for BPA at that point.
If not there yet by Monday morn, I will want to make my own picks.
No problem Gip.
-
We need someone not in the draft on here to grade them at the end .....we need a Mel Kiper
-
It'll be fun to compare where players are taken in the draft compared to where they were taken in here, we've all used different big boards etc
-
Im ready!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login