Skip to content

Comment Thread for 2017 Browns Board Mock...

The Browns Board
305 19 6.4k
  • I sent chris a PM this morning, but he still appears to be offline. Shall we give him till noon "CDT"?

    @texasag1969 said:

    I sent chris a PM this morning, but he still appears to be offline. Shall we give him till noon "CDT"?

    Then he has at least two PMs... 😉

    Not inclined to hurry at this point... we did not quite get to him and I hesitate to step on 1st round picks.

    Plus if Gip takes Sunday off per usual, then we won't get too much further anyway.

  • Sorry for the delay gents - time difference, lazy sunday morning etc. I'm on it now.

  • You took Tours pick there Chris ....he was going to pick Harris as we are a little light at DE 🙂

  • Rd 1 is done!!!

  • Rd 1 is done!!!

    @brownsnmopar said:

    Rd 1 is done!!!

    PM sent to Tour-should be bringing up round 2 and making the Browns pick real soon. I have SF pick ready to go when he does.

  • Forgot to mention the pats/panthers trade, we need to update that as well.

  • FYI--Washington's CB Sidney Jones suffered apparent left leg injury at his Pro Day yesterday.Carted off..absolutely sucks for a projected round 1 kid..Get Well soon Sidney Jones..(may just fall to Browns when real bullets fly) hope this is legal, if not your welcome

    @gumby73 said:

    FYI--Washington's CB Sidney Jones suffered apparent left leg injury at his Pro Day yesterday.Carted off..absolutely sucks for a projected round 1 kid..Get Well soon Sidney Jones..(may just fall to Browns when real bullets fly) hope this is legal, if not your welcome

    Now seeing reports Sidney tore his achilles... 🙁

    Wanna guess who I had penciled in on my card last nite? (and, no, darren, it was not Harris...)

    I'll erase and rewrite here in a bit...

    @gftchris said:

    Sorry for the delay gents - time difference, lazy sunday morning etc. I'm on it now.

    Not to worry, we did not get to you in time...

  • @gumby73 said:

    FYI--Washington's CB Sidney Jones suffered apparent left leg injury at his Pro Day yesterday.Carted off..absolutely sucks for a projected round 1 kid..Get Well soon Sidney Jones..(may just fall to Browns when real bullets fly) hope this is legal, if not your welcome

    Now seeing reports Sidney tore his achilles... 🙁

    Wanna guess who I had penciled in on my card last nite? (and, no, darren, it was not Harris...)

    I'll erase and rewrite here in a bit...

    @gftchris said:

    Sorry for the delay gents - time difference, lazy sunday morning etc. I'm on it now.

    Not to worry, we did not get to you in time...

    @tour2ma said:

    Now seeing reports Sidney tore his achilles... 🙁

    Wanna guess who I had penciled in on my card last nite? (and, no, darren, it was not Harris...)

    sending my cracked medical team in to take a look. My beer budget wants reimbursed

  • @texasag1969 said:

    PM to Gipper.......................Who was helping him on the weekends?

    No one I know of... We can wait for him this early.

    I think rounds 1 thru 3 are ones to not step in. We'll ask for a back up plan for this coming weekend.

    In fact, I will likely need one myself... as a trip was delayed from Mar 3-5 to Mar 17-19.

  • Agree-we went through Rd 1 in record time.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    PM to Gipper.......................Who was helping him on the weekends?

    No one I know of... We can wait for him this early.

    I think rounds 1 thru 3 are ones to not step in. We'll ask for a back up plan for this coming weekend.

    In fact, I will likely need one myself... as a trip was delayed from Mar 3-5 to Mar 17-19.

    @tour2ma said:

    No one I know of... We can wait for him this early.

    Didnt we spend all last draft waiting for him too??.......

    @texasag1969 said:

    Agree-we went through Rd 1 in record time.

    Screeeee............

    (there are the brakes)

  • @tour2ma said:

    No one I know of... We can wait for him this early.

    Didnt we spend all last draft waiting for him too??.......

    @texasag1969 said:

    Agree-we went through Rd 1 in record time.

    Screeeee............

    (there are the brakes)

    @mudfly said:

    Didnt we spend all last draft waiting for him too??.......

    Probably... among others...

    On the plus side...

    The consecutive team thing seems to be helping. Improvement for next year would be to pair the teams that will be flip-flopping every round due to ties in the standings.

  • @mudfly said:

    Didnt we spend all last draft waiting for him too??.......

    Probably... among others...

    On the plus side...

    The consecutive team thing seems to be helping. Improvement for next year would be to pair the teams that will be flip-flopping every round due to ties in the standings.

    @tour2ma said:

    Probably... among others...

    On the plus side...

    The consecutive team thing seems to be helping. Improvement for next year would be to pair the teams that will be flip-flopping every round due to ties in the standings.

    Only problem I have is pats having no first rounder, one second, three fourths...they (and browns) really shit on the idea!
  • Well-it would not hurt for anyone leaving for any period to have a designated driver to make choices. They can always leave that person a priority list for the time they are off.

  • Gipper did something really helpful last year where he would put up the best available from round 3 onwards.....

    @darren15 said:

    Gipper did something really helpful last year where he would put up the best available from round 3 onwards.....

    May repeat that when I get a chance...but not today...Sunday.

  • @darren15 said:

    Gipper did something really helpful last year where he would put up the best available from round 3 onwards.....

    May repeat that when I get a chance...but not today...Sunday.

    @the-gipper said:

    ...but not today...Sunday.

    Leave it up to the lawyer to decide to work on Sunday. Than rob AG & Miami of their own home grown TE-David Njoku 😛 all the way to LA ..Your Dismissed but Held in BB Contempt the rest of the day..Enjoy..

  • @the-gipper said:

    ...but not today...Sunday.

    Leave it up to the lawyer to decide to work on Sunday. Than rob AG & Miami of their own home grown TE-David Njoku 😛 all the way to LA ..Your Dismissed but Held in BB Contempt the rest of the day..Enjoy..

    @gumby73 said:

    Leave it up to the lawyer to decide to work on Sunday. Than rob AG & Miami of their own home grown TE-David Njoku 😛 all the way to LA ..Your Dismissed but Held in BB Contempt the rest of the day..Enjoy..

    That's OK-I stole the CB he needed for LA far worse than they needed another TE. FTL (Fuck The Lawyers) 😆

  • @gumby73 said:

    Leave it up to the lawyer to decide to work on Sunday. Than rob AG & Miami of their own home grown TE-David Njoku 😛 all the way to LA ..Your Dismissed but Held in BB Contempt the rest of the day..Enjoy..

    That's OK-I stole the CB he needed for LA far worse than they needed another TE. FTL (Fuck The Lawyers) 😆

    @texasag1969 said:

    FTL (Fuck The Lawyers) 😆

    cus they forget^^Sent PM to London that Santa Gip showed up on a Sunday..Last log 6:25AM Today.no clue in london time but it is 5 o clock somewhere

  • @tour2ma said:

    Probably... among others...

    On the plus side...

    The consecutive team thing seems to be helping. Improvement for next year would be to pair the teams that will be flip-flopping every round due to ties in the standings.

    Only problem I have is pats having no first rounder, one second, three fourths...they (and browns) really shit on the idea!

    @gftchris said:

    Only problem I have is pats having no first rounder, one second, three fourths...they (and browns) really shit on the idea!

    Playahs gonna play...

    @texasag1969 said:

    FTL (Fuck The Lawyers) 😆

    Off the album Striaght Outta CollegeStation...

  • @gumby73 said:

    Somebody else want to try or has tried PM'ing London?..My PM now saying Blocked.thanks

    Will do...