Comment Thread for 2017 Browns Board Mock...
-
Sorry for the delay gents - time difference, lazy sunday morning etc. I'm on it now.
-
You took Tours pick there Chris ....he was going to pick Harris as we are a little light at DE

-
Rd 1 is done!!!
-
Rd 1 is done!!!
Rd 1 is done!!!
PM sent to Tour-should be bringing up round 2 and making the Browns pick real soon. I have SF pick ready to go when he does.
-
Forgot to mention the pats/panthers trade, we need to update that as well.
-
FYI--Washington's CB Sidney Jones suffered apparent left leg injury at his Pro Day yesterday.Carted off..absolutely sucks for a projected round 1 kid..Get Well soon Sidney Jones..(may just fall to Browns when real bullets fly) hope this is legal, if not your welcome
FYI--Washington's CB Sidney Jones suffered apparent left leg injury at his Pro Day yesterday.Carted off..absolutely sucks for a projected round 1 kid..Get Well soon Sidney Jones..(may just fall to Browns when real bullets fly) hope this is legal, if not your welcome
Now seeing reports Sidney tore his achilles...

Wanna guess who I had penciled in on my card last nite? (and, no, darren, it was not Harris...)
I'll erase and rewrite here in a bit...
Sorry for the delay gents - time difference, lazy sunday morning etc. I'm on it now.
Not to worry, we did not get to you in time...
-
FYI--Washington's CB Sidney Jones suffered apparent left leg injury at his Pro Day yesterday.Carted off..absolutely sucks for a projected round 1 kid..Get Well soon Sidney Jones..(may just fall to Browns when real bullets fly) hope this is legal, if not your welcome
Now seeing reports Sidney tore his achilles...

Wanna guess who I had penciled in on my card last nite? (and, no, darren, it was not Harris...)
I'll erase and rewrite here in a bit...
Sorry for the delay gents - time difference, lazy sunday morning etc. I'm on it now.
Not to worry, we did not get to you in time...
-
PM to Gipper.......................Who was helping him on the weekends?
No one I know of... We can wait for him this early.
I think rounds 1 thru 3 are ones to not step in. We'll ask for a back up plan for this coming weekend.
In fact, I will likely need one myself... as a trip was delayed from Mar 3-5 to Mar 17-19.
-
Agree-we went through Rd 1 in record time.
-
PM to Gipper.......................Who was helping him on the weekends?
No one I know of... We can wait for him this early.
I think rounds 1 thru 3 are ones to not step in. We'll ask for a back up plan for this coming weekend.
In fact, I will likely need one myself... as a trip was delayed from Mar 3-5 to Mar 17-19.
-
No one I know of... We can wait for him this early.
Didnt we spend all last draft waiting for him too??.......
Agree-we went through Rd 1 in record time.
Screeeee............
(there are the brakes)
-
Only problem I have is pats having no first rounder, one second, three fourths...they (and browns) really shit on the idea!Probably... among others...
On the plus side...
The consecutive team thing seems to be helping. Improvement for next year would be to pair the teams that will be flip-flopping every round due to ties in the standings.
-
Well-it would not hurt for anyone leaving for any period to have a designated driver to make choices. They can always leave that person a priority list for the time they are off.
-
Gipper did something really helpful last year where he would put up the best available from round 3 onwards.....
-
...but not today...Sunday.
Leave it up to the lawyer to decide to work on Sunday. Than rob AG & Miami of their own home grown TE-David Njoku
all the way to LA ..Your Dismissed but Held in BB Contempt the rest of the day..Enjoy.. -
...but not today...Sunday.
Leave it up to the lawyer to decide to work on Sunday. Than rob AG & Miami of their own home grown TE-David Njoku
all the way to LA ..Your Dismissed but Held in BB Contempt the rest of the day..Enjoy.. Leave it up to the lawyer to decide to work on Sunday. Than rob AG & Miami of their own home grown TE-David Njoku
all the way to LA ..Your Dismissed but Held in BB Contempt the rest of the day..Enjoy.. That's OK-I stole the CB he needed for LA far worse than they needed another TE. FTL (Fuck The Lawyers)

-
Leave it up to the lawyer to decide to work on Sunday. Than rob AG & Miami of their own home grown TE-David Njoku
all the way to LA ..Your Dismissed but Held in BB Contempt the rest of the day..Enjoy.. That's OK-I stole the CB he needed for LA far worse than they needed another TE. FTL (Fuck The Lawyers)

FTL (Fuck The Lawyers)

cus they forget^^Sent PM to London that Santa Gip showed up on a Sunday..Last log 6:25AM Today.no clue in london time but it is 5 o clock somewhere
-
Only problem I have is pats having no first rounder, one second, three fourths...they (and browns) really shit on the idea!Probably... among others...
On the plus side...
The consecutive team thing seems to be helping. Improvement for next year would be to pair the teams that will be flip-flopping every round due to ties in the standings.
-
Picks made. PM sent to Mopar
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login