Skip to content

Suppose... since Cousins wants out of Washington

The Browns Board
24 16 1.1k
  • and the Browns use Osweiler and a couple of second round picks over the next two years....to

    trade for Cousins?

    would you think that could happen? The patriots want the Browns' first overall, that is so

    stupid it isn't amusing.

    Osweiler can be the Redskin's qb, they get a couple second round picks over the next two years, and the circus involving Cousins not wanting to continue to play there (I guess)... would be over,

    Cousins is the new Browns starter, Trubisky is his understudy for a year or two....

    Would this make sense? ..seems to be obvious that RGIII is not the answer, never is

    going to be.

    Maybe Osweiler would do well in Washington. He'd be their new starter...

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #3

    @calfoxwc said:

    and the Browns use Osweiler and a couple of second round picks over the next two years....to

    trade for Cousins?

    would you think that could happen? The patriots want the Browns' first overall, that is so

    stupid it isn't amusing.

    Osweiler can be the Redskin's qb, they get a couple second round picks over the next two years, and the circus involving Cousins not wanting to continue to play there (I guess)... would be over,

    Cousins is the new Browns starter, Trubisky is his understudy for a year or two....

    Would this make sense? ..seems to be obvious that RGIII is not the answer, never is

    going to be.

    Maybe Osweiler would do well in Washington. He'd be their new starter...

    Or, I put it in the other thread....

    My question would be if the Redskins would even want Osweiler. I we unloaded him to Washington, that would make it even sweeter.

    So how about this one? The Browns offer the Redskins our #12 and a future second for Cousins, and turn around and trade Kirk to the 49ers for their #2 overall. I could live with that one. 🙂 Is Costner running this draft?

    I don't get the media fixation on insisting the Browns have the hots for Garropolo.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    and the Browns use Osweiler and a couple of second round picks over the next two years....to

    trade for Cousins?

    would you think that could happen? The patriots want the Browns' first overall, that is so

    stupid it isn't amusing.

    Osweiler can be the Redskin's qb, they get a couple second round picks over the next two years, and the circus involving Cousins not wanting to continue to play there (I guess)... would be over,

    Cousins is the new Browns starter, Trubisky is his understudy for a year or two....

    Would this make sense? ..seems to be obvious that RGIII is not the answer, never is

    going to be.

    Maybe Osweiler would do well in Washington. He'd be their new starter...

    Or, I put it in the other thread....

    My question would be if the Redskins would even want Osweiler. I we unloaded him to Washington, that would make it even sweeter.

    So how about this one? The Browns offer the Redskins our #12 and a future second for Cousins, and turn around and trade Kirk to the 49ers for their #2 overall. I could live with that one. 🙂 Is Costner running this draft?

    I don't get the media fixation on insisting the Browns have the hots for Garropolo.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @hoorta said:

    So how about this one? The Browns offer the Redskins our #12 and a future second for Cousins, and turn around and trade Kirk to the 49ers for their #2 overall. I could live with that one. 🙂 Is Costner running this draft?

    why would they make that trade to us instead of just going to the 49'ers?

  • @hoorta said:

    So how about this one? The Browns offer the Redskins our #12 and a future second for Cousins, and turn around and trade Kirk to the 49ers for their #2 overall. I could live with that one. 🙂 Is Costner running this draft?

    why would they make that trade to us instead of just going to the 49'ers?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @clevfan4life said:

    why would they make that trade to us instead of just going to the 49'ers?

    Good point. We'll see what happens, the Redskins just fired their GM, so anything's possible.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #6

    If we got Cousins, Mitch would be an understudy for a lot more than a couple years, Cal.

  • 7 7moses7 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Something is brewing Texans ,Redskins ,49ers ,Browns ,QB shuffle ,draft picks flying hold on to your seats.

  • D Dawgs89 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Cousins signed his tender. He's not leaving.

  • Cousins signed his tender. He's not leaving.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #9

    @dawgs89 said:

    Cousins signed his tender. He's not leaving.

    RosenDousch now claiming he can see the future in DC for his Client..damn what a mess.

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Skins trade us a third round pick for Ossweiler then deal Cousins to SF for the #2 pick.....?

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I suppose Cousins thought the gm was the reason for them being a "zoo"... so

    they fired the GM, Cousins signed it.

    All I've heard, btw, is Josh McCown visiting the Cowboys. He'd make a good backup for a

    playoff team. Good luck to him !

  • Cousins signed his tender. He's not leaving.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @dawgs89 said:

    Cousins signed his tender. He's not leaving.

    The early timing of this was surprising, but it could actually be a prelude to a trade since he is now under contract.

    That said, I have to say again (those who've been paying attention know what's coming and can skip to the next post/thread), I would never trade anything of serious value for a tagged player. A new contract would have to be part of the deal.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I guess it depends why Cousins doesn't want to be in Washington and why he would rather be here.

    WSS

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Its lookin like we should just roll next year with os, kessler and hogan....save our draft picks thos year so next year we can load up and move up. If we even need to cause we'll probably still have a top 3 pick on our own

  • I guess it depends why Cousins doesn't want to be in Washington and why he would rather be here.

    WSS

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @westside-steve said:

    I guess it depends why Cousins doesn't want to be in Washington and why he would rather be here.

    Looking like a personal problem with head(s) of the WSH org. Not too surprising...

    http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/washington-redskins/source-kirk-cousins-will-not-negotiate-long-term-deal-while-bruce-allen-redskins

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222
    #16

    Osweiller, #12 , 2017 2 and two 2018 2's for Cousins and a 4th. We pay half BO's 2017 salary.

  • Osweiller, #12 , 2017 2 and two 2018 2's for Cousins and a 4th. We pay half BO's 2017 salary.

    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @jcam222 said:

    Osweiller, #12 , 2017 2 and two 2018 2's for Cousins and a 4th. We pay half BO's 2017 salary.

    That looks pretty crazy.

  • Osweiller, #12 , 2017 2 and two 2018 2's for Cousins and a 4th. We pay half BO's 2017 salary.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @jcam222 said:

    Osweiller, #12 , 2017 2 and two 2018 2's for Cousins and a 4th. We pay half BO's 2017 salary.

    But who will supply the Vaseline for that particular ass fucking?

    WSS

  • @jcam222 said:

    Osweiller, #12 , 2017 2 and two 2018 2's for Cousins and a 4th. We pay half BO's 2017 salary.

    But who will supply the Vaseline for that particular ass fucking?

    WSS

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #19

    @westside-steve said:

    But who will supply the Vaseline for that particular ass fucking?

    WSS

    Westside Steve takes charge:

  • Osweiller, #12 , 2017 2 and two 2018 2's for Cousins and a 4th. We pay half BO's 2017 salary.

    A Alkid3 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @jcam222 said:

    Osweiller, #12 , 2017 2 and two 2018 2's for Cousins and a 4th. We pay half BO's 2017 salary.

    Get all the way the fuck outta here with that shit. That's ridiculous. It probably wouldn't even take half of that.

  • @jcam222 said:

    Osweiller, #12 , 2017 2 and two 2018 2's for Cousins and a 4th. We pay half BO's 2017 salary.

    But who will supply the Vaseline for that particular ass fucking?

    WSS

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @westside-steve said:

    But who will supply the Vaseline for that particular ass fucking?

    WSS

    If it will get us Cousins I'll gladly supply a 55 gallon drum of Vaseline.
  • @jcam222 said:

    Osweiller, #12 , 2017 2 and two 2018 2's for Cousins and a 4th. We pay half BO's 2017 salary.

    Get all the way the fuck outta here with that shit. That's ridiculous. It probably wouldn't even take half of that.

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222
    #22

    @alkid3 said:

    Get all the way the fuck outta here with that shit. That's ridiculous. It probably wouldn't even take half of that.

    I've got an idea, let's just keep sending worthless piece of shit QB's onto the field, I mean fuck it's worked pretty well so far right? In the last 5 years we gave two 1st's and a 3rd to guess incorrectly 3 times on unproven QB's Yep so I suppose I'd give a haul for a proven guy.