Camp Mixon #65
-
I'd like to keep a Mixon thread open, so let's not venture too far away from him or the incidents surrounding him.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I'd like to keep a Mixon thread open, so let's not venture too far away from him or the incidents surrounding him.
Zombo
Close it. Wargogay is going Neanderthal with it.
-
I'm not in favor of drafting Mixon, but we WERE one of 4 NFL Teams conducting "Pre Pro Day interviews" with him. I wonder what Fan & media reaction may be were the Browns to draft him if we lose Crow.
Thoughts?
Mike
-
I'm not in favor of drafting Mixon, but we WERE one of 4 NFL Teams conducting "Pre Pro Day interviews" with him. I wonder what Fan & media reaction may be were the Browns to draft him if we lose Crow.
Thoughts?
Mike
I'm not in favor of drafting Mixon, but we WERE one of 4 NFL Teams conducting "Pre Pro Day interviews" with him. I wonder what Fan & media reaction may be were the Browns to draft him if we lose Crow.
Thoughts?
Mike
It's early but his talent level is there. The question is whether or not he can keep his focus. If he can the sky is the limit and fans typically support productivity. The media will make a big deal of it, that's what they do. I don't think his red flags are Johnny Football level.
-
I'm not in favor of drafting Mixon, but we WERE one of 4 NFL Teams conducting "Pre Pro Day interviews" with him. I wonder what Fan & media reaction may be were the Browns to draft him if we lose Crow.
Thoughts?
Mike
It's early but his talent level is there. The question is whether or not he can keep his focus. If he can the sky is the limit and fans typically support productivity. The media will make a big deal of it, that's what they do. I don't think his red flags are Johnny Football level.
It's early but his talent level is there. The question is whether or not he can keep his focus. If he can the sky is the limit and fans typically support productivity. The media will make a big deal of it, that's what they do. I don't think his red flags are Johnny Football level.
I backed Johnny, thinking his red flags would be outgrown after college...I was WRONG!
What continues to bother me about Mixon is his throwing a parking ticket into a Meter Maid's face this past November. His supposed apology & remorse about punching the young lady 2 years ago don't appear to have resolved his "anger issues". How might this surface in Cleveland? No thanks.
Mike
-
I'm not in favor of drafting Mixon, but we WERE one of 4 NFL Teams conducting "Pre Pro Day interviews" with him. I wonder what Fan & media reaction may be were the Browns to draft him if we lose Crow.
Thoughts?
Mike
I'm not in favor of drafting Mixon, but we WERE one of 4 NFL Teams conducting "Pre Pro Day interviews" with him. I wonder what Fan & media reaction may be were the Browns to draft him if we lose Crow.
Thoughts?
Mike
with him or without, winning makes it all better with media & fans. losing makes it a excuse..this dude can't handle the truth imo. but that's why we were there. Head check time not his talent..
-
Zombo said:
I'd like to keep a Mixon thread open, so let's not venture too far away from him or the incidents surrounding him.
Zombo
Close it. Wargogay is going Neanderthal with it.
Close it. Wargogay is going Neanderthal with it.
You are the one going neanderthal saying women need special protections.
-
Close it. Wargogay is going Neanderthal with it.
You are the one going neanderthal saying women need special protections.
You are the one going neanderthal saying women need special protections.
Wait... What?
-
Close it. Wargogay is going Neanderthal with it.
You are the one going neanderthal saying women need special protections.
You are the one going neanderthal saying women need special protections.
Sounds like they need protection from you.
When DID you stop beating your wife?
-
You are the one going neanderthal saying women need special protections.
Wait... What?
-
-
High Salisbury Plains Drifter?
-
You are the one going neanderthal saying women need special protections.
Wait... What?
Wait... What?
If you're preaching this egalitarianism in everything then it is no worse to hit a woman than it is another man. Period.
We're gonna be outraged by Mixon (while no one giving a damn about, say, Jeremy Hill) but then be equally outraged if people say things like women shouldn't be in combat. Ridiculous.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
