Skip to content

Camp Mixon #65

The Browns Board
68 24 3.1k
  • I'm not in favor of drafting Mixon, but we WERE one of 4 NFL Teams conducting "Pre Pro Day interviews" with him. I wonder what Fan & media reaction may be were the Browns to draft him if we lose Crow.

    Thoughts?

    Mike

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @canton-mike said:

    I'm not in favor of drafting Mixon, but we WERE one of 4 NFL Teams conducting "Pre Pro Day interviews" with him. I wonder what Fan & media reaction may be were the Browns to draft him if we lose Crow.

    Thoughts?

    Mike

    It's early but his talent level is there. The question is whether or not he can keep his focus. If he can the sky is the limit and fans typically support productivity. The media will make a big deal of it, that's what they do. I don't think his red flags are Johnny Football level.

  • @canton-mike said:

    I'm not in favor of drafting Mixon, but we WERE one of 4 NFL Teams conducting "Pre Pro Day interviews" with him. I wonder what Fan & media reaction may be were the Browns to draft him if we lose Crow.

    Thoughts?

    Mike

    It's early but his talent level is there. The question is whether or not he can keep his focus. If he can the sky is the limit and fans typically support productivity. The media will make a big deal of it, that's what they do. I don't think his red flags are Johnny Football level.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @baconhound said:

    It's early but his talent level is there. The question is whether or not he can keep his focus. If he can the sky is the limit and fans typically support productivity. The media will make a big deal of it, that's what they do. I don't think his red flags are Johnny Football level.

    I backed Johnny, thinking his red flags would be outgrown after college...I was WRONG!

    What continues to bother me about Mixon is his throwing a parking ticket into a Meter Maid's face this past November. His supposed apology & remorse about punching the young lady 2 years ago don't appear to have resolved his "anger issues". How might this surface in Cleveland? No thanks.

    Mike

  • I'm not in favor of drafting Mixon, but we WERE one of 4 NFL Teams conducting "Pre Pro Day interviews" with him. I wonder what Fan & media reaction may be were the Browns to draft him if we lose Crow.

    Thoughts?

    Mike

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @canton-mike said:

    I'm not in favor of drafting Mixon, but we WERE one of 4 NFL Teams conducting "Pre Pro Day interviews" with him. I wonder what Fan & media reaction may be were the Browns to draft him if we lose Crow.

    Thoughts?

    Mike

    with him or without, winning makes it all better with media & fans. losing makes it a excuse..this dude can't handle the truth imo. but that's why we were there. Head check time not his talent..

  • Zombo said:

    I'd like to keep a Mixon thread open, so let's not venture too far away from him or the incidents surrounding him.

    Zombo

    Close it. Wargogay is going Neanderthal with it.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @the-gipper said:

    Close it. Wargogay is going Neanderthal with it.

    You are the one going neanderthal saying women need special protections.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Close it. Wargogay is going Neanderthal with it.

    You are the one going neanderthal saying women need special protections.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @wargograw said:

    You are the one going neanderthal saying women need special protections.

    Wait... What?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Close it. Wargogay is going Neanderthal with it.

    You are the one going neanderthal saying women need special protections.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @wargograw said:

    You are the one going neanderthal saying women need special protections.

    Sounds like they need protection from you.

    When DID you stop beating your wife?

  • @wargograw said:

    You are the one going neanderthal saying women need special protections.

    Wait... What?

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @tour2ma said:

    Wait... What?

    Ha!....exactly

  • @tour2ma said:

    Wait... What?

    Ha!....exactly

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @mudfly said:

    Ha!....exactly

    Home, home on the range.................................290px-Stonehenge%2C_Condado_de_Wiltshire😆 😆

  • @mudfly said:

    Ha!....exactly

    Home, home on the range.................................290px-Stonehenge%2C_Condado_de_Wiltshire😆 😆

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @texasag1969 said:

    Home, home on the range.................................290px-Stonehenge%2C_Condado_de_Wiltshire😆 😆

    High Salisbury Plains Drifter?

  • @wargograw said:

    You are the one going neanderthal saying women need special protections.

    Wait... What?

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @tour2ma said:

    Wait... What?

    If you're preaching this egalitarianism in everything then it is no worse to hit a woman than it is another man. Period.

    We're gonna be outraged by Mixon (while no one giving a damn about, say, Jeremy Hill) but then be equally outraged if people say things like women shouldn't be in combat. Ridiculous.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #68

    Even if it's Philadelphia egalitarianism?