interesting view on pryor
-
Oh well he's gone now and apparently Drew Rosenhaus was mistaken about his worth. And call me a skeptic but reports from the locker room are bullshit as often as not.
You? A skeptic? Never...

-
Letting a Buckeye go is unforgivable.
-
-
-
As a kid, I loved to throw buckeyes at cars...
as a kid, we used to have buckeye throwing wars vs the kids from another block, and our block of kids.
Use to have WWII tank wars with refrigerator card board boxes, crawling inside of them in the big overgrown
weeded lot, rolling along.
After the cardboard boxes wore out, the loser usually started the buckeye throwing. One time, some of those
idiots started throwing rocks. We got mad and threw em back across the street. Trouble was, an old guy pulled out
of his driveway and sped off in front of us... one of us had throw a long, high rock throw, and it hit the old guy's car.
He looked just like Jimmy Durante, ...hopped out of his old gray Hudson sedan, and was shaking his cane up in the air,
and was yelling that he was going to call the police
and have all of us arrested. 1. it was an accident 2. Cell Phones hadn't been invented yet. 3. We all ran home and hid.
Our new wr may have had troubles, but he won't be as big a head case as Pryor, probably will be a far better teammate.
-
I got hit by a car in front of my Grandma's looking for buckeyes. True story.
ahhhh, that explains everything

-
I got hit by a car in front of my Grandma's looking for buckeyes. True story.
ahhhh, that explains everything

-
As a kid, I loved to throw buckeyes at cars...
We used to throw "hard dirt balls" near moving cars. They would explode into dust...we used 'em like hand grenades.
I've matured since then. Now my weapon of choice is my double barreled marshmallow shooter. This baby holds 40 mini marshmallows & launches 'em quickly! I have to admit I don't shoot at cars, just Grandkids, friends, family & of course, Steeler fans.
Mike
-
wait, I haven't seen that fly-shooter yet.... bring it up, we'll go annoy some groundhogs....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login