Skip to content

Browns interested in Geno Smith

The Browns Board
47 20 2.2k
  • @the-gipper said:

    Even though a QB is more important, could be more impactful...could be better..and a is a bigger need for this team.

    But all are a reach at #1 IMO. We shall soon see of the Browns FO agrees that opinion or not..

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @texasag1969 said:

    But all are a reach at #1 IMO. We shall soon see of the Browns FO agrees that opinion or not..

    I fully expect them to take Garrett at #1. That does not mean that a QB is more vital...that a QB is not a bigger need for this team, that a QB I would like them to take would not be more impactful.

    If we do go Gayrett...and we could get MT at #12...or have to do a trade up for him...I am all in for that. Fine.

  • BrownsKiddB BrownsKidd wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Didn't Geno cry like a little girl for not going #1 in the draft and had issues with his agent for not getting him higher than 39th on the board. Perhaps his agent knew more than Smith did. Don't want some head case on this team.

  • BrownsKiddB BrownsKidd wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Cabot tweeting that the Browns' are showing no interest.

    https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot

  • Didn't Geno cry like a little girl for not going #1 in the draft and had issues with his agent for not getting him higher than 39th on the board. Perhaps his agent knew more than Smith did. Don't want some head case on this team.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @brownskidd said:

    Didn't Geno cry like a little girl for not going #1 in the draft and had issues with his agent for not getting him higher than 39th on the board. Perhaps his agent knew more than Smith did. Don't want some head case on this team.

    I liked Smith coming out of WestbyGod.....but now....give me RGIII back instead.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #18

    These fucktards match up every available team with every QB opening eventually.

    None of them had the Osweiler thing, which actually made a ton of sense.

    Just ask yourself ... Why in the FUCK would the Browns be interested in Geno Smith?

    They're not.

    Zombo

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Man, I'm glad Geno wasn't born or went to college in Ohio

  • Man, I'm glad Geno wasn't born or went to college in Ohio

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @d-bone said:

    Man, I'm glad Geno wasn't born or went to college in Ohio

    Truth

  • @d-bone said:

    Man, I'm glad Geno wasn't born or went to college in Ohio

    Truth

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @bbedward said:

    Truth

    You were aware his nickname is "Brownie", right? 😉

  • @bbedward said:

    Truth

    You were aware his nickname is "Brownie", right? 😉

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @texasag1969 said:

    You were aware his nickname is "Brownie", right? 😉

    cant tell if racist or not

  • @texasag1969 said:

    You were aware his nickname is "Brownie", right? 😉

    cant tell if racist or not

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    cant tell if racist or not

    As in what he likes for dessert. 😛

  • These fucktards match up every available team with every QB opening eventually.

    None of them had the Osweiler thing, which actually made a ton of sense.

    Just ask yourself ... Why in the FUCK would the Browns be interested in Geno Smith?

    They're not.

    Zombo

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Zombo said:

    These fucktards match up every available team with every QB opening eventually.

    None of them had the Osweiler thing, which actually made a ton of sense.

    Just ask yourself ... Why in the FUCK would the Browns be interested in Geno Smith?

    They're not.

    Zombo

    When a team does not have a proven QB...this is what you get. I am pretty sure at this point the fans in SFO, NYJets, and now Houston are going through the same ordeal. Denver maybe too? Chicago was but it seems they settled on Glennon.

    Just curious...who do you think is better The Ostrich (Osweiler) or the Emu (Glennon). (for lack of a better derivative name)

  • Cabot tweeting that the Browns' are showing no interest.

    https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @brownskidd said:

    Cabot tweeting that the Browns' are showing no interest.

    https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot

    Lord,

    Please let MKC be right... for once.

    Tour

    P.S. Please show mercy to her "vibe"...

    Mary Kay Cabot‏Verified account @MaryKayCabot 3h3 hours ago

    Mary Kay Cabot@MaryKayCabot
    Not getting the vibe that #Browns have any interest in Geno Smith

    Not getting the vibe that #Browns have any interest in Geno Smith

  • These fucktards match up every available team with every QB opening eventually.

    None of them had the Osweiler thing, which actually made a ton of sense.

    Just ask yourself ... Why in the FUCK would the Browns be interested in Geno Smith?

    They're not.

    Zombo

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Zombo said:

    These fucktards match up every available team with every QB opening eventually.

    I believe they have a concentric, double wheel...

    Inner rim has the 32 teams and is spun clockwise... middle is fixed the available QBs, FA and draft... outer is spun anti-clockwise and has reporters names. Spin is conducted once per week and assignments are handed out.

    @d-bone said:

    Man, I'm glad Geno wasn't born or went to college in Ohio

    ... or spotted in Strongsville...

  • Zombo said:

    These fucktards match up every available team with every QB opening eventually.

    None of them had the Osweiler thing, which actually made a ton of sense.

    Just ask yourself ... Why in the FUCK would the Browns be interested in Geno Smith?

    They're not.

    Zombo

    When a team does not have a proven QB...this is what you get. I am pretty sure at this point the fans in SFO, NYJets, and now Houston are going through the same ordeal. Denver maybe too? Chicago was but it seems they settled on Glennon.

    Just curious...who do you think is better The Ostrich (Osweiler) or the Emu (Glennon). (for lack of a better derivative name)

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @the-gipper said:

    When a team does not have a proven QB...this is what you get. I am pretty sure at this point the fans in SFO, NYJets, and now Houston are going through the same ordeal. Denver maybe too? Chicago was but it seems they settled on Glennon.

    Just curious...who do you think is better The Ostrich (Osweiler) or the Emu (Glennon). (for lack of a better derivative name)

    I'd go Ostrich, but I don't see either a full-time starters in this league over the long run.

    Zombo

  • Zombo said:

    These fucktards match up every available team with every QB opening eventually.

    I believe they have a concentric, double wheel...

    Inner rim has the 32 teams and is spun clockwise... middle is fixed the available QBs, FA and draft... outer is spun anti-clockwise and has reporters names. Spin is conducted once per week and assignments are handed out.

    @d-bone said:

    Man, I'm glad Geno wasn't born or went to college in Ohio

    ... or spotted in Strongsville...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @tour2ma said:

    I believe they have a concentric, double wheel...

    Inner rim has the 32 teams and is spun clockwise... middle is fixed the available QBs, FA and draft... outer is spun anti-clockwise and has reporters names. Spin is conducted once per week and assignments are handed out.

    I would like to see that in action.

  • @the-gipper said:

    When a team does not have a proven QB...this is what you get. I am pretty sure at this point the fans in SFO, NYJets, and now Houston are going through the same ordeal. Denver maybe too? Chicago was but it seems they settled on Glennon.

    Just curious...who do you think is better The Ostrich (Osweiler) or the Emu (Glennon). (for lack of a better derivative name)

    I'd go Ostrich, but I don't see either a full-time starters in this league over the long run.

    Zombo

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Zombo said:

    I'd go Ostrich, but I don't see either a full-time starters in this league over the long run.

    Zombo

    Are you saying that both are essentially all wet?

  • Man, I'm glad Geno wasn't born or went to college in Ohio

    LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @d-bone said:

    Man, I'm glad Geno wasn't born or went to college in Ohio

    He would be getting compared to Joe Montana. "The Jets never gave him a chance."

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #31

    He's worse than awful.

  • SuomiS Suomi wrote on last edited by
    #32

    No to Geno Smith.

    Yes to Geno Auriemma.

  • @brownskidd said:

    Didn't Geno cry like a little girl for not going #1 in the draft and had issues with his agent for not getting him higher than 39th on the board. Perhaps his agent knew more than Smith did. Don't want some head case on this team.

    I liked Smith coming out of WestbyGod.....but now....give me RGIII back instead.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @the-gipper said:

    ...but now....give me RGIII back instead.

    If Hue feels the earth move under his feet this time it's Dawgshit