Skip to content

2017 Board Draft ..... Players Picked By Teams

The Browns Board
96 13 8.4k
  • I just looked he isnt gone, so why is he not counted as depth at DT? I personally like him and shelto as the interior tandem of our new 4-3

  • We develop good DE's and those two on the inside almost requiring a double team on at least one of them, will free up our DE's and srsly crunch the pocket

  • @londonbrown said:

    http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/CLE

    Ok so ur looking at our 3-4 roster where they call him the RDE, its just a technicality....he is NOT a 4-3 DE

  • I just looked he isnt gone, so why is he not counted as depth at DT? I personally like him and shelto as the interior tandem of our new 4-3

    @clevfan4life said:

    I just looked he isnt gone, so why is he not counted as depth at DT? I personally like him and shelto as the interior tandem of our new 4-3

    Yes, good point, he is still on the roster...but the Ourlads depth chart didn't have him anywhere on the team. Not sure WTF is up with that.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    I just looked he isnt gone, so why is he not counted as depth at DT? I personally like him and shelto as the interior tandem of our new 4-3

    Yes, good point, he is still on the roster...but the Ourlads depth chart didn't have him anywhere on the team. Not sure WTF is up with that.

    @the-gipper said:

    Yes, good point, he is still on the roster...but the Ourlads depth chart didn't have him anywhere on the team. Not sure WTF is up with that.

    They did, starting DE

  • @the-gipper said:

    Yes, good point, he is still on the roster...but the Ourlads depth chart didn't have him anywhere on the team. Not sure WTF is up with that.

    They did, starting DE

    @londonbrown said:

    They did, starting DE

    Oops, my bad. I guess I would have never looked for him there....as a starter or as a DE. 😳

  • Next year in camp we'll have og, nas, garett, orchard, possibly that wynn kid..... i think we're good at DE. U could also throw bryant out there as depth at DE. We desperately need a stud safety back there and competent corners. Haden is one injury from retirement. Stsly he's on his very last "effective" legs

    @clevfan4life said:

    Next year in camp we'll have og, nas, garett, orchard, possibly that wynn kid..... i think we're good at DE. U could also throw bryant out there as depth at DE. We desperately need a stud safety back there and competent corners. Haden is one injury from retirement. Stsly he's on his very last "effective" legs

    Other than Garrett, who beats out Thomas at LDE?

    Other position needs is a legitimate point, but I either had questions about others available at 12 or had players I liked at further down my board nearly as well.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Next year in camp we'll have og, nas, garett, orchard, possibly that wynn kid..... i think we're good at DE. U could also throw bryant out there as depth at DE. We desperately need a stud safety back there and competent corners. Haden is one injury from retirement. Stsly he's on his very last "effective" legs

    Other than Garrett, who beats out Thomas at LDE?

    Other position needs is a legitimate point, but I either had questions about others available at 12 or had players I liked at further down my board nearly as well.

    @tour2ma said:

    Other than Garrett, who beats out Thomas at LDE?

    .

    I would think any of the other guys by virtue of 1 or more years of exp would beat him out. If nassib is in the weightroom at all this offseason he should easily be able to outperform all the rookies, garett included....at least at the beginning of the season.

  • Its a fantady draft for sure, but honestlytheres so many other holes we "must " adress in the draft

  • This FO is not collecting picks to just "fix holes" , it's getting as many as possible and picking the best player they can. No Browns fan can be a fan of drafting for "needs" right now!

  • This FO is not collecting picks to just "fix holes" , it's getting as many as possible and picking the best player they can. No Browns fan can be a fan of drafting for "needs" right now!

    @londonbrown said:

    This FO is not collecting picks to just "fix holes" , it's getting as many as possible and picking the best player they can. No Browns fan can be a fan of drafting for "needs" right now!

    Wait wut? This is "exactly" when we need ti drsft for needs. We cant let the secondsry go unadressed, nor the qb situation

  • If we are drafting for needs we take a QB first overall, which wont happen. It's the best player on our board all the way and I'll bet anything on that

  • If we are drafting for needs we take a QB first overall, which wont happen. It's the best player on our board all the way and I'll bet anything on that

    @londonbrown said:

    If we are drafting for needs we take a QB first overall, it's the best player on their board all the way and I'll bet anything on that

    The #1 overall pick is different. There you can draft bpa unless u already have world beaters at that position. Would u really want them to bypass hooker if hes there for another DE that may not play much?

  • Thomas is a solid lineman but he's no garett or allen who yes, are virtual locks to start

  • @londonbrown said:

    If we are drafting for needs we take a QB first overall, it's the best player on their board all the way and I'll bet anything on that

    The #1 overall pick is different. There you can draft bpa unless u already have world beaters at that position. Would u really want them to bypass hooker if hes there for another DE that may not play much?

    @clevfan4life said:

    The #1 overall pick is different. There you can draft bpa unless u already have world beaters at that position. Would u really want them to bypass hooker if hes there for another DE that may not play much?

    I would yes as injuries occur etc, I am a trust your board and BPA all the way person. Unless it's the QB position of course.

  • So ur not a fan of hookers?☕️

  • @tour2ma said:

    Other than Garrett, who beats out Thomas at LDE?

    .

    I would think any of the other guys by virtue of 1 or more years of exp would beat him out. If nassib is in the weightroom at all this offseason he should easily be able to outperform all the rookies, garett included....at least at the beginning of the season.

    @clevfan4life said:

    I would think any of the other guys by virtue of 1 or more years of exp would beat him out. If nassib is in the weightroom at all this offseason he should easily be able to outperform all the rookies, garett included....at least at the beginning of the season.

    Obviously I disagree...

    @clevfan4life said:

    Wait wut? This is "exactly" when we need ti drsft for needs. We cant let the secondsry go unadressed, nor the qb situation

    How have I not addressed the 2ndary? Baker, Jones and Jones in consecutive picks. Even if we have to wait a year for Sidney...

    And that's not mentioning the pressure the front 7 will bring.

    Front to back... inside out...

  • @clevfan4life said:

    I would think any of the other guys by virtue of 1 or more years of exp would beat him out. If nassib is in the weightroom at all this offseason he should easily be able to outperform all the rookies, garett included....at least at the beginning of the season.

    Obviously I disagree...

    @clevfan4life said:

    Wait wut? This is "exactly" when we need ti drsft for needs. We cant let the secondsry go unadressed, nor the qb situation

    How have I not addressed the 2ndary? Baker, Jones and Jones in consecutive picks. Even if we have to wait a year for Sidney...

    And that's not mentioning the pressure the front 7 will bring.

    Front to back... inside out...

    @tour2ma said:

    How have I not addressed the 2ndary? Baker, Jones and Jones in consecutive picks. Even if we have to wait a year for Sidney...

    And that's not mentioning the pressure the front 7 will bring.

    Front to back... inside out...

    Go back to 12 & your not getting Thomas 😮.Would you insert Hooker, Foster or OJ? call it shits & giggles

  • @tour2ma said:

    How have I not addressed the 2ndary? Baker, Jones and Jones in consecutive picks. Even if we have to wait a year for Sidney...

    And that's not mentioning the pressure the front 7 will bring.

    Front to back... inside out...

    Go back to 12 & your not getting Thomas 😮.Would you insert Hooker, Foster or OJ? call it shits & giggles

    @gumby73 said:

    Go back to 12 & your not getting Thomas 😮.Would you insert Hooker, Foster or OJ? call it shits & giggles

    Which of the 11 before me was replaced by Thomas? 😉