Skip to content

Hue and Sashi skip Clemson Pro day

The Browns Board
44 18 2.3k
  • @tour2ma said:

    I guarantee you that if it is done right, then collaborative consensus-building produces better decisions with greater consistency than any autocratic process.

    Don't tell that to Belichick πŸ˜‰

    @d-bone said:

    Don't tell that to Belichick πŸ˜‰

    lol... How 'bout "that we've tried"...

    While surely Bill is "the decider", he has key personnel folks that have been around him a while and I think they have significant impact/influence upon him.

    We've heard from his staff that he expects them to push back on him when they disagree and bring ideas to him frequently... to think of things he has not thought of. I'd be shocked if it were not the same in the FO.

  • @hoorta said:

    Yup Mud with Pryor gone, I could see interest in Williams @ #12, if we're not drafting a QB there.

    I was thinking this....and kind of like Williams....and, for a moment, thought he'd be an option for us....

    Then I realized Im one of those guys who hates WR in the first.....and thought about WR in the first 2 years in a row?......following a year we drafted 4?.....

    Then I took a deep breathe and shook that thought right outta my brain.....

    @mudfly said:

    I was thinking this....and kind of like Williams....and, for a moment, thought he'd be an option for us....

    Then I realized Im one of those guys who hates WR in the first.....and thought about WR in the first 2 years in a row?......following a year we drafted 4?.....

    Then I took a deep breathe and shook that thought right outta my brain.....

    Hey, we can be in the running for the Matt Millen award for drafting two WR busts in consecutive years. Not like there isn't top receiver talent in the first. Odell Beckham, Mike Evans, AJ Green, Julio Jones. We just draft bums in the second like Gregg Little, Mohammed Massoquoi, and Brian Robiski. Eeeeekkkk!!!! Just a few more examples of our legendary draft ineptitude. πŸ™‚

  • @mudfly said:

    I was thinking this....and kind of like Williams....and, for a moment, thought he'd be an option for us....

    Then I realized Im one of those guys who hates WR in the first.....and thought about WR in the first 2 years in a row?......following a year we drafted 4?.....

    Then I took a deep breathe and shook that thought right outta my brain.....

    Hey, we can be in the running for the Matt Millen award for drafting two WR busts in consecutive years. Not like there isn't top receiver talent in the first. Odell Beckham, Mike Evans, AJ Green, Julio Jones. We just draft bums in the second like Gregg Little, Mohammed Massoquoi, and Brian Robiski. Eeeeekkkk!!!! Just a few more examples of our legendary draft ineptitude. πŸ™‚

    @hoorta said:

    Hey, we can be in the running for the Matt Millen award for drafting two WR busts in consecutive years. Not like there isn't top receiver talent in the first. Odell Beckham, Mike Evans, AJ Green, Julio Jones. We just draft bums in the second like Gregg Little, Mohammed Massoquoi, and Brian Robiski. Eeeeekkkk!!!! Just a few more examples of our legendary draft ineptitude. πŸ™‚

    George Costanza needs to draft for the Browns and take "the opposite" every time.

  • @mudfly said:

    I was thinking this....and kind of like Williams....and, for a moment, thought he'd be an option for us....

    Then I realized Im one of those guys who hates WR in the first.....and thought about WR in the first 2 years in a row?......following a year we drafted 4?.....

    Then I took a deep breathe and shook that thought right outta my brain.....

    Hey, we can be in the running for the Matt Millen award for drafting two WR busts in consecutive years. Not like there isn't top receiver talent in the first. Odell Beckham, Mike Evans, AJ Green, Julio Jones. We just draft bums in the second like Gregg Little, Mohammed Massoquoi, and Brian Robiski. Eeeeekkkk!!!! Just a few more examples of our legendary draft ineptitude. πŸ™‚

    @hoorta said:

    Hey, we can be in the running for the Matt Millen award for drafting two WR busts in consecutive years. Not like there isn't top receiver talent in the first. Odell Beckham, Mike Evans, AJ Green, Julio Jones. We just draft bums in the second like Gregg Little, Mohammed Massoquoi, and Brian Robiski. Eeeeekkkk!!!! Just a few more examples of our legendary draft ineptitude by previous regimes! πŸ™‚

    Fixed.

    Mike