Skip to content

Keapernick signs Free Agent Deal

The Browns Board
39 17 1.5k
  • @the-gipper said:

    http://dailysnark.com/breaking-isis-signs-free-agent-qb-colin-kaepernick-1-year-deal/

    thumb-22-696x365.jpg

    The 72 virgins incentive in that contract was too hard to pass up.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @stinkhole said:

    The 72 virgins incentive in that contract was too hard to pass up.

    Still not sure why that seems to be an attractive concept to Muslim men. I can only suspect that it is some perverse male dominance thing. Give me 72 professionals if you must.

  • @stinkhole said:

    The 72 virgins incentive in that contract was too hard to pass up.

    Still not sure why that seems to be an attractive concept to Muslim men. I can only suspect that it is some perverse male dominance thing. Give me 72 professionals if you must.

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @the-gipper said:

    Still not sure why that seems to be an attractive concept to Muslim men. I can only suspect that it is some perverse male dominance thing. Give me 72 professionals if you must.

    Their prophet was a peadophile, that answers that question pretty conclusively

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #15

    You don't see why 72 virgins is attractive to a man? Always figured you were gay, Gipper, but don't make it so obvious.

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Great quote by the GM.

    “الأَبْجَدِيَّة العَرَبِيَّة‎‎الأَبْجَدِيَّة الالأَبْجَدِيَّة العَرَبِيَّة‎‎ يَّة‎‎ ” said ISIS GM Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

  • You don't see why 72 virgins is attractive to a man? Always figured you were gay, Gipper, but don't make it so obvious.

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @wargograw said:

    You don't see why 72 virgins is attractive to a man? Always figured you were gay, Gipper, but don't make it so obvious.

    You obviously didn't read his entire post.

  • Louisville SluggerL Louisville Slugger wrote on last edited by
    #18

    How many yards per attempt do you think he'll average playing for isis? I'm putting my money on 5.56

  • @wargograw said:

    You don't see why 72 virgins is attractive to a man? Always figured you were gay, Gipper, but don't make it so obvious.

    You obviously didn't read his entire post.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @stinkhole said:

    You obviously didn't read his entire post.

    I just read it again. What am I missing?

  • @stinkhole said:

    You obviously didn't read his entire post.

    I just read it again. What am I missing?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @wargograw said:

    I just read it again. What am I missing?

    "Give me 72 professionals if you must."-----------------------prostitutes.

  • You don't see why 72 virgins is attractive to a man? Always figured you were gay, Gipper, but don't make it so obvious.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @wargograw said:

    You don't see why 72 virgins is attractive to a man? Always figured you were gay, Gipper, but don't make it so obvious.

    Are you too a pedophile? What did you think I meant when I said I would rather have 72 professionals? Did you think I was talking about accountants?

  • Not even clever.

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @tiamat63 said:

    Not even clever.

    LOL. Oh, it was clever alright. Just harmlessly funny. You just don't have a sense of humor, that's all.

  • @wargograw said:

    You don't see why 72 virgins is attractive to a man? Always figured you were gay, Gipper, but don't make it so obvious.

    Are you too a pedophile? What did you think I meant when I said I would rather have 72 professionals? Did you think I was talking about accountants?

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @the-gipper said:

    Are you too a pedophile? What did you think I meant when I said I would rather have 72 professionals? Did you think I was talking about accountants?

    Only children can be virgins now?

    And yes, I did think you meant something like accounts, seeing as how you're a massive nerd.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Looks like the guy out of that show The League

    Everybody calls him Ruxin.

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @wargograw said:

    Everybody calls him Ruxin.

    nope wrong one, it's Raffi
  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #25

    i'll take a 19 year old virgin anyday over some wrinkled stretched out lot lizzard. and no we're not talking 'pretty woman' pros. that's only in the movies bub.

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #26

    He has been blacklisted.

  • i'll take a 19 year old virgin anyday over some wrinkled stretched out lot lizzard. and no we're not talking 'pretty woman' pros. that's only in the movies bub.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #27

    @miktoxic said:

    i'll take a 19 year old virgin anyday over some wrinkled stretched out lot lizzard. and no we're not talking 'pretty woman' pros. that's only in the movies bub.

    You need to get back to Vegas and see a real pro. The high $$ kind. Saw one in the Venetian one night and stepped on my tongue. Made Trump's blonds look downright homely. And big mouth Julia Roberts? Not even in the same ballpark.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Are you too a pedophile? What did you think I meant when I said I would rather have 72 professionals? Did you think I was talking about accountants?

    Only children can be virgins now?

    And yes, I did think you meant something like accounts, seeing as how you're a massive nerd.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @wargograw said:

    Only children can be virgins now?

    And yes, I did think you meant something like accounts, seeing as how you're a massive nerd.

    We were talking about fucking women and you thought we were talking about accountants.

    Jesus to Jesus, I can't help you overcome whatever ails you.

  • i'll take a 19 year old virgin anyday over some wrinkled stretched out lot lizzard. and no we're not talking 'pretty woman' pros. that's only in the movies bub.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @miktoxic said:

    i'll take a 19 year old virgin anyday over some wrinkled stretched out lot lizzard. and no we're not talking 'pretty woman' pros. that's only in the movies bub.

    Well....I assume that if I am in "paradise" and am being offered 72 women to have sex with prostitutes that I would have the right to choose the 72 prostitutes, wouldn't I?

    I would have as much say there as you would have over the virgins you were offered. What if you were offered a 12 year old virgin that was autistic....or a 75 year old nun?

    So, it works both ways.

  • @miktoxic said:

    i'll take a 19 year old virgin anyday over some wrinkled stretched out lot lizzard. and no we're not talking 'pretty woman' pros. that's only in the movies bub.

    You need to get back to Vegas and see a real pro. The high $$ kind. Saw one in the Venetian one night and stepped on my tongue. Made Trump's blonds look downright homely. And big mouth Julia Roberts? Not even in the same ballpark.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @texasag1969 said:

    You need to get back to Vegas and see a real pro. The high $$ kind. Saw one in the Venetian one night and stepped on my tongue. Made Trump's blonds look downright homely. And big mouth Julia Roberts? Not even in the same ballpark.

    Here is a photo of Jon Hannity at a Las Vegas brothel with part of its "stable".

    HannityBunny1.jpg

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    LOL! Good try Gip, but this woman was right off a fashion dress runway with a form fitting gown, matching purse, the works. Just trolling gracefully for a high roller to come in the front door. She decorated the entrance so well I doubt management ever had a problem allowing her to open "shop" right there. I told my wife that if she hadn't been there with me I might have been really tempted to give up 40+ years of fidelity to one woman.

  • @wargograw said:

    Only children can be virgins now?

    And yes, I did think you meant something like accounts, seeing as how you're a massive nerd.

    We were talking about fucking women and you thought we were talking about accountants.

    Jesus to Jesus, I can't help you overcome whatever ails you.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @the-gipper said:

    We were talking about fucking women and you thought we were talking about accountants.

    Jesus to Jesus, I can't help you overcome whatever ails you.

    A sanctified mind? Yeah, sucks for me.