Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
  3. Chuck Berry RIP

Chuck Berry RIP

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
6 Posts 3 Posters 1.5k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
    • 57k Posts
    • 4k Reputation
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #1

    One of probably the 5 greatest legends of Rock n Roll died over the weekend, Chuck Berry.

    Here is an hours worth of his greatest hits:

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
      • 57k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Who would join Chuck Berry in the list of 5 Greatest Legends of R&R?

      Two for absolute certain:

      Elvis

      The Beatles

      Only 2 other slots up for discussion.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 39k Posts
        • 9k Reputation
        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I personally never cared much for his music and everything I've heard about him says that he was an unpleasant human being. That said I suppose he does have a place of honor in the history of rock and roll.

        WSS

        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
        The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • W Westside Steve

          I personally never cared much for his music and everything I've heard about him says that he was an unpleasant human being. That said I suppose he does have a place of honor in the history of rock and roll.

          WSS

          The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
          • 57k Posts
          • 4k Reputation
          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @westside-steve said:

          I personally never cared much for his music and everything I've heard about him says that he was an unpleasant human being. That said I suppose he does have a place of honor in the history of rock and roll.

          WSS

          I thought you guys backed him up once.

          W 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Canton Mike Canton MikeC
            • 4k Posts
            • 2k Reputation
            Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I'll be admonished for this, but I consider Chuck Berry the real "King of Rock & Roll", As great as he was, I never considered Elvis a Rock & Roll artist. Chuck Berry personified Rock & Roll.

            RIP Chuck...I just lost one of my all time favorites.

            Mike

            IN DORSEY I TRUST
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • The GipperT The Gipper

              @westside-steve said:

              I personally never cared much for his music and everything I've heard about him says that he was an unpleasant human being. That said I suppose he does have a place of honor in the history of rock and roll.

              WSS

              I thought you guys backed him up once.

              Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 39k Posts
              • 9k Reputation
              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @the-gipper said:

              I thought you guys backed him up once.

              Nope.

              LAW did.

              WSS

              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better đź’—

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              Theme
              • System
              • Light
              • Dark
              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Forums
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Donate