Skip to content

Camp Adams

The Browns Board
17 14 1.5k
  • I don't think we could trade up to where we'd need to be for Adams. If something crazy happens, and he starts falling... go for it.

  • Would that not make him the highest safety ever drafted? I think Sean Taylor was 4th overall.

  • Would that not make him the highest safety ever drafted? I think Sean Taylor was 4th overall.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Would that not make him the highest safety ever drafted? I think Sean Taylor was 4th overall.

    Just saw a mock where Adams went at #2 and that would tie him for highest Safety of all time with...

    *drumroll*

    ... our own Eric Turner in 1991.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Would that not make him the highest safety ever drafted? I think Sean Taylor was 4th overall.

    Just saw a mock where Adams went at #2 and that would tie him for highest Safety of all time with...

    *drumroll*

    ... our own Eric Turner in 1991.

    @tour2ma said:

    Just saw a mock where Adams went at #2 and that would tie him for highest Safety of all time with...

    *drumroll*

    ... our own Eric Turner in 1991.

    Fuuuuuuck. Forgot Erock was taken that high.

  • I think if we don't go the route of trading for a QB

    we should trade up to #3 and take Jamal Adams

    Garret/Adams in the first would be my dream

    Let's say we trade our #12, our #52nd this year, and a conditional 2nd next year, you think the Bears would go for it?

    No way Adams slides to #12. I think he would be the missing piece in our secondary.

    @domcucch1994 said:

    I think if we don't go the route of trading for a QB

    we should trade up to #3 and take Jamal Adams

    Garret/Adams in the first would be my dream

    Let's say we trade our #12, our #52nd this year, and a conditional 2nd next year, you think the Bears would go for it?

    No way Adams slides to #12. I think he would be the missing piece in our secondary.

    The only way the Browns will trade up that high is for a qb.

  • @domcucch1994 said:

    I think if we don't go the route of trading for a QB

    we should trade up to #3 and take Jamal Adams

    Garret/Adams in the first would be my dream

    Let's say we trade our #12, our #52nd this year, and a conditional 2nd next year, you think the Bears would go for it?

    No way Adams slides to #12. I think he would be the missing piece in our secondary.

    The only way the Browns will trade up that high is for a qb.

    @hoorta said:

    The only way the Browns will trade up that high is for a qb.

    Agree.

  • I saw some bad clips of Adams last night, they're on twitter @nfldrafter

  • Would that not make him the highest safety ever drafted? I think Sean Taylor was 4th overall.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Would that not make him the highest safety ever drafted? I think Sean Taylor was 4th overall.

    Eric Turner, a safety is the highest safety ever drafted at #2 overall. By the Browns no less.

  • For the record... had Adams been there at 12 in our mock, I would have taken him... 🙂

  • For the record... had Adams been there at 12 in our mock, I would have taken him... 🙂

    @tour2ma said:

    For the record... had Adams been there at 12 in our mock, I would have taken him... 🙂

    In a NY second....!!....he;s in my top 3.....

  • For the record... had Adams been there at 12 in our mock, I would have taken him... 🙂

    @tour2ma said:

    For the record... had Adams been there at 12 in our mock, I would have taken him... 🙂

    That'd be a dream pick at that spot.