Skip to content

Mock Draft Central... The Pro's

The Browns Board
164 20 3.8k
  • Then there's...

    NFL Mock Draft 2017 roundup: Browns' No. 12 pick is all over the place

    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/03/nfl_mock_draft_2017_roundup_br.html

    Garrett at 1... then Mitch/OJH/Watson...

  • BR has out their 7-round... have us doing the QB two-step...

    1a. Garrett

    1b. Mahonnes

    2a. Obi Melifonwu, SS, Connecticut

    2b. Montravius Adams, DT, Auburn

    3. Bucky Hodges, TE, Virginia Tech

    4. Howard Wilson, CB, Houston

    5a. Rudy Ford, FS?, Auburn ---

    5b. Trent Taylor, WR, Louisiana Tech

    5c. Tanzel Smart, DT, Tulane

    6a. Calvin Munson, OLB, San Diego State

    6b. Josh Dobbs, Tennessee

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2698138-2017-nfl-mock-draft-7-round-predictions-with-compensatory-picks

  • I wouldn't hate that BR draft.

  • Trubisky won't last until 12. Mahomes won't go at 12.....later 1st round maybe.

    I heard that someone polled 22 of the 32 league GMs on who the best QBs in this draft were. It was basically a tie between MT and Watson, Mahomes got 2 votes. Kizer got -0-. Three of them had "not decided". Not sure what the story was about the other 10.

  • I wouldn't hate that BR draft.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    I wouldn't hate that BR draft.

    Not crazy about it myself... One impact defender in the haul... Foster still on the board at 12...

    • Mahonnes feels like a big reach...
    • I have concerns about Obi's agility...
    • Then of the last 5 picks Dobbs is the only one I know... and a couple are very hard to find info on...
    • Plus the 2 QB thing...
  • Trubisky won't last until 12. Mahomes won't go at 12.....later 1st round maybe.

    I heard that someone polled 22 of the 32 league GMs on who the best QBs in this draft were. It was basically a tie between MT and Watson, Mahomes got 2 votes. Kizer got -0-. Three of them had "not decided". Not sure what the story was about the other 10.

    @the-gipper said:

    Trubisky won't last until 12. Mahomes won't go at 12.....later 1st round maybe.

    I heard that someone polled 22 of the 32 league GMs on who the best QBs in this draft were. It was basically a tie between MT and Watson, Mahomes got 2 votes. Kizer got -0-. Three of them had "not decided". Not sure what the story was about the other 10.

    The other 10 said "none of the above"?

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    I wouldn't hate that BR draft.

    Not crazy about it myself... One impact defender in the haul... Foster still on the board at 12...

    • Mahonnes feels like a big reach...
    • I have concerns about Obi's agility...
    • Then of the last 5 picks Dobbs is the only one I know... and a couple are very hard to find info on...
    • Plus the 2 QB thing...

    @tour2ma said:

    Not crazy about it myself... One impact defender in the haul... Foster still on the board at 12...

    • Mahonnes feels like a big reach...
    • I have concerns about Obi's agility...
    • Then of the last 5 picks Dobbs is the only one I know... and a couple are very hard to find info on...
    • Plus the 2 QB thing...

    I wasn't jumping for joy but getting Garrett, Mahomes (knowing he needs a year to get squared away, Hodges, and Dobbs out of deal wouldn't cut me too deep.

    The Mahomes pick is about a round early.

    Edit: I like Adams as well.

  • Why are you calling him Mahonnes?

  • Why are you calling him Mahonnes?

    @wargograw said:

    Why are you calling him Mahonnes?

    I ann?

  • @wargograw said:

    Why are you calling him Mahonnes?

    I ann?

    @tour2ma said:

    I ann?

    Haha

  • @the-gipper said:

    Trubisky won't last until 12. Mahomes won't go at 12.....later 1st round maybe.

    I heard that someone polled 22 of the 32 league GMs on who the best QBs in this draft were. It was basically a tie between MT and Watson, Mahomes got 2 votes. Kizer got -0-. Three of them had "not decided". Not sure what the story was about the other 10.

    The other 10 said "none of the above"?

    @logicisforsquares said:

    The other 10 said "none of the above"?

    No, they didn't. They were not polled. A few said "undecided"...that would be the same answer.

  • Trubisky won't last until 12. Mahomes won't go at 12.....later 1st round maybe.

    I heard that someone polled 22 of the 32 league GMs on who the best QBs in this draft were. It was basically a tie between MT and Watson, Mahomes got 2 votes. Kizer got -0-. Three of them had "not decided". Not sure what the story was about the other 10.

    @the-gipper said:

    Trubisky won't last until 12. 🙂

    By now you have installed 1 key on your laptop to enter this 😉 The Browns have stated they don't believe their guy will make it to #12. What are you willing to give up to get #6 Jets pick from #12? We gained a 3rd & a next year 2nd from going from #8 to #15 last season..Jack Conklin. that has not worked out so well so far with us grabbing 2 Coleman's.

  • Don't know if Drafttek is considered a "pro" but as of today they had us taking:

    M.Garrett

    J.Allen

    With R.Foster going 13

    And H.Reddick going 15

    Kind of torn between Allen and them 2 Lb.

  • Mahomes at 12? Gag

  • @the-gipper said:

    Trubisky won't last until 12. 🙂

    By now you have installed 1 key on your laptop to enter this 😉 The Browns have stated they don't believe their guy will make it to #12. What are you willing to give up to get #6 Jets pick from #12? We gained a 3rd & a next year 2nd from going from #8 to #15 last season..Jack Conklin. that has not worked out so well so far with us grabbing 2 Coleman's.

    @gumby73 said:

    By now you have installed 1 key on your laptop to enter this 😉 The Browns have stated they don't believe their guy will make it to #12. What are you willing to give up to get #6 Jets pick from #12? We gained a 3rd & a next year 2nd from going from #8 to #15 last season..Jack Conklin. that has not worked out so well so far with us grabbing 2 Coleman's.

    Do you disagree? Do you think MT will last until 12?

  • God I hope he doesn't just so we can't take him

  • @gumby73 said:

    By now you have installed 1 key on your laptop to enter this 😉 The Browns have stated they don't believe their guy will make it to #12. What are you willing to give up to get #6 Jets pick from #12? We gained a 3rd & a next year 2nd from going from #8 to #15 last season..Jack Conklin. that has not worked out so well so far with us grabbing 2 Coleman's.

    Do you disagree? Do you think MT will last until 12?

    @the-gipper said:

    Do you think MT will last until 12?

    Yep. And Watson too. would we want it any other way 🙂

  • So what is everybody thinking about Foster?

    Now that Cincy has shelled out for a LB he could fall to us at 12.

    Is his combine behavior gonna turn off the front office.

    Of everybody I've seen in this draft he's the one guy that consistently brings it.

    He and Garrett would be a sick 1 and 1a.

    Totally change the complexion of this team.

  • Would like the best available Safety or defensive back at 12.

  • Would like the best available Safety or defensive back at 12.

    @cambridgeho said:

    Would like the best available Safety or defensive back at 12.

    thank you