Mock Draft Central... The Pro's
-
BR has out their 7-round... have us doing the QB two-step...
1a. Garrett
1b. Mahonnes
2a. Obi Melifonwu, SS, Connecticut
2b. Montravius Adams, DT, Auburn
3. Bucky Hodges, TE, Virginia Tech
4. Howard Wilson, CB, Houston
5a. Rudy Ford, FS?, Auburn ---
5b. Trent Taylor, WR, Louisiana Tech
5c. Tanzel Smart, DT, Tulane
6a. Calvin Munson, OLB, San Diego State
6b. Josh Dobbs, Tennessee
-
I wouldn't hate that BR draft.
-
Trubisky won't last until 12. Mahomes won't go at 12.....later 1st round maybe.
I heard that someone polled 22 of the 32 league GMs on who the best QBs in this draft were. It was basically a tie between MT and Watson, Mahomes got 2 votes. Kizer got -0-. Three of them had "not decided". Not sure what the story was about the other 10.
-
I wouldn't hate that BR draft.
I wouldn't hate that BR draft.
Not crazy about it myself... One impact defender in the haul... Foster still on the board at 12...
- Mahonnes feels like a big reach...
- I have concerns about Obi's agility...
- Then of the last 5 picks Dobbs is the only one I know... and a couple are very hard to find info on...
- Plus the 2 QB thing...
-
Trubisky won't last until 12. Mahomes won't go at 12.....later 1st round maybe.
I heard that someone polled 22 of the 32 league GMs on who the best QBs in this draft were. It was basically a tie between MT and Watson, Mahomes got 2 votes. Kizer got -0-. Three of them had "not decided". Not sure what the story was about the other 10.
Trubisky won't last until 12. Mahomes won't go at 12.....later 1st round maybe.
I heard that someone polled 22 of the 32 league GMs on who the best QBs in this draft were. It was basically a tie between MT and Watson, Mahomes got 2 votes. Kizer got -0-. Three of them had "not decided". Not sure what the story was about the other 10.
The other 10 said "none of the above"?
-
I wouldn't hate that BR draft.
Not crazy about it myself... One impact defender in the haul... Foster still on the board at 12...
- Mahonnes feels like a big reach...
- I have concerns about Obi's agility...
- Then of the last 5 picks Dobbs is the only one I know... and a couple are very hard to find info on...
- Plus the 2 QB thing...
Not crazy about it myself... One impact defender in the haul... Foster still on the board at 12...
- Mahonnes feels like a big reach...
- I have concerns about Obi's agility...
- Then of the last 5 picks Dobbs is the only one I know... and a couple are very hard to find info on...
- Plus the 2 QB thing...
I wasn't jumping for joy but getting Garrett, Mahomes (knowing he needs a year to get squared away, Hodges, and Dobbs out of deal wouldn't cut me too deep.
The Mahomes pick is about a round early.
Edit: I like Adams as well.
-
Why are you calling him Mahonnes?
-
Why are you calling him Mahonnes?
I ann?
-
Why are you calling him Mahonnes?
I ann?
-
Trubisky won't last until 12. Mahomes won't go at 12.....later 1st round maybe.
I heard that someone polled 22 of the 32 league GMs on who the best QBs in this draft were. It was basically a tie between MT and Watson, Mahomes got 2 votes. Kizer got -0-. Three of them had "not decided". Not sure what the story was about the other 10.
The other 10 said "none of the above"?
The other 10 said "none of the above"?
No, they didn't. They were not polled. A few said "undecided"...that would be the same answer.
-
Trubisky won't last until 12. Mahomes won't go at 12.....later 1st round maybe.
I heard that someone polled 22 of the 32 league GMs on who the best QBs in this draft were. It was basically a tie between MT and Watson, Mahomes got 2 votes. Kizer got -0-. Three of them had "not decided". Not sure what the story was about the other 10.
Trubisky won't last until 12.

By now you have installed 1 key on your laptop to enter this
The Browns have stated they don't believe their guy will make it to #12. What are you willing to give up to get #6 Jets pick from #12? We gained a 3rd & a next year 2nd from going from #8 to #15 last season..Jack Conklin. that has not worked out so well so far with us grabbing 2 Coleman's. -
Mahomes at 12? Gag
-
Trubisky won't last until 12.

By now you have installed 1 key on your laptop to enter this
The Browns have stated they don't believe their guy will make it to #12. What are you willing to give up to get #6 Jets pick from #12? We gained a 3rd & a next year 2nd from going from #8 to #15 last season..Jack Conklin. that has not worked out so well so far with us grabbing 2 Coleman's. By now you have installed 1 key on your laptop to enter this
The Browns have stated they don't believe their guy will make it to #12. What are you willing to give up to get #6 Jets pick from #12? We gained a 3rd & a next year 2nd from going from #8 to #15 last season..Jack Conklin. that has not worked out so well so far with us grabbing 2 Coleman's. Do you disagree? Do you think MT will last until 12?
-
God I hope he doesn't just so we can't take him
-
By now you have installed 1 key on your laptop to enter this
The Browns have stated they don't believe their guy will make it to #12. What are you willing to give up to get #6 Jets pick from #12? We gained a 3rd & a next year 2nd from going from #8 to #15 last season..Jack Conklin. that has not worked out so well so far with us grabbing 2 Coleman's. Do you disagree? Do you think MT will last until 12?
Do you think MT will last until 12?
Yep. And Watson too. would we want it any other way

-
So what is everybody thinking about Foster?
Now that Cincy has shelled out for a LB he could fall to us at 12.
Is his combine behavior gonna turn off the front office.
Of everybody I've seen in this draft he's the one guy that consistently brings it.
He and Garrett would be a sick 1 and 1a.
Totally change the complexion of this team.
-
Would like the best available Safety or defensive back at 12.
-
Would like the best available Safety or defensive back at 12.
Would like the best available Safety or defensive back at 12.
thank you
-
Don't know if Drafttek is considered a "pro" but as of today they had us taking:
M.Garrett
J.Allen
With R.Foster going 13
And H.Reddick going 15
Kind of torn between Allen and them 2 Lb.
Don't know if Drafttek is considered a "pro" but as of today they had us taking:
M.Garrett
J.Allen
With R.Foster going 13
And H.Reddick going 15
Kind of torn between Allen and them 2 Lb.
Love both Foster and Reddick, but I take Allen and don't look back... see below...
So what is everybody thinking about Foster?
Love him, but the 60%nickleboys wore me down a while back.
So I took Sol Thomas in our draft at 12... who can play in every D we put out there... and they whoop on me for that.
Just ain't no winnin' 'round heah... 🥷
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login