Mock Draft Central... The Pro's
-
I'd take Garrett + Allen over Garrett + Trubisky any day
-
I'd take Garrett + Allen over Garrett + Trubisky any day
I am with you there. That would be a pretty nice combo to get in the first round.
-
... or because he doesn't think they are worth taking earlier. Something with which I agree.
... or because he doesn't think they are worth taking earlier. Something with which I agree.
That is what I said. He is doing a mock based on HIS opinion....which ain't better than yours. Like I said, he is NOT doing a mock based on what he thinks the teams will do...which, in my opinion is what I think a mock draft should be.
I already have a bet with Stan for a pitcher of Margarita's that MT will go in the Top 12 (or was it 10...I would have to check).
You wanna enter the fray?
-
I could live with S.I.'s latest through 3rd Rd, although I would have taken RB Foreman @ 65 who they have going to Philly @ 72.
1. DE Garrett
12. QB Trubisky
33. DT Brantley
52. CB Jackson
65. RB Kamara
https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/03/29/nfl-mock-draft-first-third-round-picks
-
I could live with S.I.'s latest through 3rd Rd, although I would have taken RB Foreman @ 65 who they have going to Philly @ 72.
1. DE Garrett
12. QB Trubisky
33. DT Brantley
52. CB Jackson
65. RB Kamara
https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/03/29/nfl-mock-draft-first-third-round-picks
I could live with S.I.'s latest through 3rd Rd, although I would have taken RB Foreman @ 65 who they have going to Philly @ 72.
1. DE Garrett
12. QB Trubisky
33. DT Brantley
52. CB Jackson
65. RB Kamara
https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/03/29/nfl-mock-draft-first-third-round-picks
Bear in mind that I have not watched a ton of film on Kamara but he never blew me away in any of the games I watched Tenn play. Was anyone else glued to SEC football who could give some insight?
-
Brantley has visited with the Browns
-
I love Kamara. Looks and plays like a savage.
-

Talmbout.
-

Talmbout.
Looks liked Edgerrin James with the braids and gold fronts.
Did he beat out Jalen Hurd or did Hurd just fold up his tent during the season?
-
A little of both.
-
A little of both.
Watched some cutups of Kamara. I would be completely alright with the Browns drafting him.
-
PFF has a new 3-rounder out:
- 1.01 MG
- 1.12 Adams
- 2.01 Jourdan Lewis, CB, Michigan
- 2.52 Ahkello Witherspoon, CB, Colorado
- 3.01 Nathan Peterman, QB, Pittsburgh
Noteworthy others on the board at time of pick:
- 1.01 Everyone....

- 1.12 Thomas, Reddick
- 2.01 McKinley, Obi, Conley, Adoree Jackson, King, Wilson, Sidney Jones, Peppers
- 2.52 Brantley, Awuzie, Engram, Kizer, Mixon, Marcus "My FS" Williams, Zae Jones, Eddie Jackson
- 3.01 Budda Baker, McMillan, Rasul Douglas
-
And another MG - Trubs, 1-2 from CBS Sports...
2017 NFL Mock Draft: Cowboys find next Witten; Fournette falls out of first round
Spoiler Alert: the new Witten is Engram??? I thought Witten could block.
-
Under the PFF picks there is no way I take anyone over Thomas there, because a miracle will have occurred for that to have happened and I would have taken that as a sign from God that he wants his second son to play for the Browns so Cleveland gets a football resurrection.

Note: God please have a sense of humor and don't strike me dead. Plus his name is Solomon-very biblical.

-
This nonsense about Fournette falling out of the first round is simply Retarded. Yeah, running backs are "devalued" and all of that, but last time I checked teams still LOVED to run the pill, and he can do it better than most. He ain't going second round...they can get that taste out of their mouth. Also, I don't think running back is anything CLOSE to a position of need for the Browns, but if OJ Howard is gone by 12, something tells me Hue Jackson likes Dalvin Cook. I have absolutely no factual information to support this, LOL...just a feeling. Cook can catch, break the big one, and runs like the wind. Yeah, his 40 time wasn't "mind blowing", but I watched him play A LOT, and slow...he AINT. And the thing with Cook is he just needs a crease...just a tiny crack...and he's GONE. He's extremely powerful, more so than you'd think, and he has big play potential out the ying-yang. He excels at counter plays, and our OL is athletic enough to pull and get out in front. His vision is truly special, and I can see him coming to town. Bitonio NEEDS to stay healthy because when he was playing, we could run the damn ball.
Again, it's not what I would do at 12, but Cook is special. I just happen to think we have SO MANY other positions of need.
-
Speaking of Fournette and 12...
It's reported that he's shed 12# between his Pro-Day and his round of team visits...
Speaking of Fournette and 12...
It's reported that he's shed 12# between his Pro-Day and his round of team visits...
Between the combine and pro-days.
-
Speaking of Fournette and 12...
It's reported that he's shed 12# between his Pro-Day and his round of team visits...
Between the combine and pro-days.
Between the combine and pro-days.
So that's 24 total???

-
In a related note.. Kiper raised our 2016 draft grade. All the way from "C" to "C+"...
... so we've got that going for us.Browns draft class gets boost in Mel Kiper Jr. re-grade
http://cle.247sports.com/Bolt/Browns-draft-class-gets-boost-in-Mel-Kiper-Jr-re-grade-52169421
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login