In First 2 Months in Office: Trump Reduced Debt by $100 Billion – Obama Increased it by $400 Billion
-
http://www.thegatewa...2017/03/355719/
Thank GOD for Trump. Lock obamao and his little higgardly tool up.
-
Again tho?
-
http://www.thegatewa...2017/03/355719/
Thank GOD for Trump. Lock obamao and his little higgardly tool up.
Hold the phone the U.S. Debt was $19 billion and some change? I think he meant or I hope he meant $19 Trillion and some change. If not I'm going to have to consider this media outlet unreliable because they don't know the difference between $19 billion and $19 trillion.http://www.thegatewa...2017/03/355719/
Thank GOD for Trump. Lock obamao and his little higgardly tool up.
By that logic, the debt was shrunk by Obama and then surplused by Trump in just two months. Sounds a tad far fetched for a few different reasons.
-
wait, that's a comma - 19,147 billion IS 19+trillion, yes? Or am I just tired after getting back from vacation???

-
I dont tjink so. 19,147 is 19 billion,147 million even
-
Isnt 19T 19Bx1000 or something?
-
wait...19,147 billion.... is 19,147,000,000,000. From right to left...hundreds, thousands, millions, billions, trillions.
19.147 trillion, as a decimal. One thousand billion is a trillion...so....
-
wait...19,147 billion.... is 19,147,000,000,000. From right to left...hundreds, thousands, millions, billions, trillions.
19.147 trillion, as a decimal. One thousand billion is a trillion...so....
-

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login