Skip to content

2007 Draft

The Browns Board
5 4 647
  • The year we took Joe Thomas ....if you could do this draft over again would you pick someone else...?

    I would take Olsen over Quinn at 22

    Here is the draft

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_NFL_Draft

  • Olsen or Jon Beason. Seems Carolina had a good draft out of that mess.We may have sucked last season, but it was earned building draft capital..The 2007 Browns had 2-1st.1-2nd,5th & 6th. with 2-7th rounders..Thank God Joe Thomas was there at #3

  • Olsen or Jon Beason. Seems Carolina had a good draft out of that mess.We may have sucked last season, but it was earned building draft capital..The 2007 Browns had 2-1st.1-2nd,5th & 6th. with 2-7th rounders..Thank God Joe Thomas was there at #3

    @gumby73 said:

    Olsen or Jon Beason. Seems Carolina had a good draft out of that mess.We may have sucked last season, but it was earned building draft capital..The 2007 Browns had 2-1st.1-2nd,5th & 6th. with 2-7th rounders..Thank God Joe Thomas was there at #3

    You are correct about the assets but we traded I believe with Dallas for 22 giving up our 2008 #1 and our 2007 #2 cant remember what else...If we stay put how would we have drafted in 2007 AND 2008 if I recall our first pick in 2008 was a 4th rounder a LB out of ?Nevada LV?????? Drawing a blank on his name!???

  • Beau Bell

  • The year we took Joe Thomas ....if you could do this draft over again would you pick someone else...?

    I would take Olsen over Quinn at 22

    Here is the draft

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_NFL_Draft

    @darren15 said:

    The year we took Joe Thomas ....if you could do this draft over again would you pick someone else...?

    I would take Olsen over Quinn at 22

    Here is the draft

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_NFL_Draft

    And pass on Dwayne Bowe who was drafted next after Quinn? How could you do that? 😛