Skip to content

Burning trash

Political Discussion
41 7 1.9k
  • rotten wood will do that. Smells terrible - I think it's sycamore that smells when it burns...

    burning papers that come in the mail - stinks.

    Other than that, I love campfires with wood, etc.

    @calfoxwc said:

    rotten wood will do that. Smells terrible - I think it's sycamore that smells when it burns...

    burning papers that come in the mail - stinks.

    Other than that, I love campfires with wood, etc.

    Campfires and barbecue fires YES, 6' high pile of trash no.....unless you live on your own farm like where I grew up, we'd let a pile get up to 10-15' high and have a big ol' bon fire, that was fun!

  • yep. We're on our farm - have a big brush pile to burn up while it's wet out...

  • @westside-steve said:

    Yep.

    No beef with burning leaves and wood and papers.

    Tires plastic bottles styrofoam on the other hand...

    WSS

    Big beef with burning leaves, wood, papers! Smells like a garbage fire and can travel a long distance causing EVERYONE ELSE to have to shut their windows and doors.

    Not nice. 🙁

    @mjp28 said:

    Big beef with burning leaves, wood, papers! Smells like a garbage fire and can travel a long distance causing EVERYONE ELSE to have to shut their windows and doors.

    Not nice. 🙁

    Reason #147 to have no neighbors.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Big beef with burning leaves, wood, papers! Smells like a garbage fire and can travel a long distance causing EVERYONE ELSE to have to shut their windows and doors.

    Not nice. 🙁

    Reason #147 to have no neighbors.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Reason #147 to have no neighbors.

    Where do u live cysko?

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Reason #147 to have no neighbors.

    Where do u live cysko?

    @clevfan4life said:

    Where do u live cysko?

    DON'T TELL HIM!

    😉

    WSS

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Where do u live cysko?

    DON'T TELL HIM!

    😉

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    DON'T TELL HIM!

    😉

    WSS

    I didnt ask for an adress with lat and longitude included. Just a general vicinity. I "may" be in the mkt for a huge piece of land in the next few years thats why im interested

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Where do u live cysko?

    DON'T TELL HIM!

    😉

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    DON'T TELL HIM!

    😉

    WSS

  • I live in Sherman township which is between Norwalk and Willard. Way, way out in the sticks

  • I live in Sherman township which is between Norwalk and Willard. Way, way out in the sticks

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I live in Sherman township which is between Norwalk and Willard. Way, way out in the sticks

    Good land out there? Ur not too far from ashland right?

  • I'm an hour from Ashland

  • I'm an hour from Ashland

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'm an hour from Ashland

    Should be a lot of land near Ashland.

    WSS

  • I love a good bonfire. I have them from time to time. But I don't burn trash. It's disgusting.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'm an hour from Ashland

    Should be a lot of land near Ashland.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Should be a lot of land near Ashland.

    WSS

    That's one of the places i've looked at. For what i want to do with the property though it might be too far from major population centers. North Laurence is another leading candidate. Has to be in a township but you get too close to Cleveland/Akron and the property goes from a few hundred thousand to several million.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Should be a lot of land near Ashland.

    WSS

    That's one of the places i've looked at. For what i want to do with the property though it might be too far from major population centers. North Laurence is another leading candidate. Has to be in a township but you get too close to Cleveland/Akron and the property goes from a few hundred thousand to several million.

    @clevfan4life said:

    That's one of the places i've looked at. For what i want to do with the property though it might be too far from major population centers. North Laurence is another leading candidate. Has to be in a township but you get too close to Cleveland/Akron and the property goes from a few hundred thousand to several million.

    True enough. Closest place is Mansfield. ..

    WSS

  • @westside-steve said:

    Should be a lot of land near Ashland.

    WSS

    That's one of the places i've looked at. For what i want to do with the property though it might be too far from major population centers. North Laurence is another leading candidate. Has to be in a township but you get too close to Cleveland/Akron and the property goes from a few hundred thousand to several million.

    @clevfan4life said:

    That's one of the places i've looked at. For what i want to do with the property though it might be too far from major population centers. North Laurence is another leading candidate. Has to be in a township but you get too close to Cleveland/Akron and the property goes from a few hundred thousand to several million.

    Man, there's a LOT of great farmland in Illinois, Arksanas, Georgia, N. California........ if it has to be Ohio... going out rt. 70 to Columus - wow,

    there is a LOT of great farmland out there, too, the farth...I mean, the closer you get to Dayton, past Cincy.. real close to

    the Ohio river... nice farmland. yep.............. 😎

  • @clevfan4life said:

    That's one of the places i've looked at. For what i want to do with the property though it might be too far from major population centers. North Laurence is another leading candidate. Has to be in a township but you get too close to Cleveland/Akron and the property goes from a few hundred thousand to several million.

    Man, there's a LOT of great farmland in Illinois, Arksanas, Georgia, N. California........ if it has to be Ohio... going out rt. 70 to Columus - wow,

    there is a LOT of great farmland out there, too, the farth...I mean, the closer you get to Dayton, past Cincy.. real close to

    the Ohio river... nice farmland. yep.............. 😎

    @calfoxwc said:

    Man, there's a LOT of great farmland in Illinois, Arksanas, Georgia, N. California........ if it has to be Ohio... going out rt. 70 to Columus - wow,

    there is a LOT of great farmland out there, too, the farth...I mean, the closer you get to Dayton, past Cincy.. real close to

    the Ohio river... nice farmland. yep.............. 😎

    Yeah i wanna keep it in NE ohio. Ashland is about as far south as i wanna go.

  • Northern Summit County around Richfield might be an option. Values have dropped significantly since the Coliseum vanished. Easy access to Akron and Cleveland.

    WSS

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Man, there's a LOT of great farmland in Illinois, Arksanas, Georgia, N. California........ if it has to be Ohio... going out rt. 70 to Columus - wow,

    there is a LOT of great farmland out there, too, the farth...I mean, the closer you get to Dayton, past Cincy.. real close to

    the Ohio river... nice farmland. yep.............. 😎

    Yeah i wanna keep it in NE ohio. Ashland is about as far south as i wanna go.

    @clevfan4life said:

    Yeah i wanna keep it in NE ohio. Ashland is about as far south as i wanna go.

    no, no - the farmland gets so much better the farthe...I mean, way, way western Ohio, like out towards Indiana, near the border, or

    near Kentucky. The farmland around here in ne ohio is just awful. You wouldn't like it........................ 😎

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Yeah i wanna keep it in NE ohio. Ashland is about as far south as i wanna go.

    no, no - the farmland gets so much better the farthe...I mean, way, way western Ohio, like out towards Indiana, near the border, or

    near Kentucky. The farmland around here in ne ohio is just awful. You wouldn't like it........................ 😎

    @calfoxwc said:

    no, no - the farmland gets so much better the farthe...I mean, way, way western Ohio, like out towards Indiana, near the border, or

    near Kentucky. The farmland around here in ne ohio is just awful. You wouldn't like it........................ 😎

    Hmmm, u know why that is?

  • Northern Summit County around Richfield might be an option. Values have dropped significantly since the Coliseum vanished. Easy access to Akron and Cleveland.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Northern Summit County around Richfield might be an option. Values have dropped significantly since the Coliseum vanished. Easy access to Akron and Cleveland.

    WSS

    Actually u hit on my ideal place. Thats exactly where i'll be looking the hardest.