Burning trash
-
Reason #147 to have no neighbors.
Where do u live cysko?
-
DON'T TELL HIM!

WSS
I didnt ask for an adress with lat and longitude included. Just a general vicinity. I "may" be in the mkt for a huge piece of land in the next few years thats why im interested
-
DON'T TELL HIM!

WSS
-
I live in Sherman township which is between Norwalk and Willard. Way, way out in the sticks
-
I live in Sherman township which is between Norwalk and Willard. Way, way out in the sticks
I live in Sherman township which is between Norwalk and Willard. Way, way out in the sticks
Good land out there? Ur not too far from ashland right?
-
I'm an hour from Ashland
-
I'm an hour from Ashland
-
I love a good bonfire. I have them from time to time. But I don't burn trash. It's disgusting.
-
Should be a lot of land near Ashland.
WSS
That's one of the places i've looked at. For what i want to do with the property though it might be too far from major population centers. North Laurence is another leading candidate. Has to be in a township but you get too close to Cleveland/Akron and the property goes from a few hundred thousand to several million.
-
Should be a lot of land near Ashland.
WSS
That's one of the places i've looked at. For what i want to do with the property though it might be too far from major population centers. North Laurence is another leading candidate. Has to be in a township but you get too close to Cleveland/Akron and the property goes from a few hundred thousand to several million.
That's one of the places i've looked at. For what i want to do with the property though it might be too far from major population centers. North Laurence is another leading candidate. Has to be in a township but you get too close to Cleveland/Akron and the property goes from a few hundred thousand to several million.
True enough. Closest place is Mansfield. ..
WSS
-
Should be a lot of land near Ashland.
WSS
That's one of the places i've looked at. For what i want to do with the property though it might be too far from major population centers. North Laurence is another leading candidate. Has to be in a township but you get too close to Cleveland/Akron and the property goes from a few hundred thousand to several million.
That's one of the places i've looked at. For what i want to do with the property though it might be too far from major population centers. North Laurence is another leading candidate. Has to be in a township but you get too close to Cleveland/Akron and the property goes from a few hundred thousand to several million.
Man, there's a LOT of great farmland in Illinois, Arksanas, Georgia, N. California........ if it has to be Ohio... going out rt. 70 to Columus - wow,
there is a LOT of great farmland out there, too, the farth...I mean, the closer you get to Dayton, past Cincy.. real close to
the Ohio river... nice farmland. yep..............

-
That's one of the places i've looked at. For what i want to do with the property though it might be too far from major population centers. North Laurence is another leading candidate. Has to be in a township but you get too close to Cleveland/Akron and the property goes from a few hundred thousand to several million.
Man, there's a LOT of great farmland in Illinois, Arksanas, Georgia, N. California........ if it has to be Ohio... going out rt. 70 to Columus - wow,
there is a LOT of great farmland out there, too, the farth...I mean, the closer you get to Dayton, past Cincy.. real close to
the Ohio river... nice farmland. yep..............

Man, there's a LOT of great farmland in Illinois, Arksanas, Georgia, N. California........ if it has to be Ohio... going out rt. 70 to Columus - wow,
there is a LOT of great farmland out there, too, the farth...I mean, the closer you get to Dayton, past Cincy.. real close to
the Ohio river... nice farmland. yep..............

Yeah i wanna keep it in NE ohio. Ashland is about as far south as i wanna go.
-
Northern Summit County around Richfield might be an option. Values have dropped significantly since the Coliseum vanished. Easy access to Akron and Cleveland.
WSS
-
Man, there's a LOT of great farmland in Illinois, Arksanas, Georgia, N. California........ if it has to be Ohio... going out rt. 70 to Columus - wow,
there is a LOT of great farmland out there, too, the farth...I mean, the closer you get to Dayton, past Cincy.. real close to
the Ohio river... nice farmland. yep..............

Yeah i wanna keep it in NE ohio. Ashland is about as far south as i wanna go.
Yeah i wanna keep it in NE ohio. Ashland is about as far south as i wanna go.
no, no - the farmland gets so much better the farthe...I mean, way, way western Ohio, like out towards Indiana, near the border, or
near Kentucky. The farmland around here in ne ohio is just awful. You wouldn't like it........................

-
Yeah i wanna keep it in NE ohio. Ashland is about as far south as i wanna go.
no, no - the farmland gets so much better the farthe...I mean, way, way western Ohio, like out towards Indiana, near the border, or
near Kentucky. The farmland around here in ne ohio is just awful. You wouldn't like it........................

-
Northern Summit County around Richfield might be an option. Values have dropped significantly since the Coliseum vanished. Easy access to Akron and Cleveland.
WSS
Northern Summit County around Richfield might be an option. Values have dropped significantly since the Coliseum vanished. Easy access to Akron and Cleveland.
WSS
Actually u hit on my ideal place. Thats exactly where i'll be looking the hardest.
-
Hmmm, u know why that is?
I was being funny about "not wanting you to buy land in the part of Ohio I live in"
just kidding, dammit. liberals have no legit sense of humor.
-
Hmmm, u know why that is?
I was being funny about "not wanting you to buy land in the part of Ohio I live in"
just kidding, dammit. liberals have no legit sense of humor.
I think theres room for the two of us around here. And frankly i have a few plans for that land, if one of them comes to fruition u may unknowingly find urself on my property and contributing to my yearly income. ?I was being funny about "not wanting you to buy land in the part of Ohio I live in"
just kidding, dammit. liberals have no legit sense of humor.
-
Now about that land, how is the clay content around here? I heard that some parts of ne oh are very clay heavy and undesirable
-
I think theres room for the two of us around here. And frankly i have a few plans for that land, if one of them comes to fruition u may unknowingly find urself on my property and contributing to my yearly income. ?I was being funny about "not wanting you to buy land in the part of Ohio I live in"
just kidding, dammit. liberals have no legit sense of humor.
I think theres room for the two of us around here. And frankly i have a few plans for that land, if one of them comes to fruition u may unknowingly find urself on my property and contributing to my yearly income.
is that a threat or what? and I sold my combine - not for rent. Maybe you are going to have people kidnapped and
make them slave labor? Or, more likely, ? ... put in a fishing lake and a campground? Glad I have my ccw.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login