Skip to content

Burning trash

Political Discussion
41 7 1.9k
  • I live in Sherman township which is between Norwalk and Willard. Way, way out in the sticks

  • I live in Sherman township which is between Norwalk and Willard. Way, way out in the sticks

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I live in Sherman township which is between Norwalk and Willard. Way, way out in the sticks

    Good land out there? Ur not too far from ashland right?

  • I'm an hour from Ashland

  • I'm an hour from Ashland

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'm an hour from Ashland

    Should be a lot of land near Ashland.

    WSS

  • I love a good bonfire. I have them from time to time. But I don't burn trash. It's disgusting.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'm an hour from Ashland

    Should be a lot of land near Ashland.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Should be a lot of land near Ashland.

    WSS

    That's one of the places i've looked at. For what i want to do with the property though it might be too far from major population centers. North Laurence is another leading candidate. Has to be in a township but you get too close to Cleveland/Akron and the property goes from a few hundred thousand to several million.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Should be a lot of land near Ashland.

    WSS

    That's one of the places i've looked at. For what i want to do with the property though it might be too far from major population centers. North Laurence is another leading candidate. Has to be in a township but you get too close to Cleveland/Akron and the property goes from a few hundred thousand to several million.

    @clevfan4life said:

    That's one of the places i've looked at. For what i want to do with the property though it might be too far from major population centers. North Laurence is another leading candidate. Has to be in a township but you get too close to Cleveland/Akron and the property goes from a few hundred thousand to several million.

    True enough. Closest place is Mansfield. ..

    WSS

  • @westside-steve said:

    Should be a lot of land near Ashland.

    WSS

    That's one of the places i've looked at. For what i want to do with the property though it might be too far from major population centers. North Laurence is another leading candidate. Has to be in a township but you get too close to Cleveland/Akron and the property goes from a few hundred thousand to several million.

    @clevfan4life said:

    That's one of the places i've looked at. For what i want to do with the property though it might be too far from major population centers. North Laurence is another leading candidate. Has to be in a township but you get too close to Cleveland/Akron and the property goes from a few hundred thousand to several million.

    Man, there's a LOT of great farmland in Illinois, Arksanas, Georgia, N. California........ if it has to be Ohio... going out rt. 70 to Columus - wow,

    there is a LOT of great farmland out there, too, the farth...I mean, the closer you get to Dayton, past Cincy.. real close to

    the Ohio river... nice farmland. yep.............. 😎

  • @clevfan4life said:

    That's one of the places i've looked at. For what i want to do with the property though it might be too far from major population centers. North Laurence is another leading candidate. Has to be in a township but you get too close to Cleveland/Akron and the property goes from a few hundred thousand to several million.

    Man, there's a LOT of great farmland in Illinois, Arksanas, Georgia, N. California........ if it has to be Ohio... going out rt. 70 to Columus - wow,

    there is a LOT of great farmland out there, too, the farth...I mean, the closer you get to Dayton, past Cincy.. real close to

    the Ohio river... nice farmland. yep.............. 😎

    @calfoxwc said:

    Man, there's a LOT of great farmland in Illinois, Arksanas, Georgia, N. California........ if it has to be Ohio... going out rt. 70 to Columus - wow,

    there is a LOT of great farmland out there, too, the farth...I mean, the closer you get to Dayton, past Cincy.. real close to

    the Ohio river... nice farmland. yep.............. 😎

    Yeah i wanna keep it in NE ohio. Ashland is about as far south as i wanna go.

  • Northern Summit County around Richfield might be an option. Values have dropped significantly since the Coliseum vanished. Easy access to Akron and Cleveland.

    WSS

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Man, there's a LOT of great farmland in Illinois, Arksanas, Georgia, N. California........ if it has to be Ohio... going out rt. 70 to Columus - wow,

    there is a LOT of great farmland out there, too, the farth...I mean, the closer you get to Dayton, past Cincy.. real close to

    the Ohio river... nice farmland. yep.............. 😎

    Yeah i wanna keep it in NE ohio. Ashland is about as far south as i wanna go.

    @clevfan4life said:

    Yeah i wanna keep it in NE ohio. Ashland is about as far south as i wanna go.

    no, no - the farmland gets so much better the farthe...I mean, way, way western Ohio, like out towards Indiana, near the border, or

    near Kentucky. The farmland around here in ne ohio is just awful. You wouldn't like it........................ 😎

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Yeah i wanna keep it in NE ohio. Ashland is about as far south as i wanna go.

    no, no - the farmland gets so much better the farthe...I mean, way, way western Ohio, like out towards Indiana, near the border, or

    near Kentucky. The farmland around here in ne ohio is just awful. You wouldn't like it........................ 😎

    @calfoxwc said:

    no, no - the farmland gets so much better the farthe...I mean, way, way western Ohio, like out towards Indiana, near the border, or

    near Kentucky. The farmland around here in ne ohio is just awful. You wouldn't like it........................ 😎

    Hmmm, u know why that is?

  • Northern Summit County around Richfield might be an option. Values have dropped significantly since the Coliseum vanished. Easy access to Akron and Cleveland.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Northern Summit County around Richfield might be an option. Values have dropped significantly since the Coliseum vanished. Easy access to Akron and Cleveland.

    WSS

    Actually u hit on my ideal place. Thats exactly where i'll be looking the hardest.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    no, no - the farmland gets so much better the farthe...I mean, way, way western Ohio, like out towards Indiana, near the border, or

    near Kentucky. The farmland around here in ne ohio is just awful. You wouldn't like it........................ 😎

    Hmmm, u know why that is?

    @clevfan4life said:

    Hmmm, u know why that is?

    I was being funny about "not wanting you to buy land in the part of Ohio I live in"

    just kidding, dammit. liberals have no legit sense of humor.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Hmmm, u know why that is?

    I was being funny about "not wanting you to buy land in the part of Ohio I live in"

    just kidding, dammit. liberals have no legit sense of humor.

    @calfoxwc said:

    I was being funny about "not wanting you to buy land in the part of Ohio I live in"

    just kidding, dammit. liberals have no legit sense of humor.

    I think theres room for the two of us around here. And frankly i have a few plans for that land, if one of them comes to fruition u may unknowingly find urself on my property and contributing to my yearly income. ?
  • Now about that land, how is the clay content around here? I heard that some parts of ne oh are very clay heavy and undesirable

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I was being funny about "not wanting you to buy land in the part of Ohio I live in"

    just kidding, dammit. liberals have no legit sense of humor.

    I think theres room for the two of us around here. And frankly i have a few plans for that land, if one of them comes to fruition u may unknowingly find urself on my property and contributing to my yearly income. ?

    @clevfan4life said:

    I think theres room for the two of us around here. And frankly i have a few plans for that land, if one of them comes to fruition u may unknowingly find urself on my property and contributing to my yearly income.

    is that a threat or what? and I sold my combine - not for rent. Maybe you are going to have people kidnapped and

    make them slave labor? Or, more likely, ? ... put in a fishing lake and a campground? Glad I have my ccw.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    I think theres room for the two of us around here. And frankly i have a few plans for that land, if one of them comes to fruition u may unknowingly find urself on my property and contributing to my yearly income.

    is that a threat or what? and I sold my combine - not for rent. Maybe you are going to have people kidnapped and

    make them slave labor? Or, more likely, ? ... put in a fishing lake and a campground? Glad I have my ccw.

    @calfoxwc said:

    is that a threat or what? and I sold my combine - not for rent. Maybe you are going to have people kidnapped and

    make them slave labor? Or, more likely, ? ... put in a fishing lake and a campground? Glad I have my ccw.

    No no when i said "unknowingly" i meant you wouldnt know it was my place, but u would come of ur iwn volition because u wanted to. I plan on doing something on that land besides just farming. And if i do it right, its something that i havent seen from any other such place in the entire country.....and ive looked.

  • Now about that land, how is the clay content around here? I heard that some parts of ne oh are very clay heavy and undesirable

    @clevfan4life said:

    Now about that land, how is the clay content around here? I heard that some parts of ne oh are very clay heavy and undesirable

    Good idea to do a good study before you buy anything.

    Behind where I used to live back in the sticks some people from PA bought property sight unseen from property maps turns out the streets on the map were never put in and they could NOT get to their property.

    After years of paying taxes on it they sold, my parents bought it for a song....just to leave wild.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Now about that land, how is the clay content around here? I heard that some parts of ne oh are very clay heavy and undesirable

    Good idea to do a good study before you buy anything.

    Behind where I used to live back in the sticks some people from PA bought property sight unseen from property maps turns out the streets on the map were never put in and they could NOT get to their property.

    After years of paying taxes on it they sold, my parents bought it for a song....just to leave wild.

    @mjp28 said:

    Good idea to do a good study before you buy anything.

    Behind where I used to live back in the sticks some people from PA bought property sight unseen from property maps turns out the streets on the map were never put in and they could NOT get to their property.

    After years of paying taxes on it they sold, my parents bought it for a song....just to leave wild.

    Oh god no i have no intention of buying sight unseen, the size of the land in question and the things i want to do with it make thst impossible