Skip to content

2004

The Browns Board
18 15 1.1k
  • made a statement not drafting ben would haunt the Browns it has immensely. Made a statement get Brees or Rivers they failed it hurt immensely. Made a statement draft Adrian Peterson it hurt immensely. Made a statement the following would be busts Droughns, the worn out ahole from Bmore and the worst number one pick ever Quinn would fail. Made a statement draft Jones or Green total failure. Made a statement draft Zeke...snooze yu lose

    So here I am back again waiting to get pissed on from you idiot geniuses.............lets rumble assholes

    NOW I AM BACK TO LET YOU KNOW I KNOW FOOTBALL BETTER THAN THE ANALYSTS AND HERE TO HELP BRING WHAT WAS ONCE THE GREATEST SHOW IN FOOTBALL THE CLEVELAND BROWNS AND IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT MAKING TDS

  • someone left the gate to the Retard pen open and one of them wandered over here

  • made a statement not drafting ben would haunt the Browns it has immensely. Made a statement get Brees or Rivers they failed it hurt immensely. Made a statement draft Adrian Peterson it hurt immensely. Made a statement the following would be busts Droughns, the worn out ahole from Bmore and the worst number one pick ever Quinn would fail. Made a statement draft Jones or Green total failure. Made a statement draft Zeke...snooze yu lose

    So here I am back again waiting to get pissed on from you idiot geniuses.............lets rumble assholes

    NOW I AM BACK TO LET YOU KNOW I KNOW FOOTBALL BETTER THAN THE ANALYSTS AND HERE TO HELP BRING WHAT WAS ONCE THE GREATEST SHOW IN FOOTBALL THE CLEVELAND BROWNS AND IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT MAKING TDS

    @rich4eagle said:

    made a statement not drafting ben would haunt the Browns it has immensely. Made a statement get Brees or Rivers they failed it hurt immensely. Made a statement draft Adrian Peterson it hurt immensely. Made a statement the following would be busts Droughns, the worn out ahole from Bmore and the worst number one pick ever Quinn would fail. Made a statement draft Jones or Green total failure. Made a statement draft Zeke...snooze yu lose

    So here I am back again waiting to get pissed on from you idiot geniuses.............lets rumble assholes

    NOW I AM BACK TO LET YOU KNOW I KNOW FOOTBALL BETTER THAN THE ANALYSTS AND HERE TO HELP BRING WHAT WAS ONCE THE GREATEST SHOW IN FOOTBALL THE CLEVELAND BROWNS AND IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT MAKING TDS

    So...what IS your suggestion. I don't see anything on here about that.

  • made a statement not drafting ben would haunt the Browns it has immensely. Made a statement get Brees or Rivers they failed it hurt immensely. Made a statement draft Adrian Peterson it hurt immensely. Made a statement the following would be busts Droughns, the worn out ahole from Bmore and the worst number one pick ever Quinn would fail. Made a statement draft Jones or Green total failure. Made a statement draft Zeke...snooze yu lose

    So here I am back again waiting to get pissed on from you idiot geniuses.............lets rumble assholes

    NOW I AM BACK TO LET YOU KNOW I KNOW FOOTBALL BETTER THAN THE ANALYSTS AND HERE TO HELP BRING WHAT WAS ONCE THE GREATEST SHOW IN FOOTBALL THE CLEVELAND BROWNS AND IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT MAKING TDS

    @rich4eagle said:

    So here I am back again waiting to get pissed on from you idiot geniuses.............lets rumble assholes

    Was there an actual future position in your "return" that I missed?

    While you cogitate... I'll finish my asparagus...

  • Ok lets play..I'll go Garrett #1? like it or name yours? If we agree, it's your move at #12..remember Bosa moved to LA (go Bucks go)

  • Ghoolie's kid?

  • made a statement not drafting ben would haunt the Browns it has immensely. Made a statement get Brees or Rivers they failed it hurt immensely. Made a statement draft Adrian Peterson it hurt immensely. Made a statement the following would be busts Droughns, the worn out ahole from Bmore and the worst number one pick ever Quinn would fail. Made a statement draft Jones or Green total failure. Made a statement draft Zeke...snooze yu lose

    So here I am back again waiting to get pissed on from you idiot geniuses.............lets rumble assholes

    NOW I AM BACK TO LET YOU KNOW I KNOW FOOTBALL BETTER THAN THE ANALYSTS AND HERE TO HELP BRING WHAT WAS ONCE THE GREATEST SHOW IN FOOTBALL THE CLEVELAND BROWNS AND IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT MAKING TDS

    @rich4eagle said:

    So here I am back again waiting to get pissed on from you idiot geniuses.............lets rumble assholes

    Yo.Yo..You Whoo? 2rich4theeagles..rumbling a-hole..your on the clock..Mr. Irrelevant is the last p®ick

  • Yeah not drafting AP really hurt the Browns. Imagine, we could have a washed up ring-less running back who whipped his son's nutsack with a tree branch...

  • if zeke were drafted by the browns last year he woulda been considered a bust.

    OL OL OL OL OL.

  • Rich won't be able to announce who we should draft this year until after the 2017 season.

  • That soon?

  • Ghoolie's kid?

    @tiamat63 said:

    Ghoolie's kid?

    FAS baby for sure.

  • 2004? Do you always drive forward looking only in your rear view mirror?

    Mike

  • after years of trying to get Richie baby to do a mock draft, and he never did...

    this is just amusing. How ya doin, Rich ?

  • Soooooooooooo.... Fournette #1 overall?

  • ^HA!!! exactly...

    ritch/ghoulie=WR. WR, WR, RB, RB, RB

    greatest snow on earth.

  • Hiya Rich!..

    Still at it I see.. hope your doin ok you ol coot!...

  • My old buddy Rich!