Browns Trade Out #1 for Garopolo
-
Every year. Had me for about 2.7 seconds Ag.
-
It is ironic that almost every year you can do this, due to every year the Browns being rumored to be thinking about making a move this stupid.
-
You guys should know me by now, half the time full of serious football and half the time full of shit. Or maybe 1/3, 2/3. LOL!
:lol:PS-I think I had you for about 4.57 seconds (in the 40) Comeonman.

-
-
You guys should know me by now, half the time full of serious football and half the time full of shit. Or maybe 1/3, 2/3. LOL!
:lol:PS-I think I had you for about 4.57 seconds (in the 40) Comeonman.

You guys should know me by now, half the time full of serious football and half the time full of shit. Or maybe 1/3, 2/3. LOL!
:lol:PS-I think I had you for about 4.57 seconds (in the 40) Comeonman.

Bill,
You know (as we all do) that you do nothing half the time...you're full of shit ALL the time!!!!

Mike
-
It would help if I kept track of my days. The 27th is the only day in April that means anything to me this year.
-
Mr MeAggies - did you say Danyason or Wundumbson?
Let's just hope Hoorta remembers it's April 1st or that poor guy is going to need a Popeye Pez Dispenser full of Prozac when he sees that subject heading.
-
-
HAHAHA. It had to be done, but I knew it was April Fools and was not fooled for...
okay, for a half second, dammit.
-
This isn't the best one I ever pulled. I had some guys at work convinced I had correctly gotten all 6 numbers in the Texas lotto for $10mil. They looked at my numbers and read the ones published in the paper that morning which were exactly the same. Finally after a long stream of "Fuck working-go collect your retirement!", one of them noticed that the slip I had purchased read for the NEXT lotto, not the one the night before. I had read the numbers early that morning and purchased those exact numbers for the upcoming one the following Saturday. Had 'em all going for about 15 minutes.
Fun times!!
:lol:PS-yep Mike, I was born full of shit and seem to have an endless supply. LOL!

-
way back, 80 something, WMMS reported Kosar was traded on this day, fucking pandemonium.
-
-
Without even clicking on the link. ..
Feeble
WSS
-
-
This isn't the best one I ever pulled. I had some guys at work convinced I had correctly gotten all 6 numbers in the Texas lotto for $10mil. They looked at my numbers and read the ones published in the paper that morning which were exactly the same. Finally after a long stream of "Fuck working-go collect your retirement!", one of them noticed that the slip I had purchased read for the NEXT lotto, not the one the night before. I had read the numbers early that morning and purchased those exact numbers for the upcoming one the following Saturday. Had 'em all going for about 15 minutes.
Fun times!!
:lol:PS-yep Mike, I was born full of shit and seem to have an endless supply. LOL!

... one of them noticed that the slip I had purchased read for the NEXT lotto...
lol... how have I never thought of doing this?
-
What a fagtard
-
You had me. I think I blew a gasket on a rampage thru the house. Thank God I was at my friends house because I hate breaking my own stuff.
-
-
Would be a typical Browns move.. I wouldnt be shocked if it really happened.. I still expect them to do something really stupid...
-
Trubisky Kessler and Osweiler would be an okay Trio. The downside is that there's no crafty old veteran leadership to guide any of those three relative newcomers.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login

