Brit In Florida 2017 NFL Draft
-
Rd 1
M Garrett DE
OJ Howard TE
Rd 2
P Mahomes QB
J Evans SS
Rd 3
Z Jones WR
Rd 4
R Glasgow DT
Rd 5
D Hill FS
D Skipper OT
B Allen CB
Rd 6
D Henderson RB
Jeremy Cutrer CB
Praying Zay Jones is available in the 3rd although unlikely .....
-
My 1st thought as well... "unlikely"...
Only real argument we'd have is spending a 5th on Skipper. I don't see him making it at the next level.
I like Glasgow... what gifts he lacks he more than makes up for with energy... a tad Billy Wynn-ish in that regard... and ah always loved me my Billy... even after we fucked him by bulking him up...
-
Zay Jones would be great at 3.01
I have OJ Howard going to the Jets at six if they don't trade down
-
Glasgow was a walk on that developed into a force inside. Whatever he lacks in athleticism he more than makes up for in work ethic.
His brother is starting for the Lions too.
-
Zay Jones would be great at 3.01
I have OJ Howard going to the Jets at six if they don't trade down
Zay Jones would be great at 3.01
I have OJ Howard going to the Jets at six if they don't trade down
I agree - I had Zay going in the late second round...but if he was there... Brian Hill or Zay Jones......
but something about Mahomes makes
me think I wouldn't pick him. I'd rather have Kizer, and that might be a mistake, too.
Crazy draft.
-
Zay has been my guy since 2 seasons endings. Playing many of the draft games, Zay seldom gets to our 2nd pick of 2nd round..If you image our WR corp with no Pryor even with Gordon? To the Browns, Zay should be no reach at pick 52..(anybody heard of Seth DeValve as a reach?& nay Sayers thought Kessler was a reach
)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login