Building the Browns: Episode 1
-
Fired up for the draft!
I'll bet more than a couple come off this roster to become Browns.
http://www.seniorbowl.com/rosters-2017.php?squad=south
My picks: Jordan Willis DE KSU, OJ Howard TE Bama (if we are lucky), Josh Reynolds WR TAMU, Carlos Watkins DT Clemson
Fired up for the draft!
Excited about Greg Williams .....kick ass D coming
I am also pumped to see William's D develop.
Mike
Try as I might....(and I AM trying)......just cant get there.....
The end result of having a steady flow of negative experiences, disappointment, and unfulfillment fed into a person where they get to the point where their anger circuits just sort of burn out and they accept disillusionment.At the rate they BUILD and then TEAR DOWN the Browns....there could be a GREAT MANY episodes.
Exactly.....Im in wait and see mode......and seem to be stuck there.....
Maybe....perhaps....hopefully.....I will feel a tingle of excitement when I watch Garrett crush someones QB.....over and over again...or maybe....perhaps....a few TD catches from Coleman.......
THAT would be a great way to open the season.....and Game 2?......more of the same....
-
Some folks are just a little slower than others, Mud... Here's an idea. Stand next to Ghoolie... you'll look really fast then.
Excited about Greg Williams .....kick ass D coming
"I don't care what f****n' school you're from..." Quote of the clip from our new DC, but Kirby, Al and Walker all impressed me with their communication skills in their segments.
Speaking of Al... Lord, I'll take half his energy if and when I hit 70...
And speaking of the clip... I was impressed with its production values... nicely done, News5...
I cannot wait for 2nd installment. Looks like it is going to pull back the curtain a bit on our player selection process... at least the early stages with the scouts hashing out their takes. But I think/hope we'll see the parallel efforts of the Analytics Dept as well. The merging of the two with the Staff and Pro scouting inputs as well? Fingers crossed...
Thanks for posting this, D...
-
Some folks are just a little slower than others, Mud... Here's an idea. Stand next to Ghoolie... you'll look really fast then.
Excited about Greg Williams .....kick ass D coming
"I don't care what f****n' school you're from..." Quote of the clip from our new DC, but Kirby, Al and Walker all impressed me with their communication skills in their segments.
Speaking of Al... Lord, I'll take half his energy if and when I hit 70...
And speaking of the clip... I was impressed with its production values... nicely done, News5...
I cannot wait for 2nd installment. Looks like it is going to pull back the curtain a bit on our player selection process... at least the early stages with the scouts hashing out their takes. But I think/hope we'll see the parallel efforts of the Analytics Dept as well. The merging of the two with the Staff and Pro scouting inputs as well? Fingers crossed...
Thanks for posting this, D...
-
No worries Mud. Just buy yourself one of my Diplomatico Reserva Especial 12 y.o. sipping rums and start an hour before the first pick. You'll be ready to rock n roll in no time flat and enjoy the entire experience. Just save some for days 2 and 3.

-
You have to be tough minded to survive:
http://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/survivalist/survival-skills-5-attributes-you-need-survivors-mindset
-
You have to be tough minded to survive:
http://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/survivalist/survival-skills-5-attributes-you-need-survivors-mindset
-
-
With the first overall pick, the Cleveland Browns select Brad Kayaa
-
With the first overall pick, the Cleveland Browns select Brad Kayaa
With the first overall pick, the Cleveland Browns select Brad Kayaa
NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...................
-
With the first overall pick, the Cleveland Browns select Brad Kayaa
NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...................
-
Well Romo is ruled out.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2017/04/04/cowboys-tony-romo-broadcasting/100014406/
-
-
And I guess it was Dan Quinn's offense in Atlanta last year not Kyle Shanahan's
-
Well done productions, I'll say.
-
episode three - saw it today - Joe Thomas doing yoga. That is really funny stuff.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
