Building the Browns: Episode 1
-
-
With the first overall pick, the Cleveland Browns select Brad Kayaa
-
With the first overall pick, the Cleveland Browns select Brad Kayaa
With the first overall pick, the Cleveland Browns select Brad Kayaa
NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...................
-
With the first overall pick, the Cleveland Browns select Brad Kayaa
NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...................
-
Well Romo is ruled out.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2017/04/04/cowboys-tony-romo-broadcasting/100014406/
-
-
And I guess it was Dan Quinn's offense in Atlanta last year not Kyle Shanahan's
-
Well done productions, I'll say.
-
episode three - saw it today - Joe Thomas doing yoga. That is really funny stuff.
-
Thank you for posting this originally. I've liked the series.
-
Great story the whole Jamie Meder thing, truly good guy as shown by what he has done for his partner, and he loves being a Brown.
-
Great story the whole Jamie Meder thing, truly good guy as shown by what he has done for his partner, and he loves being a Brown.
Great story the whole Jamie Meder thing, truly good guy as shown by what he has done for his partner, and he loves being a Brown.
No kidding. I don't buy jerseys any more, but if I did, it would be his.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
