Skip to content

Three-round Mock... with trades?

Locked The Browns Board
7 5 311
  • Not into repeating what we just did... even for three rounds. But with trades?

    Potentially mucked up a little by GM'ing multiple teams, but I'd expect all would be honest brokers for their teams' interests, e.g., why wouldn't the Steelers trade their entire 2017 draft for our 2018 3rd-round pick?

    We'd have to limit future picks... maybe to 2018... maybe to top three rounds. Also establish a time limit...

    Some approval process might be installed... a Commish's Committee... maybe three folks... maybe folks not GM'ing?

    Just spitballing...

  • I am in ....

  • Even two would be fine just for grins. The hard part is negotiating trades though. Would you like my #s 2, 34 and 109 for your #1 and #65? 😉

    Nah I'll just keep them and take Soloman Thomas, another great edge guy. 😆

  • Nah was essentially my answer as well...

    I honestly do not know what it would take to pry this #1 overall out of my hands.

    Maybe a quality, starting QB and a boatload of #1's???

  • Id trade back a position or 2(say inside the top 3 picks) if they paid enough.....would still get a top level pass rusher(Thomas) and another first and/or second?.....yep, Id do that....

  • Nah was essentially my answer as well...

    I honestly do not know what it would take to pry this #1 overall out of my hands.

    Maybe a quality, starting QB and a boatload of #1's???

    @tour2ma said:

    Nah was essentially my answer as well...

    I honestly do not know what it would take to pry this #1 overall out of my hands.

    Maybe a quality, starting QB and a boatload of #1's???

    A quality starting quarterback is worth a number one pick.

    Not a glorified backup or some guy on his way to the glue factory.

    WSS

  • Killing this idea and thread...