My 2 Round Mock Draft
-
Having studied these teams in the board draft..
I don't think either Skins or Ravens will go this way.
Ravens single dire need this offseason is DL after their lack of edge rush was the sole reason for them not making the playoffs. And they traded Jernigan to Philly.. so there's no way they don't go 3-4DE / OLB in the first and second in some combination. Yes, they need WR, but they drafted Perriman in the first recently and I'd think they'll demand he step up rather than take another rd1 WR.
Redskins DL was the weakest part of the team last season and they lost their only useful member of it [baker] to TB in free agency. At present none of the Skins DL [the ridiculous backups they signed in FA] would make the Browns roster, even before Garrett. So there's no way they don't go DL with at least the first 2. They signed Swearinger so they definitely won't draft S before rd3. The RB need is only backup [Kelley is average-to-good].
-
There's room on my Taywan Taylor wagon....
if it's red? with baseball cards in the spooks with shooting fireworks as the sirens? I'd call it a pattie wagon..bring it on..UUURRRRGGG..we are so screwed when he ends up in division....Maybe if you could get Dallas to take him late 1st? Hometown is Dallas & Cowboys Robert Jones is his daddy..Get me Jerry Jones phone number by draft night..Your on the clock ("Mr.Jones Gumby here")
if it's red? with baseball cards in the spooks with shooting fireworks as the sirens? I'd call it a pattie wagon..bring it on..
Front-seat's broken and the axle's draggin'...
Having studied these teams in the board draft..
BTW... that did show through. Nice job...
-
I would make some changes to this draft now ........Especially the Caleb Brantley pick .....I was reading at the time lots of teams had him really high
-
I would make some changes to this draft now ........Especially the Caleb Brantley pick .....I was reading at the time lots of teams had him really high
I would make some changes to this draft now ........Especially the Caleb Brantley pick .....I was reading at the time lots of teams had him really high
I think most of us would make at least one change, which would cascade to all having to make a couple changes...
Maybe we should reconvene for a quick redo...
-
I've settled between whom I would want and who the Browns would most likely take.
1.1 Garrett/Allen
1.12 Trubs
2.33 Conley
2.52 Mixon (please don't hate me)
-
I've settled between whom I would want and who the Browns would most likely take.
1.1 Garrett/Allen
1.12 Trubs
2.33 Conley
2.52 Mixon (please don't hate me)
-
Why don't we just wait and see when OJ and Rae Carruth come up for Parole.
Should have only highlighted one of those guys.
-
there is actual evidence against Mixon, same can't be said for Conley.
-
I got 4 out of 32 ....oh dear .... I did get the Houston one right tho

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login