Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. best.troll.ever

best.troll.ever

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
3 Posts 2 Posters 192 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
    • 24k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #1

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/texas-anti-masturbation-bill-fine-for-masturbating-illegal-jessica-farrar-house-bill-4260-man-s-a7669866.html

    I'm fucking dying. If something like this could actually go down, can anyone just imagine the revenue the govt could pull in? I mean fuck cannabis we're now talking about hundreds of billions a year in gross profits, yes pun intended. When I first saw the article I thought omg texas has now officially gone utterly insane to the point of no return, but now I'm dyin....

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
      • 28k Posts
      • 6k Reputation
      DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I've never needed to masturbate, because I've always had all the pussy and more I could ever ask for.

      "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
        • 24k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
        #3

        drawing a pussy on your hand doesn't count

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate