HAPPY EASTER!
-
May you feel the hope of new beginnings, love and happiness during this joyful Easter holiday. ... May you feel the bright, joyful blessings God has to offer you during this Easter holiday. ... Wishing you a very Happy Easter that is filled with plenty of love and happiness.
-
Happy Easter guys.
WSS
-
and you young guys - don't run around the young tree ropes too fast on your Easter egg hunt....
you think you know everything now, but experience that, and your perception will change. It's
one on those life lessons....
-
Happy Easter. Yes I have to work but will have leftovers when I get home. Take care everyone, yes even you Cleve.
-
I have a fat niece. I hid her basket on top of a hill. She could use the exercise.
Happy Easter everyone!
-
HAPPY EASTER everyone!!
We're having Honey Baked Ham & I'm frying a turkey. All kids & Grandkids will be here.
Mike
ps..Why is this in Political Forum?
-
...LIberals expect other kids to find their welfare easter eggs for them?
-
Happy Easter!
-

-
Why are stores closed today?
-
Why are stores closed today?
Why are stores closed today?
Jewish zombies are out and about.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Am Old & Done cleaning zoo cages. I guess i never did that right either 