NFL 2017 Schedule Release
-
Schedule out tonight so we will be making plans for our annual trip to Cleveland. I'm hoping for a September game so I can go to an OSU game as well that weekend.
Are you planning on a reciprocal London trip?
I was gung-ho on the London trip, but looking over the finances from last year, I'm not so sure now. The Browns will be offering "official" London packages to season ticket holders. As soon as I see anything, I'll post it in a thread. From one of my Bengal season ticket holder pals- when they played in London last year the going price was around $4,000.
I was gung-ho on the London trip, but looking over the finances from last year, I'm not so sure now. The Browns will be offering "official" London packages to season ticket holders. As soon as I see anything, I'll post it in a thread. From one of my Bengal season ticket holder pals- when they played in London last year the going price was around $4,000.
Fuck that. Did you see my post where you could stay for a week for $400.00...or less for rooms , if you could get a group of 4 people to go? (and that is in a 2BR condo, not a dinky hotel room) (What is basic airfare between Cleve/OH and London?) And what would single ticket prices be. Beyond that it would be up to London Brown, gft, Howie/Gareth/Mac to buy the food and booze for you, right?
-
Just did a quick look on Travelocity From Cleveland round trip would be about $1300. From Pisstown PA, you could maybe get a flight for between 900 and 1100.00. Both Cinci and Columbus are in the $1100. range.
And, of course, the way it is with flights, you wait 5 minutes and check again and the prices all change.
I do know that there were promotions on where if you went through Iceland and stayed there a couple of days, you could get the flights for comparatively dirt cheap. My nephew did that last year on his way to Dublin.
-
About to be announced for all you *jackoffs, *losers and *homos that care ab0ut this sort of thing
-
Steelers, Ravens, Colts. Bengals.........baptism of fire
-
REGULAR SEASON
Week 1: Sept. 10 - Pittsburgh Steelers - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 2: Sept. 17 - at Baltimore Ravens - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 3: Sept. 24 - at Indianapolis Colts - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 4: Oct. 1 - Cincinnati Bengals - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 5: Oct. 8 - New York Jets - 1 p.m./FOX
Week 6: Oct. 15 - at Houston Texans - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 7: Oct. 22 - Tennessee Titans - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 8: Oct. 29 - Minnesota Vikings (London) - 9:30 a.m./NFL Network
Week 9: Nov. 5 - BYE
Week 10: Nov. 12 - at Detroit Lions - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 11: Nov. 19 - Jacksonville Jaguars - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 12: Nov. 26 - at Cincinnati Bengals - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 13: Dec. 3 - at Los Angeles Chargers - 4:05 p.m./CBS
Week 14: Dec. 10 - Green Bay Packers - 1 p.m./FOX
Week 15: Dec. 17 - Baltimore Ravens - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 16: Dec. 24 - at Chicago Bears - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 17: Dec. 31 - at Pittsburgh Steelers - 1 p.m./CBS -
They're going to be the highest priced tickets in the league (the Chargers that is), no idea what the demand is for them but they are putting in rules for selling them on the secondary market and everything.
Is there still some notion of doing an LA Chargers game Browns Board away tailgate party? If so, what would be the cost of getting a ticket, if it can be had?
I know some have mentioned it. I seriously doubt that I would go to the game. I think they're talking about tickets starting in the $150 range and if a season ticket holder sells their tickets on the secondary market, they will have their seats revoked which would make tickets pretty hard to come by.
Schedule out tonight so we will be making plans for our annual trip to Cleveland. I'm hoping for a September game so I can go to an OSU game as well that weekend.
I was unaware of the resale clause on these. That is some bullshit considering it's a home game and I hold PSL's. I wasn't looking to scalp but was going to make them available to my buddy and if not him put the chance up on this board.I know some have mentioned it. I seriously doubt that I would go to the game. I think they're talking about tickets starting in the $150 range and if a season ticket holder sells their tickets on the secondary market, they will have their seats revoked which would make tickets pretty hard to come by.
Schedule out tonight so we will be making plans for our annual trip to Cleveland. I'm hoping for a September game so I can go to an OSU game as well that weekend.
-
Sweet, i will get to see us beat the Rat birds in September!
-
REGULAR SEASON
Week 1: Sept. 10 - Pittsburgh Steelers - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 2: Sept. 17 - at Baltimore Ravens - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 3: Sept. 24 - at Indianapolis Colts - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 4: Oct. 1 - Cincinnati Bengals - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 5: Oct. 8 - New York Jets - 1 p.m./FOX
Week 6: Oct. 15 - at Houston Texans - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 7: Oct. 22 - Tennessee Titans - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 8: Oct. 29 - Minnesota Vikings (London) - 9:30 a.m./NFL Network
Week 9: Nov. 5 - BYE
Week 10: Nov. 12 - at Detroit Lions - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 11: Nov. 19 - Jacksonville Jaguars - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 12: Nov. 26 - at Cincinnati Bengals - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 13: Dec. 3 - at Los Angeles Chargers - 4:05 p.m./CBS
Week 14: Dec. 10 - Green Bay Packers - 1 p.m./FOX
Week 15: Dec. 17 - Baltimore Ravens - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 16: Dec. 24 - at Chicago Bears - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 17: Dec. 31 - at Pittsburgh Steelers - 1 p.m./CBSREGULAR SEASON
Week 1: Sept. 10 - Pittsburgh Steelers - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]
Week 2: Sept. 17 - at Baltimore Ravens - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]
Week 3: Sept. 24 - at Indianapolis Colts - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]
Week 4: Oct. 1 - Cincinnati Bengals - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]
Week 5: Oct. 8 - New York Jets - 1 p.m./FOX[/size]
Week 6: Oct. 15 - at Houston Texans - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]
Week 7: Oct. 22 - Tennessee Titans - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]
Week 8: Oct. 29 - Minnesota Vikings (London) - 9:30 a.m./NFL Network[/size]
Week 9: Nov. 5 - BYE[/size]
Week 10: Nov. 12 - at Detroit Lions - 1 p.m./CBS [/size]
Week 11: Nov. 19 - Jacksonville Jaguars - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]
Week 12: Nov. 26 - at Cincinnati Bengals - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]
Week 13: Dec. 3 - at Los Angeles Chargers - 4:05 p.m./CBS[/size]
Week 14: Dec. 10 - Green Bay Packers - 1 p.m./FOX[/size]
Week 15: Dec. 17 - Baltimore Ravens - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]
Week 16: Dec. 24 - at Chicago Bears - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]
Week 17: Dec. 31 - at Pittsburgh Steelers - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]
Interesting. Play the division the first 4 games.
Two games Browns should win...JAX and Jets, both at home.
Should beat the Bears, and take one from the Ravens cause they almost always do.
I see 4 games the Browns should definitely win.
A couple of toss ups too.
They'll probably be no worse than 4-12 and best at 6-10.
-
Oh great. They come to Houston Oct.15 and I'm in Spain for two weeks beginning Oct. 11.
-
Schedule out tonight so we will be making plans for our annual trip to Cleveland. I'm hoping for a September game so I can go to an OSU game as well that weekend.
Are you planning on a reciprocal London trip?
Are you planning on a reciprocal London trip?
Me? No...a bit too far for me and the timing doesn't really work that well. I know some of the other guys are planning on the trip.
-
REGULAR SEASON
Week 1: Sept. 10 - Pittsburgh Steelers - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 2: Sept. 17 - at Baltimore Ravens - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 3: Sept. 24 - at Indianapolis Colts - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 4: Oct. 1 - Cincinnati Bengals - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 5: Oct. 8 - New York Jets - 1 p.m./FOX
Week 6: Oct. 15 - at Houston Texans - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 7: Oct. 22 - Tennessee Titans - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 8: Oct. 29 - Minnesota Vikings (London) - 9:30 a.m./NFL Network
Week 9: Nov. 5 - BYE
Week 10: Nov. 12 - at Detroit Lions - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 11: Nov. 19 - Jacksonville Jaguars - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 12: Nov. 26 - at Cincinnati Bengals - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 13: Dec. 3 - at Los Angeles Chargers - 4:05 p.m./CBS
Week 14: Dec. 10 - Green Bay Packers - 1 p.m./FOX
Week 15: Dec. 17 - Baltimore Ravens - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 16: Dec. 24 - at Chicago Bears - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 17: Dec. 31 - at Pittsburgh Steelers - 1 p.m./CBSREGULAR SEASON
Week 1: Sept. 10 - Pittsburgh Steelers - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 2: Sept. 17 - at Baltimore Ravens - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 3: Sept. 24 - at Indianapolis Colts - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 4: Oct. 1 - Cincinnati Bengals - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 5: Oct. 8 - New York Jets - 1 p.m./FOX
Week 6: Oct. 15 - at Houston Texans - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 7: Oct. 22 - Tennessee Titans - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 8: Oct. 29 - Minnesota Vikings (London) - 9:30 a.m./NFL Network
Week 9: Nov. 5 - BYE
Week 10: Nov. 12 - at Detroit Lions - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 11: Nov. 19 - Jacksonville Jaguars - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 12: Nov. 26 - at Cincinnati Bengals - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 13: Dec. 3 - at Los Angeles Chargers - 4:05 p.m./CBS
Week 14: Dec. 10 - Green Bay Packers - 1 p.m./FOX
Week 15: Dec. 17 - Baltimore Ravens - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 16: Dec. 24 - at Chicago Bears - 1 p.m./CBS
Week 17: Dec. 31 - at Pittsburgh Steelers - 1 p.m./CBS
I don't see us winning any less than 16 regular season games with that schedule.
-
Charger game is perfect for my birthday
-
Oh great. They come to Houston Oct.15 and I'm in Spain for two weeks beginning Oct. 11.
Oh great. They come to Houston Oct.15 and I'm in Spain for two weeks beginning Oct. 11.
may i suggest you breakout that old jukebox to some old 3 Dog Night--Well I Never to Spain. but I kinda like the Texans...maybe she really won't remember...
-
Oh great. They come to Houston Oct.15 and I'm in Spain for two weeks beginning Oct. 11.
may i suggest you breakout that old jukebox to some old 3 Dog Night--Well I Never to Spain. but I kinda like the Texans...maybe she really won't remember...
may i suggest you breakout that old jukebox to some old 3 Dog Night--Well I Never to Spain. but I kinda like the Texans...maybe she really won't remember...
LOL! Ah, but one of my favorite trips was on the metro in Barcelona sitting next to a beautiful dark haired beauty using my best Spanish while passing it off as very poor and underutilized. Had her laughing by the end of the ride and telling me how my Spanish was "muy bonito". I explained that it wasn't Spanish like her Castillian, it was "Venezolano". That's kind of like saying you don't speak the King's English, just Texanese or Bronxian. She laughed all the way off at her stop.
:lol: As that other song goes, "Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end" 
-
Wow. Gonna be another long year. Stay strong Haslam, and fans especially.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login