Skip to content

NFL 2017 Schedule Release

The Browns Board
111 21 2.8k
  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #41

    ^ Man, it's never easy, is it?

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    I might end up going to the Texans game and Lions.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #43

    I should be at Browns vs Chargers.....

  • @the-gipper said:

    They're going to be the highest priced tickets in the league (the Chargers that is), no idea what the demand is for them but they are putting in rules for selling them on the secondary market and everything.

    Is there still some notion of doing an LA Chargers game Browns Board away tailgate party? If so, what would be the cost of getting a ticket, if it can be had?

    I know some have mentioned it. I seriously doubt that I would go to the game. I think they're talking about tickets starting in the $150 range and if a season ticket holder sells their tickets on the secondary market, they will have their seats revoked which would make tickets pretty hard to come by.

    Schedule out tonight so we will be making plans for our annual trip to Cleveland. I'm hoping for a September game so I can go to an OSU game as well that weekend.

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @mark-o said:

    I know some have mentioned it. I seriously doubt that I would go to the game. I think they're talking about tickets starting in the $150 range and if a season ticket holder sells their tickets on the secondary market, they will have their seats revoked which would make tickets pretty hard to come by.

    Schedule out tonight so we will be making plans for our annual trip to Cleveland. I'm hoping for a September game so I can go to an OSU game as well that weekend.

    I was unaware of the resale clause on these. That is some bullshit considering it's a home game and I hold PSL's. I wasn't looking to scalp but was going to make them available to my buddy and if not him put the chance up on this board.
  • I should be at Browns vs Chargers.....

    A Alkid3 wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @d-bone said:

    I should be at Browns vs Chargers.....

    I'm definitely going to this one

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by cambridgeho
    #46

    Sweet, i will get to see us beat the Rat birds in September!

  • SuomiS Suomi wrote on last edited by
    #47

    The wife is an energetic Vikings fan so we're seriously considering the trip to London.

  • REGULAR SEASON
    Week 1: Sept. 10 - Pittsburgh Steelers - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 2: Sept. 17 - at Baltimore Ravens - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 3: Sept. 24 - at Indianapolis Colts - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 4: Oct. 1 - Cincinnati Bengals - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 5: Oct. 8 - New York Jets - 1 p.m./FOX
    Week 6: Oct. 15 - at Houston Texans - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 7: Oct. 22 - Tennessee Titans - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 8: Oct. 29 - Minnesota Vikings (London) - 9:30 a.m./NFL Network
    Week 9: Nov. 5 - BYE
    Week 10: Nov. 12 - at Detroit Lions - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 11: Nov. 19 - Jacksonville Jaguars - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 12: Nov. 26 - at Cincinnati Bengals - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 13: Dec. 3 - at Los Angeles Chargers - 4:05 p.m./CBS
    Week 14: Dec. 10 - Green Bay Packers - 1 p.m./FOX
    Week 15: Dec. 17 - Baltimore Ravens - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 16: Dec. 24 - at Chicago Bears - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 17: Dec. 31 - at Pittsburgh Steelers - 1 p.m./CBS

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by StinkHole
    #48

    @londonbrown said:

    REGULAR SEASON

    Week 1: Sept. 10 - Pittsburgh Steelers - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]

    Week 2: Sept. 17 - at Baltimore Ravens - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]

    Week 3: Sept. 24 - at Indianapolis Colts - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]

    Week 4: Oct. 1 - Cincinnati Bengals - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]

    Week 5: Oct. 8 - New York Jets - 1 p.m./FOX[/size]

    Week 6: Oct. 15 - at Houston Texans - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]

    Week 7: Oct. 22 - Tennessee Titans - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]

    Week 8: Oct. 29 - Minnesota Vikings (London) - 9:30 a.m./NFL Network[/size]

    Week 9: Nov. 5 - BYE[/size]

    Week 10: Nov. 12 - at Detroit Lions - 1 p.m./CBS [/size]

    Week 11: Nov. 19 - Jacksonville Jaguars - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]

    Week 12: Nov. 26 - at Cincinnati Bengals - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]

    Week 13: Dec. 3 - at Los Angeles Chargers - 4:05 p.m./CBS[/size]

    Week 14: Dec. 10 - Green Bay Packers - 1 p.m./FOX[/size]

    Week 15: Dec. 17 - Baltimore Ravens - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]

    Week 16: Dec. 24 - at Chicago Bears - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]

    Week 17: Dec. 31 - at Pittsburgh Steelers - 1 p.m./CBS[/size]

    Interesting. Play the division the first 4 games.

    Two games Browns should win...JAX and Jets, both at home.

    Should beat the Bears, and take one from the Ravens cause they almost always do.

    I see 4 games the Browns should definitely win.

    A couple of toss ups too.

    They'll probably be no worse than 4-12 and best at 6-10.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    Oh great. They come to Houston Oct.15 and I'm in Spain for two weeks beginning Oct. 11.

  • Schedule out tonight so we will be making plans for our annual trip to Cleveland. I'm hoping for a September game so I can go to an OSU game as well that weekend.

    Are you planning on a reciprocal London trip?

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @the-gipper said:

    Are you planning on a reciprocal London trip?

    Me? No...a bit too far for me and the timing doesn't really work that well. I know some of the other guys are planning on the trip.

  • REGULAR SEASON
    Week 1: Sept. 10 - Pittsburgh Steelers - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 2: Sept. 17 - at Baltimore Ravens - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 3: Sept. 24 - at Indianapolis Colts - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 4: Oct. 1 - Cincinnati Bengals - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 5: Oct. 8 - New York Jets - 1 p.m./FOX
    Week 6: Oct. 15 - at Houston Texans - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 7: Oct. 22 - Tennessee Titans - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 8: Oct. 29 - Minnesota Vikings (London) - 9:30 a.m./NFL Network
    Week 9: Nov. 5 - BYE
    Week 10: Nov. 12 - at Detroit Lions - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 11: Nov. 19 - Jacksonville Jaguars - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 12: Nov. 26 - at Cincinnati Bengals - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 13: Dec. 3 - at Los Angeles Chargers - 4:05 p.m./CBS
    Week 14: Dec. 10 - Green Bay Packers - 1 p.m./FOX
    Week 15: Dec. 17 - Baltimore Ravens - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 16: Dec. 24 - at Chicago Bears - 1 p.m./CBS
    Week 17: Dec. 31 - at Pittsburgh Steelers - 1 p.m./CBS

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @londonbrown said:

    REGULAR SEASON

    Week 1: Sept. 10 - Pittsburgh Steelers - 1 p.m./CBS

    Week 2: Sept. 17 - at Baltimore Ravens - 1 p.m./CBS

    Week 3: Sept. 24 - at Indianapolis Colts - 1 p.m./CBS

    Week 4: Oct. 1 - Cincinnati Bengals - 1 p.m./CBS

    Week 5: Oct. 8 - New York Jets - 1 p.m./FOX

    Week 6: Oct. 15 - at Houston Texans - 1 p.m./CBS

    Week 7: Oct. 22 - Tennessee Titans - 1 p.m./CBS

    Week 8: Oct. 29 - Minnesota Vikings (London) - 9:30 a.m./NFL Network

    Week 9: Nov. 5 - BYE

    Week 10: Nov. 12 - at Detroit Lions - 1 p.m./CBS

    Week 11: Nov. 19 - Jacksonville Jaguars - 1 p.m./CBS

    Week 12: Nov. 26 - at Cincinnati Bengals - 1 p.m./CBS

    Week 13: Dec. 3 - at Los Angeles Chargers - 4:05 p.m./CBS

    Week 14: Dec. 10 - Green Bay Packers - 1 p.m./FOX

    Week 15: Dec. 17 - Baltimore Ravens - 1 p.m./CBS

    Week 16: Dec. 24 - at Chicago Bears - 1 p.m./CBS

    Week 17: Dec. 31 - at Pittsburgh Steelers - 1 p.m./CBS

    I don't see us winning any less than 16 regular season games with that schedule.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #52

    Charger game is perfect for my birthday

  • Oh great. They come to Houston Oct.15 and I'm in Spain for two weeks beginning Oct. 11.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @texasag1969 said:

    Oh great. They come to Houston Oct.15 and I'm in Spain for two weeks beginning Oct. 11.

    may i suggest you breakout that old jukebox to some old 3 Dog Night--Well I Never to Spain. but I kinda like the Texans...maybe she really won't remember...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Oh great. They come to Houston Oct.15 and I'm in Spain for two weeks beginning Oct. 11.

    may i suggest you breakout that old jukebox to some old 3 Dog Night--Well I Never to Spain. but I kinda like the Texans...maybe she really won't remember...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #54

    @gumby73 said:

    may i suggest you breakout that old jukebox to some old 3 Dog Night--Well I Never to Spain. but I kinda like the Texans...maybe she really won't remember...

    LOL! Ah, but one of my favorite trips was on the metro in Barcelona sitting next to a beautiful dark haired beauty using my best Spanish while passing it off as very poor and underutilized. Had her laughing by the end of the ride and telling me how my Spanish was "muy bonito". I explained that it wasn't Spanish like her Castillian, it was "Venezolano". That's kind of like saying you don't speak the King's English, just Texanese or Bronxian. She laughed all the way off at her stop. 😆 :lol: As that other song goes, "Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end" 😁

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #55

    Wow. Gonna be another long year. Stay strong Haslam, and fans especially.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #56

    Looking at the schedule again, think I can see us scrounging up 6-7 wins. Prepare yourselves. See you in 2018.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #57

    Nfl.com puts us on their toughest schedule listing. 3 QB's & 50 players to go yet 😆

  • Nfl.com puts us on their toughest schedule listing. 3 QB's & 50 players to go yet 😆

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #58

    @gumby73 said:

    Nfl.com puts us on their toughest schedule listing. 3 QB's & 50 players to go yet 😆

    I thought it was premature before the draft, but the guys at NFL Network only see a couple of wins for the Browns. Nate Burleson says the X-factor in the win equation will be Josh Gordon. Of courrse they also played the "what if" game with the Browns taking O.B.,Jr (went #12 to Giants) @#8 in 2014 instead of Justin Gilbert. They admitted they were playing "beat up the Browns" again.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #59

    I might end up going to the Texans game ...

    I should be at Browns vs Chargers.....

    As I said, I was thinking about one or both of these games. If a crew is to get together, I may be in for one. Let us know is anyone is formulating any plans.

  • I should be at Browns vs Chargers.....

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @d-bone said:

    I should be at Browns vs Chargers.....

    I'm definitely going to this one

    Mark says there may be big issues getting tickets. Let us all know if there is a method.