NFL 2017 Schedule Release
-
I hope you plan on a book and book tour.

lol... Two things I know about me and gambling... I love it too much and I am bad at it.
Did you not see my finish in Pro Pick'em last season?
Then again... I did win College Pick'em... and I am overdue for a Pro hot streak...
So maybe a quid on a 5-team parley... or better yet 6... hmmmm...
-
I hope you plan on a book and book tour.

lol... Two things I know about me and gambling... I love it too much and I am bad at it.
Did you not see my finish in Pro Pick'em last season?
Then again... I did win College Pick'em... and I am overdue for a Pro hot streak...
So maybe a quid on a 5-team parley... or better yet 6... hmmmm...
-
Unfortunately Gip we have round trip non-refundable tickets to Madrid and back so London is out as an option. We had to get all the reservations in for the paradores well in advance along with the flights because even when we did them the paradores were almost full in more than a couple of locations. Looking forward to the entire trip that will include going to one of the oldest still operating ancient Roman aqueducts.
-
-
Unfortunately Gip we have round trip non-refundable tickets to Madrid and back so London is out as an option. We had to get all the reservations in for the paradores well in advance along with the flights because even when we did them the paradores were almost full in more than a couple of locations. Looking forward to the entire trip that will include going to one of the oldest still operating ancient Roman aqueducts.
Unfortunately Gip we have round trip non-refundable tickets to Madrid and back so London is out as an option. We had to get all the reservations in for the paradores well in advance along with the flights because even when we did them the paradores were almost full in more than a couple of locations. Looking forward to the entire trip that will include going to one of the oldest still operating ancient Roman aqueducts.
Will they not allow a "change order" for an additional fee? Most airlines will do that. Or are you on a tour group?
-
Also...is there still an notion of doing a Browns Board London Tailgate? I personally have about a 1% chance of going (chances for me are much much higher for a SoCal trip)
If so, and a group of you need accommodations, I may be able to help. I have access through my exchange group account to some 2BR condos that may be available on the week of that game. In theory, you could put 6 people in a unit, but 4 is more likely:
In London proper, there are units for around $1600.00 for a week. This is a full 7 nights stay. If 4 of you went together, that would be about $400.00 a piece for the week for your stay.
Outside London there is a place in Canterbury....in the English countryside about 55 miles southeast of London. 2BR for about $760.00 or $190.00 apiece split 4 ways.
London:
https://www.intervalworld.com/web/cs?a=1503&resortCode=CIF&parentResortCode=CIF#.WPexTNQrK9I
Canterbury:
https://www.intervalworld.com/web/cs?a=1503&resortCode=RVB&parentResortCode=RVB#.WPexjNQrK9I
This from Canterbury resort website:
For owners wishing to venture further afield, London can be reached by train within 1 hour and 40 minutes from Canterbury train station and travelling to Paris or Brussels couldn't be easier, simply take the Eurotunnel train from Ashford International rail terminal.
Also...is there still an notion of doing a Browns Board London Tailgate? I personally have about a 1% chance of going (chances for me are much much higher for a SoCal trip)
If so, and a group of you need accommodations, I may be able to help. I have access through my exchange group account to some 2BR condos that may be available on the week of that game. In theory, you could put 6 people in a unit, but 4 is more likely:
In London proper, there are units for around $1600.00 for a week. This is a full 7 nights stay. If 4 of you went together, that would be about $400.00 a piece for the week for your stay.
Outside London there is a place in Canterbury....in the English countryside about 55 miles southeast of London. 2BR for about $760.00 or $190.00 apiece split 4 ways.
London:
https://www.intervalworld.com/web/cs?a=1503&resortCode=CIF&parentResortCode=CIF#.WPexTNQrK9I
Canterbury:
https://www.intervalworld.com/web/cs?a=1503&resortCode=RVB&parentResortCode=RVB#.WPexjNQrK9I
This from Canterbury resort website:
For owners wishing to venture further afield, London can be reached by train within 1 hour and 40 minutes from Canterbury train station and travelling to Paris or Brussels couldn't be easier, simply take the Eurotunnel train from Ashford International rail terminal.
If I were to book one of these, and get a group to go along to split the cost of a 2 BR 4 ways, it would actually be less expensive for me to do this than to do a trip to either Houston or SoCal, staying in hotel/motels. (at least as far as the stay is concerned). The airfare may be a different story.
Plus I would have to get my passport renewed.
-
@ghoolie said:
LOOK LOOOK LOOOOOK LOOK YOU MOTHER FUCKERS The Browns are going to play some teams.
Oh, I get it, you want get in on one of those 0 - 1- 19 games. Yeah, by all means dude, use your vacation. LMAO.
I go on vacation anyway. Didn't you see my post on that? If it just so happens that my travel can coincide with a Browns game in an area that I want to travel, why not?
Other people have their areas of interest, just like you. You what, play the bagpipes? Traveling is mine Do you never travel? Or do you just sit at home on your ass in Memphis?
And when/why did YOU become such a bitter old man? You are probably of a similar age as me. I have gone through the same shit with the Browns as you have...only more up close because I live here and see and here Browns news/talk on TV and radio every single day. How often do they talk about the Cleveland Brown's woes on radio and TV in Memphis?
Why is it that I have more fortitude to stick with my team through thick and thin....to the point of malnutrition, where you do not have that fortitude?
Character flaw on your part? Growing up 50 miles closer to Pittsburgh than I did? (Akron vs. Youngstown).
Sorry, but you won't see me frakking off to become a Raiders fan...or a fan of any other team regardless of where I may end up retiring.
-
-
-
-
Schedule looks brutal....not seeing too many "wins" early.....0-8 could be a possibility at the bye.....maybe 1-7 if we find a way to beat the Bungals or the Jets.....
Schedule looks brutal....not seeing too many "wins" early.....0-8 could be a possibility at the bye.....maybe 1-7 if we find a way to beat the Bungals or the Jets.....
Yup hard to see five wins... but not hard to see at least five games we can be "in"... especially if we pump up the D in the draft.
But ain't no brutal like NYG's brutal... saw where they are going to get around 22 fewer days of prep time than their opponents due to catching teams coming off bye weeks, Thursday Night games, etc.
-
Schedule looks brutal....not seeing too many "wins" early.....0-8 could be a possibility at the bye.....maybe 1-7 if we find a way to beat the Bungals or the Jets.....
Yup hard to see five wins... but not hard to see at least five games we can be "in"... especially if we pump up the D in the draft.
But ain't no brutal like NYG's brutal... saw where they are going to get around 22 fewer days of prep time than their opponents due to catching teams coming off bye weeks, Thursday Night games, etc.
-
-
-
You never know.....was just a couple seasons ago where we torn off 7 wins in 10 games, before our QB melted down.....so anything is possible
Yup and if you look at how we did it in 2014, it was a good game managing QB, behind one of the league's best unit of "fatasses", a revolving door of rookie RBs and a who's "who is that?" WR/TE corps. Oh... plus a porous D, but one with some ball-hawking DBs.
Sounds similar excepting the ball-hawking bit...
-
You never know.....was just a couple seasons ago where we torn off 7 wins in 10 games, before our QB melted down.....so anything is possible
Yup and if you look at how we did it in 2014, it was a good game managing QB, behind one of the league's best unit of "fatasses", a revolving door of rookie RBs and a who's "who is that?" WR/TE corps. Oh... plus a porous D, but one with some ball-hawking DBs.
Sounds similar excepting the ball-hawking bit...
Yup and if you look at how we did it in 2014, it was a good game managing QB, behind one of the league's best unit of "fatasses", a revolving door of rookie RBs and a who's "who is that?" WR/TE corps. Oh... plus a porous D, but one with some ball-hawking DBs.
Sounds similar excepting the ball-hawking bit...
Right.....3 outta 4 db's to the pro-bowl.....we need to get back to that type of D Bfield......
Im a firm believer in momentum....both ways......so, Hue has to get us going the right way....EARLY.....for things to fall into place...
An O fer start could trigger outrageous flashblacks and pstd symptoms in the guys who endured last season.....here we go again syndrome......we cant have that
-
What's a lineologist?

Better mention something about 2017 schedules, glad to see the BROWNS in 9:30 am London since they have no primetime games.
....oh the Steelers have five.
Steelers will be mediocre...but that may still be enough to win the division....as the Bengals and Ravens are below mediocre. And then there are the Browns. I predict they will be tougher than people think.
-
-
We're not making the playoffs.
-
What's a lineologist?

Better mention something about 2017 schedules, glad to see the BROWNS in 9:30 am London since they have no primetime games.
....oh the Steelers have five.
Steelers will be mediocre...but that may still be enough to win the division....as the Bengals and Ravens are below mediocre. And then there are the Browns. I predict they will be tougher than people think.
Steelers will be mediocre...
I dunno...their offense is one of the best. Dan Rooney passes, Big Ben retirement rumors...those SOBs will make a run at a SB again.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
