NFL 2017 Schedule Release
-
-
-
-
Schedule looks brutal....not seeing too many "wins" early.....0-8 could be a possibility at the bye.....maybe 1-7 if we find a way to beat the Bungals or the Jets.....
Schedule looks brutal....not seeing too many "wins" early.....0-8 could be a possibility at the bye.....maybe 1-7 if we find a way to beat the Bungals or the Jets.....
Yup hard to see five wins... but not hard to see at least five games we can be "in"... especially if we pump up the D in the draft.
But ain't no brutal like NYG's brutal... saw where they are going to get around 22 fewer days of prep time than their opponents due to catching teams coming off bye weeks, Thursday Night games, etc.
-
Schedule looks brutal....not seeing too many "wins" early.....0-8 could be a possibility at the bye.....maybe 1-7 if we find a way to beat the Bungals or the Jets.....
Yup hard to see five wins... but not hard to see at least five games we can be "in"... especially if we pump up the D in the draft.
But ain't no brutal like NYG's brutal... saw where they are going to get around 22 fewer days of prep time than their opponents due to catching teams coming off bye weeks, Thursday Night games, etc.
-
-
-
You never know.....was just a couple seasons ago where we torn off 7 wins in 10 games, before our QB melted down.....so anything is possible
Yup and if you look at how we did it in 2014, it was a good game managing QB, behind one of the league's best unit of "fatasses", a revolving door of rookie RBs and a who's "who is that?" WR/TE corps. Oh... plus a porous D, but one with some ball-hawking DBs.
Sounds similar excepting the ball-hawking bit...
-
You never know.....was just a couple seasons ago where we torn off 7 wins in 10 games, before our QB melted down.....so anything is possible
Yup and if you look at how we did it in 2014, it was a good game managing QB, behind one of the league's best unit of "fatasses", a revolving door of rookie RBs and a who's "who is that?" WR/TE corps. Oh... plus a porous D, but one with some ball-hawking DBs.
Sounds similar excepting the ball-hawking bit...
Yup and if you look at how we did it in 2014, it was a good game managing QB, behind one of the league's best unit of "fatasses", a revolving door of rookie RBs and a who's "who is that?" WR/TE corps. Oh... plus a porous D, but one with some ball-hawking DBs.
Sounds similar excepting the ball-hawking bit...
Right.....3 outta 4 db's to the pro-bowl.....we need to get back to that type of D Bfield......
Im a firm believer in momentum....both ways......so, Hue has to get us going the right way....EARLY.....for things to fall into place...
An O fer start could trigger outrageous flashblacks and pstd symptoms in the guys who endured last season.....here we go again syndrome......we cant have that
-
What's a lineologist?

Better mention something about 2017 schedules, glad to see the BROWNS in 9:30 am London since they have no primetime games.
....oh the Steelers have five.
Steelers will be mediocre...but that may still be enough to win the division....as the Bengals and Ravens are below mediocre. And then there are the Browns. I predict they will be tougher than people think.
-
-
We're not making the playoffs.
-
What's a lineologist?

Better mention something about 2017 schedules, glad to see the BROWNS in 9:30 am London since they have no primetime games.
....oh the Steelers have five.
Steelers will be mediocre...but that may still be enough to win the division....as the Bengals and Ravens are below mediocre. And then there are the Browns. I predict they will be tougher than people think.
Steelers will be mediocre...
I dunno...their offense is one of the best. Dan Rooney passes, Big Ben retirement rumors...those SOBs will make a run at a SB again.
-
I plan on going to all home games except Cincy.
It's going to be fun to watch us punch the Steelers in the mouth opening day. Bank it.
-
I have never been to Spain....but I've been to Oklahoma.
They say Spain is pretty though I've never been
Well Daniel says it's the best place that he's ever seen
Oh and he should know, he's been there enough
Lord I miss Daniel, oh I miss him so much
-
I think I will defer on W-L predictions until three things are completed.
1. the draft
2. the final 53
3. the end of the last preseason game
And I will have 2 prediction, the first 8 games and then a second prediction when those are done on the next 8 games. The team we see in Sept. will hopefully be far surpassed by the "second season" team we see in Nov. after the bye week.
-
I think I will defer on W-L predictions until three things are completed.
1. the draft
2. the final 53
3. the end of the last preseason game
And I will have 2 prediction, the first 8 games and then a second prediction when those are done on the next 8 games. The team we see in Sept. will hopefully be far surpassed by the "second season" team we see in Nov. after the bye week.
And I will have 2 prediction, the first 8 games and then a second prediction when those are done on the next 8 games. The team we see in Sept. will hopefully be far surpassed by the "second season" team we see in Nov. after the bye week.
well....lets hope so.....
Heard this from the gallery all of last preseason and then early season.....that the team would grow - gel - get better - etc....and us guys who predicted a shit season were all wrong......and couldnt see the great things that were about to happen.....and needed to be patient...... and just need to wait to see the miraculous transformation of the great draft class and amazing coaching that were about to dazzle us....
But.....guess what....it never happened....
And then all the sunshine pumpers simply pushed back the agenda to "next year".....or wait till 5 years.....or wait till the next FA class.....or the next draft....
And...here we are.....
For my prediction, Im waiting for the draft....camp.....and preseason too.....but, last year, we were spot on Ags...
-
With a win or two in the first half, you would have seen much more progression. Once you're 0-8 guys tap out. It's a credit to Hue that we were even in games at all in the back half of the season.
-
With a win or two in the first half, you would have seen much more progression. Once you're 0-8 guys tap out. It's a credit to Hue that we were even in games at all in the back half of the season.
With a win or two in the first half, you would have seen much more progression. Once you're 0-8 guys tap out. It's a credit to Hue that we were even in games at all in the back half of the season.
Well....I do think Hue is the ideal coach to handle a young losing team....he's got that upbeat "we can do it" mentality....though that is sincerely the only "high quality" coaching trait I see....
But.....tactically....and strategically...and as a talent evaluator and game day coach?......I dont see him taking this team to the next level. So, if they get better and become a playoff contender, Id expect the analytics team to decide someone else will be a better option going forward.....
-
With a win or two in the first half, you would have seen much more progression. Once you're 0-8 guys tap out. It's a credit to Hue that we were even in games at all in the back half of the season.
Well....I do think Hue is the ideal coach to handle a young losing team....he's got that upbeat "we can do it" mentality....though that is sincerely the only "high quality" coaching trait I see....
But.....tactically....and strategically...and as a talent evaluator and game day coach?......I dont see him taking this team to the next level. So, if they get better and become a playoff contender, Id expect the analytics team to decide someone else will be a better option going forward.....
Well....I do think Hue is the ideal coach to handle a young losing team....he's got that upbeat "we can do it" mentality....though that is sincerely the only "high quality" coaching trait I see....
But.....tactically....and strategically...and as a talent evaluator and game day coach?......I dont see him taking this team to the next level. So, if they get better and become a playoff contender, Id expect the analytics team to decide someone else will be a better option going forward.....
I can't disagree on Hue after several boneheaded things we saw last year. We can only hope he learned from those mistakes going forward. But if I see another timeout preceding the 1st play from scrimmage again, "turn out the lights".
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
