Skip to content

My Top-12 Draft Board - Play Along

The Browns Board
22 9 714
  • @frenchie said:

    O

    You really like Foster - how would you set up our starting linebackers? And Kizer - that's an interesting pick for your first and only QB. Why do you prefer him?

    Kizer 2015 tape is best of the QB's, he has great footwork in the pocket when feeling pressure yet keeping his eyes downfield and can make every throw.

    If you believe accuracy can be improved (and that's definitely up for debate) he has the highest upside of them all.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @londonbrown said:

    Kizer 2015 tape is best of the QB's, he has great footwork in the pocket when feeling pressure yet keeping his eyes downfield and can make every throw.

    If you believe accuracy can be improved (and that's definitely up for debate) he has the highest upside of them all.

    As I posted elsewhere, so far Kizer's is the most impressive Gruden Camp episode... and by more than a little.

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    I kind of forgot about Mixon. He's a true "wildcard" and I'm not sure where to put him. According to NFL talent evaluators, he might be the #1 prospect. If that's true, the team that absorbs the PR punch will be getting a tremendous steal if he's taken in the second round as predicted by many. I actually think there will be a team that falls in love with the guy and takes him somewhere in the 20's. He appears to be just too talented, and his awful incident happened several years ago and I've read multiple stories that say how much he's changed from that moment.