Playoffs start
-
Sweep is a sweep. Tough series is 4-3.
-
Sweep is a sweep. Tough series is 4-3.
Sweep is a sweep. Tough series is 4-3.
Playoff basketball (or football, baseball, others) is tough the CAVS just earned some well needed time off for the older dudes like LBJ.
BUT I hope all the others go 4-3 and triple OTs.

-
not allways it all depends on how the ball bounces and the pacers with the exception of game 3 played the cavs tough
-
True. But much tougher would be to play 7 games and much less rest for the next series.
gotcha
but hey WTF we won in 4
bring on who ever
-
So far, so good. Keep it up Cavs!
Mike
-
Need Boston and Washington to force a game 7 and have Wash win that series so we get home court advantage
-
Need Boston and Washington to force a game 7 and have Wash win that series so we get home court advantage
I prefer Boston without home court. That game we won in Washington that went into OT made me rethink who we should avoid. I know it was just regular season game but you could clearly see that night Cavs playing to win. If it wasn't for that crazy fade out of bounds 3pt bank shot by LeBron we lose. Best game all season but my heart can't take it. We win either way but IMO the least resistance is in BostonNeed Boston and Washington to force a game 7 and have Wash win that series so we get home court advantage
-
Meanwhile in the pucks department the Penguins up 3-1 have a game 7 tonight in Washington same with the Oilers and Ducks.
Meanwhile in the pucks department the Penguins up 3-1 have a game 7 tonight in Washington same with the Oilers and Ducks.
Oh BTW the Penguins pulled it out with a 2-0 shutout on the road and move on.
Saturday, May 13
Ottawa @ Pittsburgh 7:00 PM ET , CBC, SN, TVAS
The road is open to the Stanley Cup for the Penguins.
-
who's better than us right now? NoooBooddyy!! Was nervous about losing our momentum starting off in Boston? But by 2nd quarter Cavs go full overdrive..Go Cavs!!
who's better than us right now? NoooBooddyy!! Was nervous about losing our momentum starting off in Boston? But by 2nd quarter Cavs go full overdrive..Go Cavs!!
What a record setting ass kicking that was! Now get this thing over in Cleveland and get some rest before the round III rematch versus GS. Boston might come out swinging unless they've totally lost their manhood in Beantown.
GO CAVS!
-
who's better than us right now? NoooBooddyy!! Was nervous about losing our momentum starting off in Boston? But by 2nd quarter Cavs go full overdrive..Go Cavs!!
What a record setting ass kicking that was! Now get this thing over in Cleveland and get some rest before the round III rematch versus GS. Boston might come out swinging unless they've totally lost their manhood in Beantown.
GO CAVS!
What a record setting ass kicking that was! Now get this thing over in Cleveland and get some rest before the round III rematch versus GS. Boston might come out swinging unless they've totally lost their manhood in Beantown.
GO CAVS!
We got this..The Celts long haul to get here has left them with no legs. shows up in their wide open shooting percentages..When we get to GS our shot pressure must get better. but damn that's all I can see missing? But holding any team to mid 20's thru 1st half..that's a lot of missed shots or a better defense than I can see?
-
How you like them apples baconhound?
-
What a record setting ass kicking that was! Now get this thing over in Cleveland and get some rest before the round III rematch versus GS. Boston might come out swinging unless they've totally lost their manhood in Beantown.
GO CAVS!
We got this..The Celts long haul to get here has left them with no legs. shows up in their wide open shooting percentages..When we get to GS our shot pressure must get better. but damn that's all I can see missing? But holding any team to mid 20's thru 1st half..that's a lot of missed shots or a better defense than I can see?
I seen them show the highlights of wide open 3s being missed and there were some but watching the game the D on the perimeter over all was fantasticWe got this..The Celts long haul to get here has left them with no legs. shows up in their wide open shooting percentages..When we get to GS our shot pressure must get better. but damn that's all I can see missing? But holding any team to mid 20's thru 1st half..that's a lot of missed shots or a better defense than I can see?
-
I seen them show the highlights of wide open 3s being missed and there were some but watching the game the D on the perimeter over all was fantasticWe got this..The Celts long haul to get here has left them with no legs. shows up in their wide open shooting percentages..When we get to GS our shot pressure must get better. but damn that's all I can see missing? But holding any team to mid 20's thru 1st half..that's a lot of missed shots or a better defense than I can see?
I seen them show the highlights of wide open 3s being missed and there were some but watching the game the D on the perimeter over all was fantastic
They looked like some undisciplined high school team just chucking up the ball, professional hoops teams must be better than that. Plus who knows on the health of Thomas?
C'Mon San Antonio down 0-3 please give GS a battle! And go CAVS! Another championship playoff in CLEVELAND!
-
How you like them apples baconhound?
How you like them apples baconhound?
Yes the Celtics are my favorite team. Yes I'm disappointed that they aren't even putting up a fight. I also watch enough basketball, especially Celtic's basketball, to know that they were a definite underdog. I would've guess Cavs in 5 with the C's stealing one of the first two. As a basketball fan I also know GSW will be the favorite team in the Finals and if I was asked for a prediction GSW in 6. I will be rooting for the Cavs because I was never a Jordan fan and any chance Lebron has to keep himself in the conversation I'm all for it. What I hope is Cav fans don't become fucking assholes like Red Sox fans just because they've had a little taste of success. Celebrate the successes, support your squad, but do it with class.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
