Skip to content

Playoffs start

The Cavs Board
45 13 4.4k
  • Meanwhile in the pucks department the Penguins up 3-1 have a game 7 tonight in Washington same with the Oilers and Ducks.

    @mjp28 said:

    Meanwhile in the pucks department the Penguins up 3-1 have a game 7 tonight in Washington same with the Oilers and Ducks.

    Oh BTW the Penguins pulled it out with a 2-0 shutout on the road and move on.

    Saturday, May 13

    Ottawa @ Pittsburgh 7:00 PM ET , CBC, SN, TVAS

    The road is open to the Stanley Cup for the Penguins.

  • pacer series was a helluva lot more entertaining

  • who's better than us right now? NoooBooddyy!! Was nervous about losing our momentum starting off in Boston? But by 2nd quarter Cavs go full overdrive..Go Cavs!!

  • who's better than us right now? NoooBooddyy!! Was nervous about losing our momentum starting off in Boston? But by 2nd quarter Cavs go full overdrive..Go Cavs!!

    @gumby73 said:

    who's better than us right now? NoooBooddyy!! Was nervous about losing our momentum starting off in Boston? But by 2nd quarter Cavs go full overdrive..Go Cavs!!

    What a record setting ass kicking that was! Now get this thing over in Cleveland and get some rest before the round III rematch versus GS. Boston might come out swinging unless they've totally lost their manhood in Beantown.

    GO CAVS!

  • @gumby73 said:

    who's better than us right now? NoooBooddyy!! Was nervous about losing our momentum starting off in Boston? But by 2nd quarter Cavs go full overdrive..Go Cavs!!

    What a record setting ass kicking that was! Now get this thing over in Cleveland and get some rest before the round III rematch versus GS. Boston might come out swinging unless they've totally lost their manhood in Beantown.

    GO CAVS!

    @mjp28 said:

    What a record setting ass kicking that was! Now get this thing over in Cleveland and get some rest before the round III rematch versus GS. Boston might come out swinging unless they've totally lost their manhood in Beantown.

    GO CAVS!

    We got this..The Celts long haul to get here has left them with no legs. shows up in their wide open shooting percentages..When we get to GS our shot pressure must get better. but damn that's all I can see missing? But holding any team to mid 20's thru 1st half..that's a lot of missed shots or a better defense than I can see?

  • How you like them apples baconhound?

  • @mjp28 said:

    What a record setting ass kicking that was! Now get this thing over in Cleveland and get some rest before the round III rematch versus GS. Boston might come out swinging unless they've totally lost their manhood in Beantown.

    GO CAVS!

    We got this..The Celts long haul to get here has left them with no legs. shows up in their wide open shooting percentages..When we get to GS our shot pressure must get better. but damn that's all I can see missing? But holding any team to mid 20's thru 1st half..that's a lot of missed shots or a better defense than I can see?

    @gumby73 said:

    We got this..The Celts long haul to get here has left them with no legs. shows up in their wide open shooting percentages..When we get to GS our shot pressure must get better. but damn that's all I can see missing? But holding any team to mid 20's thru 1st half..that's a lot of missed shots or a better defense than I can see?

    I seen them show the highlights of wide open 3s being missed and there were some but watching the game the D on the perimeter over all was fantastic
  • @gumby73 said:

    We got this..The Celts long haul to get here has left them with no legs. shows up in their wide open shooting percentages..When we get to GS our shot pressure must get better. but damn that's all I can see missing? But holding any team to mid 20's thru 1st half..that's a lot of missed shots or a better defense than I can see?

    I seen them show the highlights of wide open 3s being missed and there were some but watching the game the D on the perimeter over all was fantastic

    @30yearbrownsfan said:

    I seen them show the highlights of wide open 3s being missed and there were some but watching the game the D on the perimeter over all was fantastic

    They looked like some undisciplined high school team just chucking up the ball, professional hoops teams must be better than that. Plus who knows on the health of Thomas?

    C'Mon San Antonio down 0-3 please give GS a battle! And go CAVS! Another championship playoff in CLEVELAND!

  • How you like them apples baconhound?

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    How you like them apples baconhound?

    Yes the Celtics are my favorite team. Yes I'm disappointed that they aren't even putting up a fight. I also watch enough basketball, especially Celtic's basketball, to know that they were a definite underdog. I would've guess Cavs in 5 with the C's stealing one of the first two. As a basketball fan I also know GSW will be the favorite team in the Finals and if I was asked for a prediction GSW in 6. I will be rooting for the Cavs because I was never a Jordan fan and any chance Lebron has to keep himself in the conversation I'm all for it. What I hope is Cav fans don't become fucking assholes like Red Sox fans just because they've had a little taste of success. Celebrate the successes, support your squad, but do it with class.

  • From vegasinsider.com after Sunday's disappointing CAVS loss.....

    ODDS TO WIN THE 2016-17 NBA FINALS (6/15/17)

    Team Odds

    Golden State Warriors 5/12 <--- obviously the books think that the West is superior

    Cleveland Cavaliers 9/5

    Boston Celtics 1000/1

    San Antonio Spurs 2000/1

  • How can they go from one extreme to the other in such a short time? Up by 40+ in one game....then up by 20+ at home and blow that lead?

    And LeBron scores -0- points in the 4th quarter where he should be taking over that game?

    WTF is up with that?

  • @gumby73 said:

    who's better than us right now? NoooBooddyy!! Was nervous about losing our momentum starting off in Boston? But by 2nd quarter Cavs go full overdrive..Go Cavs!!

    What a record setting ass kicking that was! Now get this thing over in Cleveland and get some rest before the round III rematch versus GS. Boston might come out swinging unless they've totally lost their manhood in Beantown.

    GO CAVS!

    @mjp28 said:

    What a record setting ass kicking that was! Now get this thing over in Cleveland and get some rest before the round III rematch versus GS. Boston might come out swinging unless they've totally lost their manhood in Beantown.

    GO CAVS!

    Boston came out swinging.

    LeBron had a chance to tie Michael Jordan for consecutive 30 point games in the playoffs...he didn't.

  • @mjp28 said:

    What a record setting ass kicking that was! Now get this thing over in Cleveland and get some rest before the round III rematch versus GS. Boston might come out swinging unless they've totally lost their manhood in Beantown.

    GO CAVS!

    Boston came out swinging.

    LeBron had a chance to tie Michael Jordan for consecutive 30 point games in the playoffs...he didn't.

    @mjp28 said:

    Boston came out swinging.

    LeBron had a chance to tie Michael Jordan for consecutive 30 point games in the playoffs...he didn't.

    I think he did tie him.....he had a chance to beat his record, but didn't.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Boston came out swinging.

    LeBron had a chance to tie Michael Jordan for consecutive 30 point games in the playoffs...he didn't.

    I think he did tie him.....he had a chance to beat his record, but didn't.

    @the-gipper said:

    I think he did tie him.....he had a chance to beat his record, but didn't.

    I wasn't 100% sure if it was tie/pass and I was too lazy to look it up so I guessed tie. Any time you pass Jordan it's a BIG deal in anything.

  • Shit happens. I don't anticipate the Celtics winning this series or even making a real series of it.

  • Shit happens. I don't anticipate the Celtics winning this series or even making a real series of it.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Shit happens. I don't anticipate the Celtics winning this series or even making a real series of it.

    Or even winning another game.

  • Hey I give them credit where it's due. They played hard last night and stole one from Goliath

  • Lebron is awesome, no doubt. This series goes 5 and I don't anticipate either of the next two being any closer than 10-15 points. Cleveland will have their hands full in the Finals. The Cavs can win but I'd be surprised if the ESPN BPI was any greater than 42%. Hope it's as good as last year

  • well, there ya go. James passed hokey M Jordan in points scored, Shaq had a big toe attack, the Cavs

    really let Boston have it. Boston didn't have the lead once in the entire game.

    Clash of the Giants coming up. I despise the warriors and their dirty play.

  • Having the Cavs in the finals 3 years in a row is pretty cool. However, I think we will be getting dismatled by the Warriors. We shall see though.