Aaron Hernandez Suicide
-
Well that's one way to shorten his life sentence.
Buh bye Aaron.
-
Hope he found Christ before this.
Willing to wager he did not and doesn't appear he will.
-
I am somewhat surprised by his suicide for this reason: I believed that the guy was a true narcissist and that he had no real conscience. As a general rule, those kind of people do not kill themselves. People with a conscience kill themselves over remorse for what they have done. I do not think he had any remorse.
So, perhaps this really was the act of a true narcissist. He thought too much of himself to have to subject himself to a lifetime of confinement. So be it. I have no real sympathy for him.
Some have said they feel sorrow for his young daughter. While yes, it is always bad if someone loses a parent at that young age, this may be best for her. She can live her life without the specter of her father in prison hanging over her. This way, perhaps, she (or her mother) can find someone that can be a true parent to her without worrying about the old man locked away.
This way, perhaps, she (or her mother) can find someone that can be a true parent to her without worrying about the old man locked away.
As I recall, the mother isn't too swift either.
I'll never forget his TD celebration. Digging a grave.
...and the dippy announcers saying, "Oh look. He's shoveling snow!"
He was just a bad dude......who thought he was one of The Sopranos.
-
It'll be a civil trial. Preponderance of the evidence my friend, you know this. All he has to do is make sure some jury members think the staff was even somewhat neglectful. Of course, the prison system most likely will pay out more money than they should before it goes to trial. It's a fucked up world we live in, taxpayers take it in the ass either way.
You still have to have a "preponderance" of the evidence. If there is no evidence at all, you cannot have a preponderance.
And the question of neglect...there still has to be evidence of neglect.
If someone is going to kill themselves, then there is little you can do about it.
The statement above however said that his lawyer does not think he killed himself. So that is a whole other story.
Jurors also like a sympathetic plaintiff. Where are you going to find one in this case?
Ive seen it three times just in our jail here. Preponderance is the person had time to kill himself before the person supposed to making cell checks stopped him. Our county just pays out now instead of going to court. I assume lots of other agencies/facilities do the same.You still have to have a "preponderance" of the evidence. If there is no evidence at all, you cannot have a preponderance.
And the question of neglect...there still has to be evidence of neglect.
If someone is going to kill themselves, then there is little you can do about it.
The statement above however said that his lawyer does not think he killed himself. So that is a whole other story.
Jurors also like a sympathetic plaintiff. Where are you going to find one in this case?
-
@ghoolie said:
This just in. Hue Jackson has fallen in love with Aaron Hernandez and plans to draft him in the first round.
The 1 - 19 coach was quoted as saying.
"I like a guy who can hang"
This is kind of morbidly funny.
-
@ghoolie said:
This just in. Hue Jackson has fallen in love with Aaron Hernandez and plans to draft him in the first round.
The 1 - 19 coach was quoted as saying.
"I like a guy who can hang"
This is kind of morbidly funny.
This is kind of morbidly funny.
Hilarious.....actually.....
He's a swinger if I ever saw one.....
-
Cue the Hugo Montenegro music.
-
-
-
Well if he hasn't, he's incapable of it now. And you're probably right that he didn't before. But I hope so.
I'd say he's pretty capable now trollolololol.
-
Of finding salvation? I missed the joke.
-
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login