Tavern is open for the draft
-
Was thinking while the draft is on next week not everyone will be at home etc* with a laptop or PC so would it be an idea to get an instant group chat going for the draft?
I could take the numbers via IM and set it up, just a thought as I know we have the Tavern already here.
-
Yes. That'd be much easier than The Tavern.
-
Was the Tavern open for the draft last year? I don't recall.
-
Was the Tavern open for the draft last year? I don't recall.
Was the Tavern open for the draft last year? I don't recall.
Pretty sure it was... just need a mod to message Stan and we should be good to go.
-
Im in for the Tavern or outside chat! Have used "We Chat" and "Line" apps for your phone!!! LMK!
GO BROWNS!!!
-
Good idea
-
Like I said I dont want to take anything away from the board and/or tavern and I recall it being open last year.
-
@ghoolie said:
I can Skype you all a nice shot of my ass. you can kiss it when Hue Drafts Black Tarkenton.
We will skype you a woman to fuck just send the $60 worth of credit through beforehand
-
Try to remember to take the gigantic black dildo out before you snap the picture.@ghoolie said:
I can Skype you all a nice shot of my ass. you can kiss it when Hue Drafts Black Tarkenton.
-
Have one number sent to me so far, could be just me and him discussing the draft live next week

-
Your cell number and you need to have whatsapp installed on your phone
-
Try to remember to take the gigantic black dildo out before you snap the picture.@ghoolie said:
I can Skype you all a nice shot of my ass. you can kiss it when Hue Drafts Black Tarkenton.
Try to remember to take the gigantic black dildo out before you snap the picture.
@ghoolie said:
The Browns have to draft him first.
LOL ok I do have to give that round to Ghoolie
-
Try to remember to take the gigantic black dildo out before you snap the picture.
@ghoolie said:
The Browns have to draft him first.
LOL ok I do have to give that round to Ghoolie
-
The whatsapp group won't happen, old boys like Tour
that would be the life and soul of the group only have phones that stick to the wall...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login

