Skip to content

owner front office different opinion then coaches?

The Browns Board
42 16 860

  • BS Sports' Jason La Canfora "continues to hear" that coach Hue Jackson and his staff is "all in" on Myles Garrett at No. 1, but the front office and owner Jimmy Haslam is leaning more toward Mitchell Trubisky.



    The "owner badly wants a QB," according to La Canfora. Haslam was said to be the one who banged the table for Johnny Manziel a couple years back, and that obviously backfired terribly. Maybe Haslam should consider refraining from meddling in personnel decisions and try and let his staff turn around this franchise. However, it sounds like the front office is also in his corner on this one, wanting a potential franchise passer. Garrett is a legitimate game-changer, and the "football guys," as in the coaching staff, know it. EVP Sashi Brown spoke earlier this week and hinted the pick will either be Garrett or Trubisky.



    I think it be a HUGE MISTAKE to take trubisky at 1 over garrett

  • La canfora... don't believe it

  • We all do. Save for one or two

  • complete nonsense

  • We all do. Save for one or two

    @comeonman said:

    We all do. Save for one or two

    We all don't believe Canfora but one or two of us? Yes, that is true.

  • La canfora... don't believe it

    @alkid3 said:

    La canfora... don't believe it

    Every time MKC speaks this Jason La Canfora has to speak for her again.. Or sleep with her again 😮. Fire this Leaking spare tire named Mary would be a good start..She's a media mingling Ba FOON!! funny after 3 days we all the sudden add in a character in Haslem now wanting Trib & now the 1st split both want Garrett..what would make my day is MKC running card to Roger

  • Not saying i believe it but lets not forget it was supposely haslem who pushed johnny the druggie!

  • How does anyone outside of the building have even the smallest clue of what they're thinking? Man, people just like to throw shit at the wall.

  • What is his track record of accuracy?

  • They brought in Hue to find the guy. If Jimmy picks the guy he wants, what was the point of bringing Hue in for an opinion?

  • How does anyone outside of the building have even the smallest clue of what they're thinking? Man, people just like to throw shit at the wall.

    @d-bone said:

    How does anyone outside of the building have even the smallest clue of what their thinking? Man, people just like to throw shit at the wall.

    Precisely.

  • @ghoolie said:

    they're not their

    Asswipe not Ghoolie


  • BS Sports' Jason La Canfora "continues to hear" that coach Hue Jackson and his staff is "all in" on Myles Garrett at No. 1, but the front office and owner Jimmy Haslam is leaning more toward Mitchell Trubisky.



    The "owner badly wants a QB," according to La Canfora. Haslam was said to be the one who banged the table for Johnny Manziel a couple years back, and that obviously backfired terribly. Maybe Haslam should consider refraining from meddling in personnel decisions and try and let his staff turn around this franchise. However, it sounds like the front office is also in his corner on this one, wanting a potential franchise passer. Garrett is a legitimate game-changer, and the "football guys," as in the coaching staff, know it. EVP Sashi Brown spoke earlier this week and hinted the pick will either be Garrett or Trubisky.



    I think it be a HUGE MISTAKE to take trubisky at 1 over garrett

    @beare said:

    BS Sports' Jason La Canfora "cGarrett is a legitimate game-changer

    As has been said, How much did Bosa 'change' the Chargers.....

    I wouldn't be a bit surprised that Haslam has let the Harvard Committee know that he wants a shiney new QB for his truck stops...I mean football team.

    ........I wonder what the homeless guy thinks we should do.

  • as to the point how can garett make a difference well ask yourself how will a guy with only 13 college games make a difference?

  • I have ONE question.....

    WHY do some of you accept this bullshit gossip & speculation as FACT when this FO has a track record of not leaking anything?

    I think some of you need to take a nap for a week & wake up to the truth which will be known by then.

    Mike

  • @comeonman said:

    We all do. Save for one or two

    We all don't believe Canfora but one or two of us? Yes, that is true.

    @the-gipper said:

    We all don't believe Canfora but one or two of us? Yes, that is true.

    He beat me by 30 seconds. I have only read Ghoolie and maybe you that want trubs number one
  • I have ONE question.....

    WHY do some of you accept this bullshit gossip & speculation as FACT when this FO has a track record of not leaking anything?

    I think some of you need to take a nap for a week & wake up to the truth which will be known by then.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    I have ONE question.....

    WHY do some of you accept this bullshit gossip & speculation as FACT when this FO has a track record of not leaking anything?

    I think some of you need to take a nap for a week & wake up to the truth which will be known by then.

    Mike

    Mike, ..nobody has accepted it in this thread.....every answer so far says so....

  • @beare said:

    BS Sports' Jason La Canfora "cGarrett is a legitimate game-changer

    As has been said, How much did Bosa 'change' the Chargers.....

    I wouldn't be a bit surprised that Haslam has let the Harvard Committee know that he wants a shiney new QB for his truck stops...I mean football team.

    ........I wonder what the homeless guy thinks we should do.

    @orion said:

    As has been said, How much did Bosa 'change' the Chargers.....

    I wouldn't be a bit surprised that Haslam has let the Harvard Committee know that he wants a shiney new QB for his truck stops...I mean football team.

    ........I wonder what the homeless guy thinks we should do.

    Bosa had 10.5 sacks and won NFL DROTY while missing four games at the second most important position in the game. I'll take it.
  • But he isn't a shiny new QB, so there's that.

  • @orion said:

    As has been said, How much did Bosa 'change' the Chargers.....

    I wouldn't be a bit surprised that Haslam has let the Harvard Committee know that he wants a shiney new QB for his truck stops...I mean football team.

    ........I wonder what the homeless guy thinks we should do.

    Bosa had 10.5 sacks and won NFL DROTY while missing four games at the second most important position in the game. I'll take it.

    @comeonman said:

    Bosa had 10.5 sacks and won NFL DROTY while missing four games at the second most important position in the game. I'll take it.

    And they couldn't beat the Browns.