Roll Call... Who's Looking at Attending Oct. 15 @ HOU?
-
Here's a VividSeats tip...
Might need to have an account, but...
I was on the verge of buying a pair of tix yesterday, credit card info in, etc, when I bailed. I'd gagged on the site's $40+change per ticket "service" charge. At least their e-delivery fee is a "reasonable" $2.90 vs. other site's as high as $7.95... all again per ticket.
Within minutes a $20 off "coupon" for that very purchase was in my email...
Here's a VividSeats tip...
Might need to have an account, but...
I was on the verge of buying a pair of tix yesterday, credit card info in, etc, when I bailed. I'd gagged on the site's $40+change per ticket "service" charge. At least their e-delivery fee is a "reasonable" $2.90 vs. other site's as high as $7.95... all again per ticket.
Within minutes a $20 off "coupon" for that very purchase was in my email...
-
Here's a VividSeats tip...
Might need to have an account, but...
I was on the verge of buying a pair of tix yesterday, credit card info in, etc, when I bailed. I'd gagged on the site's $40+change per ticket "service" charge. At least their e-delivery fee is a "reasonable" $2.90 vs. other site's as high as $7.95... all again per ticket.
Within minutes a $20 off "coupon" for that very purchase was in my email...
Here's a VividSeats tip...
Might need to have an account, but...
I was on the verge of buying a pair of tix yesterday, credit card info in, etc, when I bailed. I'd gagged on the site's $40+change per ticket "service" charge. At least their e-delivery fee is a "reasonable" $2.90 vs. other site's as high as $7.95... all again per ticket.
Within minutes a $20 off "coupon" for that very purchase was in my email...
I like using seat geek and stubhub one of which, don't remember, has the final price as the price you see.
-
Please see "Best Answer" for lodging update from the Space City Browns Backers Prez...
Also, webite is still redirecting... no update as to when it will be running.
Please see "Best Answer" for lodging update from the Space City Browns Backers Prez...
Also, webite is still redirecting... no update as to when it will be running.
Thanks Tour, I shared the "Best Answer" to our group, GNATStailgaters.com and got in contact with the Space City Browns Backers. We are going to hook up with them for their Bash on Saturday Night.
-
Please see "Best Answer" for lodging update from the Space City Browns Backers Prez...
Also, webite is still redirecting... no update as to when it will be running.
Thanks Tour, I shared the "Best Answer" to our group, GNATStailgaters.com and got in contact with the Space City Browns Backers. We are going to hook up with them for their Bash on Saturday Night.
Thanks Tour, I shared the "Best Answer" to our group, GNATStailgaters.com and got in contact with the Space City Browns Backers. We are going to hook up with them for their Bash on Saturday Night.
Backer Bash - Saturday night, Oct 14th, from 6 - 10pm near NRG Stadium
- Pre-screened 3 clubs that we can now select from
- 2 or more Browns Alumni in attendance
- Raffle prizes
- "Texas Themed" t-shirts for sale
I assume you mean this bash. Any word on where it will take place?
-
Thanks Tour, I shared the "Best Answer" to our group, GNATStailgaters.com and got in contact with the Space City Browns Backers. We are going to hook up with them for their Bash on Saturday Night.
Backer Bash - Saturday night, Oct 14th, from 6 - 10pm near NRG Stadium
- Pre-screened 3 clubs that we can now select from
- 2 or more Browns Alumni in attendance
- Raffle prizes
- "Texas Themed" t-shirts for sale
I assume you mean this bash. Any word on where it will take place?
Backer Bash - Saturday night, Oct 14th, from 6 - 10pm near NRG Stadium
- Pre-screened 3 clubs that we can now select from
- 2 or more Browns Alumni in attendance
- Raffle prizes
- "Texas Themed" t-shirts for sale
I assume you mean this bash. Any word on where it will take place?
yes that is the bash I was referring to. Nothing yet.
-
The Houston Browns Backers site is now active.http://scdp.houstonbrownsbackers.com/
-
The Houston Browns Backers site is now active.http://scdp.houstonbrownsbackers.com/
The Houston Browns Backers site is now active.http://scdp.houstonbrownsbackers.com/
"Best Answer" updated with above and preliminary Backer Bash info...
-
The Houston Browns Backers site is now active.http://scdp.houstonbrownsbackers.com/
The Houston Browns Backers site is now active.http://scdp.houstonbrownsbackers.com/
A few things:
A. I see that they are staying at a Holiday Inn near the stadium, or a Crown Plaza. Is this where the people from our group wish to stay? I likely will not as I think I can get a room for half that price through my Hilton connection. Likely stay at a nearby Hampton or Hilton if there is one.
B. They have a BBQ tailgate before the game for $15.75. Is this where this group from the board plans to tailgate?
C. No details yet on the Saturday Night Bash. I know last year in Nashville there was a big bash....and Mack and Byner were in attendance.
-
The Houston Browns Backers site is now active.http://scdp.houstonbrownsbackers.com/
A few things:
A. I see that they are staying at a Holiday Inn near the stadium, or a Crown Plaza. Is this where the people from our group wish to stay? I likely will not as I think I can get a room for half that price through my Hilton connection. Likely stay at a nearby Hampton or Hilton if there is one.
B. They have a BBQ tailgate before the game for $15.75. Is this where this group from the board plans to tailgate?
C. No details yet on the Saturday Night Bash. I know last year in Nashville there was a big bash....and Mack and Byner were in attendance.
Our regular tailgate group will be attending the Bash on Saturday. As for the tailgate, myself and whoever is coming with me from Cleveland will be guests of The Bulls On McNee tailgaters. They are Texans fans. When Houston came to Cle 2 years ago we hosted 35 people from the Bulls On McNee. In return they have invited us to be their guests. They said to include all Browns fans that want to join them. So I have extended that invite to anyone here. So the options are there tailgate with browns backers or Texans. I'll send you a PM later today. I'd like to share some details with youA few things:
A. I see that they are staying at a Holiday Inn near the stadium, or a Crown Plaza. Is this where the people from our group wish to stay? I likely will not as I think I can get a room for half that price through my Hilton connection. Likely stay at a nearby Hampton or Hilton if there is one.
B. They have a BBQ tailgate before the game for $15.75. Is this where this group from the board plans to tailgate?
C. No details yet on the Saturday Night Bash. I know last year in Nashville there was a big bash....and Mack and Byner were in attendance.
-
Our regular tailgate group will be attending the Bash on Saturday. As for the tailgate, myself and whoever is coming with me from Cleveland will be guests of The Bulls On McNee tailgaters. They are Texans fans. When Houston came to Cle 2 years ago we hosted 35 people from the Bulls On McNee. In return they have invited us to be their guests. They said to include all Browns fans that want to join them. So I have extended that invite to anyone here. So the options are there tailgate with browns backers or Texans. I'll send you a PM later today. I'd like to share some details with youA few things:
A. I see that they are staying at a Holiday Inn near the stadium, or a Crown Plaza. Is this where the people from our group wish to stay? I likely will not as I think I can get a room for half that price through my Hilton connection. Likely stay at a nearby Hampton or Hilton if there is one.
B. They have a BBQ tailgate before the game for $15.75. Is this where this group from the board plans to tailgate?
C. No details yet on the Saturday Night Bash. I know last year in Nashville there was a big bash....and Mack and Byner were in attendance.
Our regular tailgate group will be attending the Bash on Saturday. As for the tailgate, myself and whoever is coming with me from Cleveland will be guests of The Bulls On McNee tailgaters. They are Texans fans. When Houston came to Cle 2 years ago we hosted 35 people from the Bulls On McNee. In return they have invited us to be their guests. They said to include all Browns fans that want to join them. So I have extended that invite to anyone here. So the options are there tailgate with browns backers or Texans. I'll send you a PM later today. I'd like to share some details with you
My group of four will drop by the tailgate for sure and maybe the Bash, but the other three, wife and in-laws, are Texan fans...

-
Our regular tailgate group will be attending the Bash on Saturday. As for the tailgate, myself and whoever is coming with me from Cleveland will be guests of The Bulls On McNee tailgaters. They are Texans fans. When Houston came to Cle 2 years ago we hosted 35 people from the Bulls On McNee. In return they have invited us to be their guests. They said to include all Browns fans that want to join them. So I have extended that invite to anyone here. So the options are there tailgate with browns backers or Texans. I'll send you a PM later today. I'd like to share some details with you
My group of four will drop by the tailgate for sure and maybe the Bash, but the other three, wife and in-laws, are Texan fans...

My group of four will drop by the tailgate for sure and maybe the Bash, but the other three, wife and in-laws, are Texan fans...

You mean the Browns Backers tailgate with the $15.75 BBQ? Seems fair enough. (though our Browns Board tailgates only charged like 5 bucks...but those were subsidized by members here).
Saturday Bash still not decided on where.
Are you suggesting for members here that they just hook up with the hotels suggested by those Browns Backers? (you see where I may make other arrangements)
Are we on our own for tickets?
It is not 100% yet that I will come...about 75-80% and climbing. I may have a traveling companion for my trek to N.O and Bayou country....a nephew and maybe some others are considering it. The nephew is a Dolphin fan (yes, grew up in S. Florida, so he is legit.). And I am hoping my daughter will make it. She is deciding...apparently, on whether or not to be a Cowboys fan or a Texans fans. She has rejected the Browns because of the Goat roper complex she has developed. But...perhaps for a day I can get her away from the Dark Side. If I can get her one of those Texas Browns Backers T-Shirts I think she will go for the Browns for a day.
The website shows that the design is still in devolpment.
-
My group of four will drop by the tailgate for sure and maybe the Bash, but the other three, wife and in-laws, are Texan fans...

You mean the Browns Backers tailgate with the $15.75 BBQ? Seems fair enough. (though our Browns Board tailgates only charged like 5 bucks...but those were subsidized by members here).
Saturday Bash still not decided on where.
Are you suggesting for members here that they just hook up with the hotels suggested by those Browns Backers? (you see where I may make other arrangements)
Are we on our own for tickets?
It is not 100% yet that I will come...about 75-80% and climbing. I may have a traveling companion for my trek to N.O and Bayou country....a nephew and maybe some others are considering it. The nephew is a Dolphin fan (yes, grew up in S. Florida, so he is legit.). And I am hoping my daughter will make it. She is deciding...apparently, on whether or not to be a Cowboys fan or a Texans fans. She has rejected the Browns because of the Goat roper complex she has developed. But...perhaps for a day I can get her away from the Dark Side. If I can get her one of those Texas Browns Backers T-Shirts I think she will go for the Browns for a day.
The website shows that the design is still in devolpment.
You mean the Browns Backers tailgate with the $15.75 BBQ? Seems fair enough. (though our Browns Board tailgates only charged like 5 bucks...but those were subsidized by members here).
Saturday Bash still not decided on where.
Well... they have a few months...
And no, not the Backers tailgate, the one mentioned in the quote I posted below...
-
Tour and Gip I sent you both a PM
-
-
This is the group from Houston that we hosted.
What's all that white stuff?
Thanks Tour...I was thinking StubHub myself for tickets, but we'll wait and see. My wife and I are heading down to Houston to visit my son,his wife and our grandson (1st one). I'll bring some chirizo from the west side market...where's the tailgate?
Yup... not sensing a hurry for these tix, but since I want to sit close to the in-laws and maybe trade seats around to sit with them, I'll have to spring earlier than I otherwise would.
Any one of a number of parking lots near the stadium will host the tailgate TopDawg is talking about... I'm sure he'll know which one soon if he doesn't already.
http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday/tailgating/guidelines-and-rules.html
-
Ok I found the pic of the YELLOW LOT. In this pic you see the hotel I booked, the gate to the lot the Bulls On McNee use and Tacos. They have a tradition where they go here for victory nachos after every game. Only this year we will be eating the victory nachos. They also have a saying there that they swear by, it's BLUE LOT SUCKS!
-
-
And here is a pic of their victory nachos
lol... I'm bringing a garden shovel...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login