Gut feeling Bortles to Browns
-
Not as bad as getting inside the butt in the first place. But now the conversation is taken a decided downward turn
?
WSS
Well now that we're here....would the flying monkeys be throwing their poop or yours?
Well now that we're here....would the flying monkeys be throwing their poop or yours?
Well I don't really love poop but if I had to clean off 1 of the other I guess I'd rather clean off my own. Which i've actually done at times in my life. To be honest i've never had to clean off monkey poop.
WSS
-
Well now that we're here....would the flying monkeys be throwing their poop or yours?
Well I don't really love poop but if I had to clean off 1 of the other I guess I'd rather clean off my own. Which i've actually done at times in my life. To be honest i've never had to clean off monkey poop.
WSS
Well I don't really love poop but if I had to clean off 1 of the other I guess I'd rather clean off my own. Which i've actually done at times in my life. To be honest i've never had to clean off monkey poop.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login