Caleb Brantley
-
so sayeth mike brown prez of the east coast cowboys and/or raiders.
-
She tried to settle for $$ but Brantley told his lawyer not to give in.
-
If you have good eyes here's most of the story:
The Police Report filed is more legible :
Whole situation seems to be twisting all over the place.
Definitely not a straight forward simple deal . . .
-
Sashi said in an interview that they are still looking into it, and will act accordingly later, but it was iffy enough
that they took the late round chance.
He was considered a first/second round pick before the alleged incident.
-
Hmmm, well if it turns out Brantley is just the victim of another money grubbing hoe, I feel a lot better about the pick.
-
Wow maybe we can merge this with the Mixon thread to see how all the black and white there gets off awful grey when the Browns draft you, smh
-
Wow maybe we can merge this with the Mixon thread to see how all the black and white there gets off awful grey when the Browns draft you, smh
Wow maybe we can merge this with the Mixon thread to see how all the black and white there gets off awful grey when the Browns draft you, smh
A. You have a point generally speaking
B. These particular cases aren't really anything alike at all
-
So, I guess analytics told them to draft this guy. His Value in the Current Round is such that you Roll The Dice. Buzzz...Mmm.....Click.....Draft Him.....buzz...Mmm...Click.
Danger Will Robinson.....Danger....
Ya know, with all the Compensatory picks added to the rounds it's probably like taking a flier on a mid-7th round pick. If he's cleared, you got a steal...if not, what have you really lost? We could've picked a different player who is most probably comparable to an undrafted FA.
-
If a drunk chick pops you in the mug she deserves to be knocked on her ass.
WSS
-
If a drunk chick pops you in the mug she deserves to be knocked on her ass.
WSS
If a drunk chick pops you in the mug she deserves to be knocked on her ass.
WSS
I guess we'll agree to disagree.
-
If a drunk chick pops you in the mug she deserves to be knocked on her ass.
WSS
I guess we'll agree to disagree.
-
If you believe that women should be allowed to commit violence on others without fearof retaliation I guess we do.
Exactly how violent can an empty-handed, 120# woman get with a man double her weight and change?
You just walk away. Then call the Police... preferably under video surveillance.
-
If you believe that women should be allowed to commit violence on others without fearof retaliation I guess we do.
Exactly how violent can an empty-handed, 120# woman get with a man double her weight and change?
You just walk away. Then call the Police... preferably under video surveillance.
Exactly how violent can an empty-handed, 120# woman get with a man double her weight and change?
You just walk away. Then call the Police... preferably under video surveillance.
Don't worry, he's got Pac Man as a role model now. Tell me that doesn't sound like handing a box of matches to a pyromaniac and asking him to be careful...
-
If you believe that women should be allowed to commit violence on others without fearof retaliation I guess we do.
WSS
If she had a weapon and I genuinely feared for my, or others well being, then OK.... other than that, handle yourself like a real man.
-
If you believe that women should be allowed to commit violence on others without fearof retaliation I guess we do.
WSS
If she had a weapon and I genuinely feared for my, or others well being, then OK.... other than that, handle yourself like a real man.
-
So a fist to the mouth or the nose and you turn the other cheek?
Noble.
WSS
Would've never gotten to that point. She didn't just walk up to him on the street and play the knock out game. Had the entitled athlete handled himself like a man in the first place, then the situation would never had escalated.
I just know what my morals are, and I personally thank my parents every day. Noble? Guess so.....
-
I guess I'm not surprised by the sentiments in here since the most celebrated player in team history is a woman beating scumbag of epic proportion.
-
Gotta say, my wifey certainly shocked me today by defending Brantley......(she draws her expertise from Judge Judy)...hahaha
After telling her the Brantley story, she basically said if the chicky hit him first....then all bets are off....knock da bitch out....
Being a man, I cant personally align with that....but do understand her double standard premise.....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login