Caleb Brantley
-
Wow maybe we can merge this with the Mixon thread to see how all the black and white there gets off awful grey when the Browns draft you, smh
Wow maybe we can merge this with the Mixon thread to see how all the black and white there gets off awful grey when the Browns draft you, smh
A. You have a point generally speaking
B. These particular cases aren't really anything alike at all
-
So, I guess analytics told them to draft this guy. His Value in the Current Round is such that you Roll The Dice. Buzzz...Mmm.....Click.....Draft Him.....buzz...Mmm...Click.
Danger Will Robinson.....Danger....
Ya know, with all the Compensatory picks added to the rounds it's probably like taking a flier on a mid-7th round pick. If he's cleared, you got a steal...if not, what have you really lost? We could've picked a different player who is most probably comparable to an undrafted FA.
-
If a drunk chick pops you in the mug she deserves to be knocked on her ass.
WSS
-
If a drunk chick pops you in the mug she deserves to be knocked on her ass.
WSS
If a drunk chick pops you in the mug she deserves to be knocked on her ass.
WSS
I guess we'll agree to disagree.
-
If a drunk chick pops you in the mug she deserves to be knocked on her ass.
WSS
I guess we'll agree to disagree.
-
If you believe that women should be allowed to commit violence on others without fearof retaliation I guess we do.
Exactly how violent can an empty-handed, 120# woman get with a man double her weight and change?
You just walk away. Then call the Police... preferably under video surveillance.
-
If you believe that women should be allowed to commit violence on others without fearof retaliation I guess we do.
Exactly how violent can an empty-handed, 120# woman get with a man double her weight and change?
You just walk away. Then call the Police... preferably under video surveillance.
Exactly how violent can an empty-handed, 120# woman get with a man double her weight and change?
You just walk away. Then call the Police... preferably under video surveillance.
Don't worry, he's got Pac Man as a role model now. Tell me that doesn't sound like handing a box of matches to a pyromaniac and asking him to be careful...
-
If you believe that women should be allowed to commit violence on others without fearof retaliation I guess we do.
WSS
If she had a weapon and I genuinely feared for my, or others well being, then OK.... other than that, handle yourself like a real man.
-
If you believe that women should be allowed to commit violence on others without fearof retaliation I guess we do.
WSS
If she had a weapon and I genuinely feared for my, or others well being, then OK.... other than that, handle yourself like a real man.
-
So a fist to the mouth or the nose and you turn the other cheek?
Noble.
WSS
Would've never gotten to that point. She didn't just walk up to him on the street and play the knock out game. Had the entitled athlete handled himself like a man in the first place, then the situation would never had escalated.
I just know what my morals are, and I personally thank my parents every day. Noble? Guess so.....
-
I guess I'm not surprised by the sentiments in here since the most celebrated player in team history is a woman beating scumbag of epic proportion.
-
Gotta say, my wifey certainly shocked me today by defending Brantley......(she draws her expertise from Judge Judy)...hahaha
After telling her the Brantley story, she basically said if the chicky hit him first....then all bets are off....knock da bitch out....
Being a man, I cant personally align with that....but do understand her double standard premise.....
-
So a fist to the mouth or the nose and you turn the other cheek?
Noble.
WSS
Would've never gotten to that point. She didn't just walk up to him on the street and play the knock out game. Had the entitled athlete handled himself like a man in the first place, then the situation would never had escalated.
I just know what my morals are, and I personally thank my parents every day. Noble? Guess so.....
Would've never gotten to that point. She didn't just walk up to him on the street and play the knock out game. Had the entitled athlete handled himself like a man in the first place, then the situation would never had escalated.
I just know what my morals are, and I personally thank my parents every day. Noble? Guess so.....
Actually, one report I've read she did just that - punched him in the mouth without warning.
Not defending the guy, but there's too much questionable stuff going on here.
The fact she admitted she lied, and then later her Lawyer wanted to settle for $ to make it all go away . . .
This is a dirty situation, and right now has me thinking of the Turtle, the Scorpion, and the River Crossing . . . they're both going down.
Another thought on this is that it could be a message/lesson to the Team/Future Draft prospects . . . they may have Drafted him to intentionally cut him.
Cost of a 6th Rounder, but they had what, 11 picks going in?
-
Gotta say, my wifey certainly shocked me today by defending Brantley......(she draws her expertise from Judge Judy)...hahaha
After telling her the Brantley story, she basically said if the chicky hit him first....then all bets are off....knock da bitch out....
Being a man, I cant personally align with that....but do understand her double standard premise.....
I am certainly not talking about laying a beating on the bitch that she probably deserves like you would if a guy punched you in the mouth in a bar. But I have no problem Knocking her on her ass.Gotta say, my wifey certainly shocked me today by defending Brantley......(she draws her expertise from Judge Judy)...hahaha
After telling her the Brantley story, she basically said if the chicky hit him first....then all bets are off....knock da bitch out....
Being a man, I cant personally align with that....but do understand her double standard premise.....
Still not exactly equal treatment as a man but you know what I mean.
WSS
-
Would've never gotten to that point. She didn't just walk up to him on the street and play the knock out game. Had the entitled athlete handled himself like a man in the first place, then the situation would never had escalated.
I just know what my morals are, and I personally thank my parents every day. Noble? Guess so.....
Actually, one report I've read she did just that - punched him in the mouth without warning.
Not defending the guy, but there's too much questionable stuff going on here.
The fact she admitted she lied, and then later her Lawyer wanted to settle for $ to make it all go away . . .
This is a dirty situation, and right now has me thinking of the Turtle, the Scorpion, and the River Crossing . . . they're both going down.
Another thought on this is that it could be a message/lesson to the Team/Future Draft prospects . . . they may have Drafted him to intentionally cut him.
Cost of a 6th Rounder, but they had what, 11 picks going in?
Actually, one report I've read she did just that - punched him in the mouth without warning
Interesting. I guess sooner, rather than later, the investigation will conclude and we'll know the result one way or the other.
I just know that for me, there would have been no way in hell that I would've turned his name in.... There had to be a kid with a similar athletic upside, but was maybe injured or played for a small school somewhere in that round, that we could've given the shot to.
I hoped that my favorite team was one of the reported 'many teams' that took him completely off their boards.
-
Actually, one report I've read she did just that - punched him in the mouth without warning
Interesting. I guess sooner, rather than later, the investigation will conclude and we'll know the result one way or the other.
I just know that for me, there would have been no way in hell that I would've turned his name in.... There had to be a kid with a similar athletic upside, but was maybe injured or played for a small school somewhere in that round, that we could've given the shot to.
I hoped that my favorite team was one of the reported 'many teams' that took him completely off their boards.
I just know that for me, there would have been no way in hell that I would've turned his name in.... There had to be a kid with a similar athletic upside, but was maybe injured or played for a small school somewhere in that round, that we could've given the shot to.
Reminds me of 2015 draft..Ifo-Ekpre-Olomo anyone? This feels more like La'el Collins also in 15 draft from LSU just landed with us..this time..(did not Collins fall by similar reasons?)
-
I just know that for me, there would have been no way in hell that I would've turned his name in.... There had to be a kid with a similar athletic upside, but was maybe injured or played for a small school somewhere in that round, that we could've given the shot to.
Reminds me of 2015 draft..Ifo-Ekpre-Olomo anyone? This feels more like La'el Collins also in 15 draft from LSU just landed with us..this time..(did not Collins fall by similar reasons?)
Reminds me of 2015 draft..Ifo-Ekpre-Olomo anyone? This feel more like La'el Collins also in 15 draft from LSU just landed with us..this time..(did not Collins fall by similar reasons?)
Yeah, CB, Oregon. Round 1 potential but injured badly his last season and we knew he had no chance to play the next year.
I read he had a big time insurance policy on himself where he got paid big time if he wasn't a high draft choice. Must've taken the hunger right outta him because he got cut.
-
I just know that for me, there would have been no way in hell that I would've turned his name in.... There had to be a kid with a similar athletic upside, but was maybe injured or played for a small school somewhere in that round, that we could've given the shot to.
Reminds me of 2015 draft..Ifo-Ekpre-Olomo anyone? This feels more like La'el Collins also in 15 draft from LSU just landed with us..this time..(did not Collins fall by similar reasons?)
This feels more like La'el Collins also in 15 draft from LSU just landed with us..this time..(did not Collins fall by similar reasons?)
Exactly the name Ive been rolling around too....lets hope that is the case.....
Must've taken the hunger right outta him because he got cut.
Pretty sure it was that shredded knee that got him cut.....(and drafted in the 7th, instead of the 1st)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
