Summer Movie Madness
-
The Akron Beacon Journal did a March Madness like run-off of big summer movie Blockbusters. They had movies in 4 categories: A. Superheroes B. Animated C. Sci-Fi/Fantasy D. Comedies/Dramas
Here is the lineup that you could vote for in round one (I am putting a twist on theirs by including the whole series of movies...not just one movie:
A. Superhero:
1. Batman movies vs. Terminator movies
2. Transformer movies vs. Spiderman movies
3. Iron Man movies vs. Indiana Jones movies
4. Guardians of the Galaxy vs. Avengers movies
B. Animated:
1. Shrek movies vs. Who Framed Roger Rabbit
2. Wall-E vs. Toy Story movies
3. Ratatoulllie vs. Finding Nemo
4. Inside Out vs. Up
C. Sci-fi/Fantasy:
1. Star Wars movies vs. Independence Day movies
2. Men in Black movies vs. Jaws movies
3. Jurassic Park movies vs. E.T.
4. Harry Potter movies vs. Pirates of the Caribbean movies
D. Comedies/Dramas (though I don't know why they mixed these two):
1. Animal House vs. Ghost
2. Bridesmaids vs. Risky Business
3. Beverly Hills Cop movies vs. Forrest Gump
4. Top Gun vs. Ghostbusters
Again, these were the ABJ's matchups. If I were doing it, I might have done it different...but go ahead and vote.
I also notice that they did not have Superman movies among their Super hero group. How can you have a group of Superheros and not include Superman?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login