Nascar Forum?
-
This country comedian is the best I've ever seen:
click on one of his puppet characters,
you can click on the "Watch my video" link...
and you can watch a quick clip of the different
characters on the right !
I need a country music/country comedy/farming/gardening/recipe forum.
-
-
nmills said:
. What do you think about the 12 man shootout for the championship?Me personally I think it takes to much away from the begining of the season, they dont put enough value in winning races therefore guys race just to get into the top 12 rather than going out and trying to win every race
I don't mind the shoot out as much as I mind how the 12 drivers get there. The problem you state would disappear if they made winning each race leading up to the shoot out more valuable.
While Stewart has had a solid season it has also been without a win and he's second in points. I hate that.
I'm a Jack Roush and Edwards fan. Carl hasn't said it (He can't) but I'm sure his attitude this year was that he was just going to be sure to hang around the top 12 rather than winning so many races. He won more than anyone last year and what good did it do him?
This needs to change.
I'm a Jack Roush and Edwards fan.
You had to love this.
The best part that they didnt even show was when he ran to the finish line. Ala Ricky Bobby
-
I'm a Jack Roush and Edwards fan.
You had to love this.
The best part that they didnt even show was when he ran to the finish line. Ala Ricky Bobby
nmills said:
You had to love this.The best part that they didnt even show was when he ran to the finish line. Ala Ricky Bobby
It broke my heart.....I was standing only a few feet away from a 36'' TV yelling "Go baby!"....Then it was instant heartbreak followed by concern for Edwards health.
It is another one of those moments in sport that will be burned into my memory.
-
Any predictions on whose gonna win the All-Star Race tonight? Im gonna go with kyle Busch, he's either gonna win it or he's gonna be wrecked trying to win; Im bettin he wins it.
Here are the odds for each driver, good luck."Boogity, Boogity, Boogity let's go racing boys!",
Oddsmakers have made Kyle Busch the favorite to win the 2009 Sprint All Star Race this weekend from Lowe’s Motor Speedway.
Busch, who is 7th in the 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series points race, is currently listed at 5.5/1 odds to win the 2009 Sprint All Star Race according to oddsmakers at internet sports betting site SBGGlobal.com.
Kyle Busch has three Sprint Cup Series wins in 2009, leading all drivers with three top 5’s and four top 10’s in 10 career starts at Lowe’s Motor Speedway.
A winning wager on Busch would pay $550 for every $100 wagered.
Other notable drivers include Jimmie Johnson at 6.5/1 odds to win the 2009 Sprint All Star Race and Jeff Gordon at 5.5/1.
In total, 17 drivers have odds listed to win NASCAR’s version of an All Star Game. A field wager is also offered at 12.1.
Odds to Win The 2009 Sprint All Star Race – 2009 Sprint All Star Race Odds
Brad Keselowski 35/1
Carl Edwards 8/1
Clint Bowyer 25/1
Dale Earnhardt Jr. 15/1
Denny Hamlin 11/1
Greg Biffle 10/1
Jeff Burton 20/1
Jeff Gordon 7/1
Jimmie Johnson 13/2
Kasey Kahne 15/1
Kevin Harvick 25/1
Kurt Busch 9/1
Kyle Busch 11/2
Mark Martin 9/1
Matt Kenseth 15/1
Ryan Newman 15/1
Tony Stewart 10/1
Field (Any Other Driver) 12/1
2009 Sprint All Star Race Information
Race Date: Saturday May 16, 2009
Location: Lowe’s Motor Speedway – Charlotte, North Carolina
Pre-Race: 7:00PM ET
Green Flag: Approx. 7:45PM ET
TV Coverage: SPEED & SPEED HD
Radio Coverage: MRN (Motor Racing Network)
Track Type: 1.5 Mile Quad Oval
Sprint All Star Race Format: 50 laps / 20 laps / 20 laps / 10 lap shootout
Purse: $1,000,000
-
I'll take the Viagra sponsored (or formerly sponsored) driver, Mark Martin 9/1 odds.
I don't need his sponsor though

-
I'll take the Viagra sponsored (or formerly sponsored) driver, Mark Martin 9/1 odds.
I don't need his sponsor though

I'll take the Viagra sponsored (or formerly sponsored) driver, Mark Martin 9/1 odds.
I don't need his sponsor though

I just tuned in the race on the Speed Channel and the name (Mark Martin) I picked isn't even there?? Race is 1/2 over. Did he wreck? I'm no good at this Hillbilly stuff

-
I'll take the Viagra sponsored (or formerly sponsored) driver, Mark Martin 9/1 odds.
I don't need his sponsor though

I just tuned in the race on the Speed Channel and the name (Mark Martin) I picked isn't even there?? Race is 1/2 over. Did he wreck? I'm no good at this Hillbilly stuff

I just tuned in the race on the Speed Channel and the name (Mark Martin) I picked isn't even there?? Race is 1/2 over. Did he wreck? I'm no good at this Hillbilly stuff

This is just a qualifying race for the guys who arent already in the shootout. Martin's already in, its after this race. He'll be in the #5 Kelloggs car just so you no
-
I just tuned in the race on the Speed Channel and the name (Mark Martin) I picked isn't even there?? Race is 1/2 over. Did he wreck? I'm no good at this Hillbilly stuff

This is just a qualifying race for the guys who arent already in the shootout. Martin's already in, its after this race. He'll be in the #5 Kelloggs car just so you no
nmills said:
This is just a qualifying race for the guys who arent already in the shootout. Martin's already in, its after this raceOh...ah...nevermind. This is fun

Thanks
-
Mark Martin got to #3 and then he has been having some problems all over the place...he's toast imo.
-
Well that was an exciting race, unfortunently my boy Gordan wrecked and my prediction Kyle Busch used up his stuff to early.
Back at Charlotte next week, Sunday on FOX 5:00
-
It was an interesting "short" race. I like how they re-grouped them with the scheduled yellows & manditory pits. I thought it was interesting when some of the leaders faked like they would pit and didn't.
The final 10 lap segment was good.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
