JuJu Smith-Schuster
-
I've seen all of his games, and am split on him. He didn't seem to consistently get separation, and that's in the Pac-12 no less, so how will he ever get seperation in the NFL?
However, the dude always seems to make plays and he sure seemed to win more than his fair share of 50/50 balls...... I just don't know.
-
Twix is the only candy bar with the cookie-crunch..
-
Snickers, nickers.
Had to go there.
It's quite alright.. I got a good chuckle from it...
-
I like Zay Jones as my would be pick over Ju Ju.
-
I would draft this guy, solely based off his name.
He is destined for greatness -
I would draft this guy, solely based off his name.
He is destined for greatnessI would draft this guy, solely based off his name.
He is destined for greatness
Yeah like Yeah like "He Hate Me".
-
Draft all the ballers
-
I've seen all of his games, and am split on him. He didn't seem to consistently get separation, and that's in the Pac-12 no less, so how will he ever get seperation in the NFL?
However, the dude always seems to make plays and he sure seemed to win more than his fair share of 50/50 balls...... I just don't know.
It's hard to get separation when you can't even outrun a LBI've seen all of his games, and am split on him. He didn't seem to consistently get separation, and that's in the Pac-12 no less, so how will he ever get seperation in the NFL?
However, the dude always seems to make plays and he sure seemed to win more than his fair share of 50/50 balls...... I just don't know.
-
Amarah Darboh for me
-
Amarah Darboh for me
I could see that.Amarah Darboh for me
-
It's hard to get separation when you can't even outrun a LBI've seen all of his games, and am split on him. He didn't seem to consistently get separation, and that's in the Pac-12 no less, so how will he ever get seperation in the NFL?
However, the dude always seems to make plays and he sure seemed to win more than his fair share of 50/50 balls...... I just don't know.
It's hard to get separation when you can't even outrun a LB
Ha!....hahahaha...nice.
This draft has a ton of receivers and, once you hit mid to late rounds, the draft is WR & RB heavy....I say wait till the 4th or later to pick one...
Whatsa matta?.....4 last year wasnt enough?
-
Don't want any receivers unless a TE counts.
-
I agree, overall mediocre WR class, phenomenal TE classDon't want any receivers unless a TE counts.
-
Couldn't agree more. I'm not a big first round WR guy, especially in a defense heavy draft class, but if Zay is there in rd 2, I'm on board.I like Zay Jones as my would be pick over Ju Ju.
Edit: I also make a motion to replace "Ju Ju" with "Goo Goo Cluster"....goo goo cluster smith-schuster has a ring to it.
-
Amarah Darboh for me
-
Don't want any receivers unless a TE counts.
I don't want any TEs, if all they can do is receive.
-
Couldn't agree more. I'm not a big first round WR guy, especially in a defense heavy draft class, but if Zay is there in rd 2, I'm on board.I like Zay Jones as my would be pick over Ju Ju.
Edit: I also make a motion to replace "Ju Ju" with "Goo Goo Cluster"....goo goo cluster smith-schuster has a ring to it.
Couldn't agree more. I'm not a big first round WR guy, especially in a defense heavy draft class, but if Zay is there in rd 2, I'm on board.
Edit: I also make a motion to replace "Ju Ju" with "Goo Goo Cluster"....goo goo cluster smith-schuster has a ring to it.
If the Browns do take him, I make a motion to have the mods institute an automatic correct that adjusts his first name to Goo Goo Cluster.
(of course, if the Browns take him, and he busts...as Browns draftees seem to invariably do....then he would be a Goo Goo Cluster Fuck, would he not?)
-
He has an extra muscle in his forearms
.....]These guys must be naturally built plus work like crazy on the weights to get that ripped....almost like being on muscle beach or in prison.

-
He has an extra muscle in his forearms

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
